Extraklasa high[and low]lights

jerry

Legia Tifo at match with Midjytylland :classic_biggrin:

Przechwytywaniekk.PNG.26de1ff78a1a8f957079b488860c510c.PNG

On other news we have Europa League and the third cup groups.

Raków in EL got Atalanta, Sturm and Sporting. Most likely fight for 3rd with Sturm.

Legia in conference got Aston Villa, Az Alkmaar and Zrinjski Mostar. Small hope is that AZ was really average in qualification and they sold at least two of their best players this summer [Kerkez,Rejinders] so maybe small chance to fight for 2nd place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

He was already retired from national team but after Moldova debacle Santos bring him back to boost the morale and to for Lewandowski to have someone to speak to him [same with 35y.o. winger Grosicki]. Dont ask me how we played cause that was just stuff of nightmares.

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 hours ago, jerry said:

He was already retired from national team but after Moldova debacle Santos bring him back to boost the morale and to for Lewandowski to have someone to speak to him [same with 35y.o. winger Grosicki]. Dont ask me how we played cause that was just stuff of nightmares.

Was checking Polska-Faröer yesterday at the end of the first half when it was 0-0 and the Polskis were bickering with each other all the time. Then I was seriously questioning why I'm wasting my time like that...

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 1 month later...

image.png.7b1a86cf63cc33191066be3774f19792.png

Polskis, I'm demanding answers!

Selling 250.000 EU "work" visa in the 3rd world? OK, that's Polskis being Polskis.

Voting in some EU puppet today? Who cares.

But going out in a group with Albania, Moldova and the Faroes? 

Laugh GIF

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

16 hours ago, WuDu said:

Voting in some EU puppet today? Who cares.

He is more Reich puppet than EU. Cant count how many awards :classic_biggrin: this entity got from yours adenauer institutes and so on. He even got grandpa in Wehrmacht. 

Przechwytywanie.PNG.171b4e3c80a3091abfa131a01c014d61.PNG

BTW we even had referendum that asked do you want to import nice doctors and engineers and 99% said NO and this fooking thing will agree to migration packet on his first day! Talk about reality check for his idiotic voters. Same packet that if will be forced down the throat to Slovakia their PM said they will fook off from EU.

16 hours ago, WuDu said:

But going out in a group with Albania, Moldova and the Faroes? 

Youre not informed well. Its still some miles to go for Poland to be eliminated thanks to idiotic Euro rules. 3rd place euro groups play offs and if this one dont stick there are Nation League play offs as well. Moldova [btw they are absolutely, horribly terrible] with win yesterday could be all but sure having Euro spot. And still with win at Czechia we will see them at Germany! Some part of me would love this, but other remembering games at last Euro dont.

22 hours ago, Livertool said:

It is the new world order of football. Albania, Luxemburg, Finland rising and Germany, Poland, Italy sucking. Get use to it.

Actually, the German NT doesn't look so bad now under Nagelsmann. Just another piece of evidence regarding Flick and Löw being totaly frauds. The Polskis couldn't beat Moldova in 2 games, drew Faroer in the first half and lost to Albania, yet they did beat Germany (thanks to the Polski VARs). I mean, how bad of a coach was Herr Flick?

17 hours ago, jerry said:

He is more Reich puppet than EU. Cant count how many awards :classic_biggrin: this entity got from yours adenauer institutes and so on. He even got grandpa in Wehrmacht. 

And grandpa deserted after a few weeks. True Polski! :classic_laugh:

Talk about reality check for his idiotic voters.

Could you give me some Polski inside on the elections? Yesterday, I saw some women on public TV "explaining" the election results to the boomer audience: "Teeheehee, more women voting then men....teeheehee, migration is overrated...teeheehee women voting for freedom and for abortions..."

Of course, I don't take women seriously when it comes to politics, but now I'm interested.

Youre not informed well. Its still some miles to go for Poland to be eliminated thanks to idiotic Euro rules. 3rd place euro groups play offs and if this one dont stick there are Nation League play offs as well.

Obviously, not that I care about these qualifiers, though...:classic_laugh:

34 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Actually, the German NT doesn't look so bad now under Nagelsmann

Well we will see, just one meaningless match against average team played under him so wouldn't jump into too deep conclusions. Just have to hope that Ger will improve a lot with him so we see best matches possible in Euros. Football wins if good countries play their best game. Don't expect Albania, Scotland, Czech etc deliver any cheers entertainment wise.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

Don't expect Albania, Scotland, Czech etc deliver any cheers entertainment wise.

Actually Czechs could easily be dark horse. Could be better with good striker [Schick] but still the talent is there for quarters or semis even if they cant score two goals past Faroe Island. One of those teams that just struggles against weaker teams but is always at least good against the best. Scotland could deliver one maybe two good games and try to advance from groups but most likely thats it. Gilmour, Mcginn and McGOATominay is way too little. Can agree with Albania, they absolutely dire bar the occasional banger from Aslani.

6 hours ago, WuDu said:

And grandpa deserted after a few weeks. True Polski! :classic_laugh:

Thats only the cover story. Tusk connections to heimat is far more than his grandpa.

7 hours ago, WuDu said:

Actually, the German NT doesn't look so bad now under Nagelsmann. Just another piece of evidence regarding Flick and Löw being totaly frauds. The Polskis couldn't beat Moldova in 2 games, drew Faroer in the first half and lost to Albania, yet they did beat Germany (thanks to the Polski VARs). I mean, how bad of a coach was Herr Flick?

They look better finally playing with a striker even if its only Fullkrug. I mean he is clearly overweight and have his limitations but germans never need top striker. Klose was nowhere near top and they dominate with him. Im waiting who will be goalkeeper and where Kimmich will play and who will be partner for Rudiger. Neuer, midfield and losers from BVB Sule/Schlott/Humm are not the answer. Especially that partner for Rudiger need to be found ASAP, Julien just need to watch all the Buli teams and find someone. Maybe Milans Thiaw since i think he is stammspieler now there. Stay away from BVB players, thats my advice :classic_biggrin:

6 hours ago, WuDu said:

Could you give me some Polski inside on the elections? Yesterday, I saw some women on public TV "explaining" the election results to the boomer audience: "Teeheehee, more women voting then men....teeheehee, migration is overrated...teeheehee women voting for freedom and for abortions..."

Right [PiS] won the election with 36% but the only other party they can agree on something is Konfederacja [7%] the rest {Nowa Lewica, Trzecia Droga - this one is fun cause is led by two gays, one proudly in the open, one sadly closeted, Tusk led KO] are far leftist. Everything they will want to do president who [more or less these days] is PiS can vetoed. So its not hopeless yet. We had referendum about migrants but this need to have 50% attendace and leftist nutjobs didnt vote on it so the attendance was 40%. From those 40% 98% said that they dont want them [those pesky racists]...

So we will have endless fight for right to abortion even if its made in Poland under extreme circumstances but they ofcourse want no questions asked abortion as it is in elightened west as its right for women. There are some budgets that EU is blocking for Poland and Tusk already scream that he is going to Brussels [shame he wasnt there yesterday] and get that money for us. That money is blocked cause PiS didnt agreed for new EU budget where there is, yeah you guessed it, migration packet. Old fashioned blackmail, Soros would be proud. 

All in all when peaceful doctors and engineers will arrive they will most likely end up west of our border as there is much better social, much more friends of theirs and most of all they liked them very much there [as opposed to here] so i wouldnt worry about this too much. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Purps said:

image.gif.8c97c9997716390a77aaebf0d338e861.gif

@Purps

I remember when the WC had 24 teams. Since the Euros inflated to 24 teams in 2016, I'm not watching the Euros anymore. However how anybody watches these joke qualifiers is way beyond me. You have 24 teams reaching the Euros, why the heck do developed countries have to play 8-10 games against the likes of Faroer, Moldavia, Malta, Finland or Gibraltar? Let these small teams play some kind of pre-qualifiers or so. But yeah, UEFA wants to mile the cash cow...

11 hours ago, Livertool said:

Well we will see, just one meaningless match against average team played under him so wouldn't jump into too deep conclusions. Just have to hope that Ger will improve a lot with him so we see best matches possible in Euros. Football wins if good countries play their best game.

I remember when Japan raped Germany in September and Herr Flick went in front of the TV cameras stating that this is the current level of Germany and we should get used to it. And btw, I have made no mistakes...:classic_biggrin: With Nagelsmann in charge the level of competency on the bench exponentially increased! Also, even if he comes back, Manuel "100 % straight male" Neuer is not captain anymore. His LTGBPQI+ buddy Roidretzka is also only sitting on the bench. 

All in all, some needed changes for the better.

4 hours ago, jerry said:

They look better finally playing with a striker even if its only Fullkrug. I mean he is clearly overweight and have his limitations but germans never need top striker. Klose was nowhere near top and they dominate with him. Im waiting who will be goalkeeper and where Kimmich will play and who will be partner for Rudiger. Neuer, midfield and losers from BVB Sule/Schlott/Humm are not the answer. Especially that partner for Rudiger need to be found ASAP, Julien just need to watch all the Buli teams and find someone. Maybe Milans Thiaw since i think he is stammspieler now there. Stay away from BVB players, thats my advice :classic_biggrin:

My money would be on ter Stegen and Nagelsmann offering Neuer the #2 spot to support the team...

Watching I See You GIF by RB Leipzig

4 hours ago, jerry said:

Right [PiS] won the election with 36%

So let me get this straight:

Tusk was campaigning about getting more Eu welfare into Poland by agreeing to let in some mostly peaceful engineers and brain surgeons. Very well knowing that these guys will sneak into Germany anyway? Right?

triple h GIF

And Polskis had a referendum on immigration that was 98 % against it, which was boycotted by the leftists, since they knew that they'd lose anyway, thus keeping the participation rate below 50 % and thus rendering it meaningless? Right?

Sport Omg GIF by European Athletics

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, WuDu said:

So let me get this straight:

Tusk was campaigning about getting more Eu welfare into Poland by agreeing to let in some mostly peaceful engineers and brain surgeons. Very well knowing that these guys will sneak into Germany anyway? Right?

And Polskis had a referendum on immigration that was 98 % against it, which was boycotted by the leftists, since they knew that they'd lose anyway, thus keeping the participation rate below 50 % and thus rendering it meaningless? Right?

Exactamento. Though im not sure they counting on brain surgeons goin west. Tusk is good for EU/Reich only if the best of the best of surgeons will stay here. 

Small tidbit. Scorer of this goal [by hand] got 23k votes and got into Sejm, naturlich he is from Tusk partei.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Since the Euros inflated to 24 teams in 2016, I'm not watching the Euros anymore. However how anybody watches these joke qualifiers is way beyond me. You have 24 teams reaching the Euros, why the heck do developed countries have to play 8-10 games against the likes of Faroer, Moldavia, Malta, Finland or Gibraltar?

Once again you are just looking at things ONLY through your own glasses whether they are German or Dortmund coloured. To smaller country fans and players these are good chance to see where they stand against bigger countries and improve their play. Agree to the point that there are too many matches but wouldn't blame qualifications for it but nations league. That is totally useless waste of time.

If we turn things around, why won't we just let 8 teams in Euros or WC? There is just one little downside for Germans in it, you wouldn't make it to those tournaments either for loooong time 😜 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

If we turn things around, why won't we just let 8 teams in Euros or WC? There is just one little downside for Germans in it, you wouldn't make it to those tournaments either for loooong time 😜 

Even despite the fact that Germany has been subverted from the inside since 2006, we never failed to qualify for a tournament since the Euro 68 (???). Something the English, French, Italians, Dutch and Spanish cannot say.

Angry Respect GIF by MolaTV

I think 16 teams for the Euro and 32 for the WC was perfect. You probably don't know, but with the fall of communism, Europe gained a bunch of extra states in Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the Balkans. So making the move from 8 to 16 in 96 was perfectly fine.

However Europe doesn't have the quality for 24 teams. Oh hey, let's play 8-10 quali matches against Slovenia, Armenia and Gibraltar, so that we can then play 3 group stage matches where the top-3 (out of 4) advance to the 1/8-final. Oh the suspense. Give me a fucking break!

If you want to blow up the target tournament, then scrap these qualifiers, as they're meaningless. Give a pass to all the huge media markets and let the small teams battle it out.

If you want meaningful qualification matches, teams need to fight for something. However it's all about milking the cash cow. 

By the way, since this is the Polska topic, I think it's appropriate to talk about all other scandals and frauds in football. :classic_biggrin:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67138559

image.png.cdd83141f3b8a2346a42c66f378ca8a3.png

What's their Unibet accounts?

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, WuDu said:

we never failed to qualify for a tournament since the Euro 68

Strong feeling that being hosts of next one saved you. Back to the track of sucking with 2-2 against Mexico so lets wait beyond friendly matches before we announce Nagel as saviour, shall we?

8 hours ago, WuDu said:

You probably don't know, but with the fall of communism, Europe gained a bunch of extra states in Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the Balkans. So making the move from 8 to 16 in 96 was perfectly fine.

Yesterday it was really bad that Poland couldn''t compete against Albania but today it is fine that countries increased for Balkans?  Or did you mean just ex-Yugoslavia countries? No, can't be that either cause in your words Slovenia ain't worthy to play qualifications.

Fyi, lots other things happened in the world since 80/90 besides fall of communism. Including football becoming more professional in more and more countries, better managers, players, stadiums and gaps between countries narrowed so that might be one justification for added teams?

In the end, if/when Fin ain't playing in finals, then i would like to see best possible football no matter what coloured shirt is. That is something fe Iceland managed to deliver but Ger hasn't in three finals in a row. Only "awesome" thing i remember seeing them doing in the pitch was this 😄

Screenshot_2023-10-18-09-54-34-467.thumb.png.21f4036cb1455c779bee422da21a14ff.png

9 hours ago, WuDu said:

However Europe doesn't have the quality for 24 teams. Oh hey, let's play 8-10 quali matches against Slovenia, Armenia and Gibraltar, so that we can then play 3 group stage matches where the top-3 (out of 4) advance to the 1/8-final. Oh the suspense. Give me a fucking break!

3/4 ain't really thing fact is it? Best four top 3s advanced which left something to play for till the end of group matches. What is wrong with that? And which countries would you throw out of play offs cause they shouldn't have been there? Ger ofc but outside that 😄

Screenshot_2023-10-18-10-32-33-080.thumb.png.77ed85dae02a7429de029fd77903d56f.png

9 hours ago, WuDu said:

If you want meaningful qualification matches, teams need to fight for something

They are fighting for the place for finals. Sure along the way they have to win shitty teams but it is same for all and same thing happens in club football too. Lots of clubs got no reason to play in buli or pl yet there they are every season.

@Livertool

Only saw the highlights, 2-2 was OK for a test match. You seem to ignore that Nagelsmann is not even starting at 0 but at -10 or so after all the damage Herr Flick has done. However a 1,67 m tall midget scoring a header vs 1,95 m, 100+ kg Niki Süle is a little questionable to me.

losers from BVB Sule/Schlott/Humm are not the answer.

Mad Polski striking again?

21 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Or did you mean just ex-Yugoslavia countries? No, can't be that either cause in your words Slovenia ain't worthy to play qualifications.

Fyi, lots other things happened in the world since 80/90 besides fall of communism. Including football becoming more professional in more and more countries, better managers, players, stadiums and gaps between countries narrowed so that might be one justification for added teams?

It might be news to you since Finland never had a good generation of players but some other smaller nations have and had in the past leading to some special performances: Bulgaria in 94 with Stoichkov, Letchkov, Balakov, Kostadinov. Turkey in 2002. Sweden in 92 and 94. Croatia in 98 and present. Norway maybe in the next few years...

But yes, gaps between countries also narrowed with the professionalization of football all over the world.

34 minutes ago, Livertool said:

They are fighting for the place for finals. Sure along the way they have to win shitty teams but it is same for all and same thing happens in club football too. Lots of clubs got no reason to play in buli or pl yet there they are every season.

Uefa currently has 55 member states. Russia is suspended. 7 nations are absolute shitters. So your chance to qualify for a Euro is practically 50/50 right now. Some people waste their time watching Love Island and some do so watching Kosovo-Andorra. I stopped doing that a long time ago.

4 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Some people waste their time watching Love Island and some do so watching Kosovo-Andorra. I stopped doing that a long time ago.

😄

I had no need to stop doing that because I've never done it in the first place. 🤣

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

It might be news to you since Finland never had a good generation of players but some other smaller nations have and had in the past leading to some special performances:

I understand that you are younger and can only remember highest highs and winners but we had quite good players in mid and late 90s in national team. Litmanen ring any bells? Cl winner and best scorer, Hyypiä and others that played steadily at top european leagues. At one point national team had 3 keepers that all played as first keepers in pl. Nothing away from Stoichkov and others, very good players but it is endless swamp if we start to compare individuals through history, times are different, teams are different etc.

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

watching Kosovo-Andorra. I stopped doing that a long time ago.

Who says you have to watch and enjoy them all? 

What can you remember from Ita - Eng final except Eng youngsters failing in penalties? Doesn't mean if teams are respected that they deliver good football. If that was friendly match none would have remembered it nothing more but sleep medicine but as it was final there was some conversation of it. Way "lesser" teams can produce better football match than it was.

Therefore i said earlier that hopefully Nagel is the man to improve Ger game, as football fan if it ain't our own team that is playing then we would like to see at least good football, not the shit that "great" football countries can offer these days.

For lack of euro qualification thread and since we have been hovering around it here, dane pussy complaining about rough play and not handled with silk gloves 🤣 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12643707/Man-United-striker-Rasmus-Hojlund-accused-LYING-storm-San-Marino-players-risked-breaking-recently-injured-told-smash-rough-Denmark-defeat.html

16 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Top comment:

image.png.b8a896c0fb35a82df3f9197bf45eab43.png

I rest my case! Nobody needs these matches.

7 hours ago, Livertool said:

What can you remember from Ita - Eng final except Eng youngsters failing in penalties?

Chiellini horse collar tackle, Southgate bringing on Rashford and Sancho specifically for the penalties and both of them missing, Brits chimping out after the match, joy all over Europe that England lost...

7 hours ago, Livertool said:

I understand that you are younger and can only remember highest highs and winners but we had quite good players in mid and late 90s in national team. Litmanen ring any bells?

Cute that you always bring on Litmanen. Guess what? George Weah even won the balloon door in the 90s, doesn't mean that Liberia way any good as a team. In addition to that, I was specifically refering to "golden generations" when it comes to small football nations. From time to time these smaller teams will emerge and make noise and then go back to obscurity again... 

7 minutes ago, WuDu said:

rest my case! Nobody needs these matches.

Yet they had to keep him on field for 92 minutes. Even thou he was targeted to be injured and win was sure thing 🤔

9 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Chiellini horse collar tackle, Southgate bringing on Rashford and Sancho specifically for the penalties and both of them missing,

So one tackle and player changes? If that ain't entertainment i don't know what is. Good thing final wasn't between Fin - Lux cause they couldn't show such spectacular moves 😋 

15 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Cute that you always bring on Litmanen.

Naturaly as he has been best we have got. You brought players up and during his era we had best national team we ever got. One mess up against Hungary denied from playing in WC back then and next qualifications were in same group with you and Turkey in its prime so that was too much but solid 3rd position with away win against Turkey. Small thing could have brought us into either of competitions and who knows what could have happenef but wasn't to be.

@WuDu is only halfright. I can agree with the schedule we have now Germany/England playing San Marino, Gibraltar is mental however i see only few beer outsiders now in Europe. Everywhere else football, maybe slowly, but its getting up. Faroes even if they have half amateur footballers have team in eurocups now and they really constantly give some pressure to better teams, not only Poland. Liechtenstein is mostly losing everything, but almost always with small margin. Luxembourg beat Bosnia away and Iceland at home but they got thrashed by Portugal 9:0. Even Andorra have some ok results but i would count them as a beer league.

I think perfect option leaving the Euro qualis as it is cause with the existing format almost EVERYONE have a chance and i think its mostly great even if main tournament suffer for it. I can see in next Euro terrible now Bulgaria, as well Luxembourg or Kazachstan etc.

Its much diffrent with World Cup where Europe have 16 places. So some preeliminary WC playoffs between Andorra, Gibraltar, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Finland 😃[just joking man], and even getting rid of 3 or 4 of them would be great. Or just eliminate the weakest from the FIFA ranking. San Marino and Gibraltar plus Andorra have no business playing for those 16 spots. Then we have 8x5 groups instead now 5groups with 5teams and 3x6. 

On other hand if FIFA will remove beer countries all the scoring records will be unbeatable.

29 minutes ago, jerry said:

San Marino and Gibraltar plus Andorra have no business playing for those 16 spots. Then we have 8x5 groups instead now 5groups with 5teams and 3x6. 

Its ofcourse 7x5teams + 3x6teams. Adding Germans to that we need to get rid of 4 weakest teams to have 10x5teams. Thats one national team break less.