Release notes 3.8

Stubbe-Unibet

Previous release notes can be found here.

Release date: 18th May
Next release: 15th June

This release brings a couple of exciting promotions for the European Football Championship and behind the scenes there's been a lot of effort put into the new loyalty system (including game lab and school) as well as Dutch compliance work.

Promotions:

Still running/upcoming from previous release(s):

• UOS XII 16th May – 30th May (2 Weeks) - not technically running at the time of this post
  • Spring Bootcamp 26th April – 30th May
  • Player of the Year (all 2021)

Included in this release:

• Penalty Hero 1st June – 12th July
  • Team Collector 11th June – 11th July
  • Euro Prediction Flips for final winner
  • Various other Euros promotions

Coming in next release:

• Game Lab and New loyalty 1st July ->

• Summer Bootcamp, daily Leaderboard July 12th – 9th Aug

• JP Mania 19th July – 22nd Aug

• August Mission

New features/Improvements

• You will no longer need to worry about losing the replay functionality in Hand History by logging out or getting disconnected – the functionality is now available for 12 months, but only for hands from after the release 
  • Wood cabin table background added

Bug fixes

-

Compliance

Various Dutch compliance work (will bring new rules we haven't seen on any other markets)

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 18/05/2021 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Team Collector

• Mission based promo where players collect team jerseys by completing the corresponding mission step. 
  • With this promotion we also introduce specific non-monetary prizes for the DK and SE markets – players from these markets would be given avatars and table backgrounds for completing a EURO group (4 teams/mission steps). 

New avatars given out:

avatar44.png.1ed6a3185c731c36947e96180ca42b4a.pngavatar33.png.6e0b8d74c8d279ab37bc15c52b99b645.pngavatar22.png.f6cb7d9e3a40ff87aed54a3298e78d90.pngavatar11.png.009a50ee49b2c99a671e2fc1c1d8985f.png

New backgrounds given out:

harbour.jpg.4f6a3a8c2cf1d53e3b91fb8771bf5dc1.jpg
Harbour background

sauna.jpg.f6fd8c1b807a87510488db902c3b93e2.jpg
Sauna background

oktoberfest.jpg.52827a3d2387bc50cb255c81de6ebf9b.jpg

Octoberfest background

1981267275_teamcollector.thumb.png.9989ac722ca6094ffde1fda4c73f3ca9.png
Team Collector in Combined Promo widget

424626741_teamcollector2.thumb.png.2db850f9d582cb7a694afb423a5d8d0a.png

Team Collector Full view – coloured jerseys are completed missions.

Penalty Hero

•    Pick and click game, pick a spot in the goal area and hope that the goalkeeper doesn´t save! 

793370425_penaltyhero.thumb.png.2530a1e8c8f4ddb80ae3cfbadb07474a.png
Penalty Hero in mobile landscape mode

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the updates, btw I'm a little bit confused about this:

"Coming in next release:

• Game Lab and New loyalty 1st July ->

• August Mission"

Next release will be on the 15th of June. If new loyalty will replace monthly missions, then why will be August Mission implemented?😕

13 hours ago, Pionrj said:

I'd like to know who's this giant goalkeeper who makes the goal look more like icehockey goal? 

Is that games outcome pre-picked or does it really matter where you shoot? 

It's Ralf Fährmann on his good days 😉

It does matter what spot you pick. There're x spots on every kick that'll result in a goal (number depends on stage of shootout)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@MadAdo working for you now?

NOT yet 🤔, it is not working for mobile application (I have version 3.0.110 installed, no update have been offered "yet") ... I'm able to log-in by using browser client version -> so there is definitely not a problem with my account/login. What that "22" stands for ? I think I have an idea what "404" comes from (if it is HTTP error code) 🧐

1 minute ago, MadAdo said:

I have version 3.0.110 installed

This will definitely be the problem, current release is 3.8.0 and the original release didn't include an auto-updater.

Uninstall the app, download a fresh install file from the Unibet site and then install again and you should be good to go.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

9 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

This will definitely be the problem, current release is 3.8.0 and the original release didn't include an auto-updater.

Uninstall the app, download a fresh install file from the Unibet site and then install again and you should be good to go.

@Andy-Unibet After downloading version from official Unibet site it has version 3.0.0 but it auto-updated at the very first run, so it is up-to-date (3.8.0) now. Many thank you for your quick help 👍

• Like 2

Everytime one table is  hidden. It is shown in the taskbar, but can not be opened. Sometimes it is the first tournament registered, sometimes the third or fourth one. It happens with preregistered tournaments and ones that are already running. When program is restarted another random table is hidden, but there is always one table not shown. When switching to web client they are all shown.

Got the same thing for a long time now, @EatMoreNaga. What pc brand you're using, and how big screen you're playing on? 

Edit. And what kind of graphcard? Got only rtx2060 myself..

The MSI i'm having got it fixed once when updating, but it got back then pretty quickly.

The multitabling grid settings how your tables are tiled also plays a big role. Everytime you open a table or hand replayer e.g. it's placed to one of the slots the screen is divided to, so try to increase that to like 9 or 12 or 15 and see does it help. Whatever fits the screen somewhat neatly with your preferred tablesize.

The hidden windows on taskbar can be opened by hovering mouse on the blank square's titlebar for a while, rightclick to enlarge or ”suurenna”, close the popped up huge window after that, and open the table again. And resize it again, ofc.

Superannoying, yeah🤬

Edited by Rushbie

I had this same problem some time ago and found how to maximize the hidden tables. Thank you for reminding. I was able to recover them now.

Reopening table requires to find it from the list of registered tournaments. After enlarging the window I minimized it and then activated "move" for it through the same route. Mouse cursor turned into four way arrow. I then pressed arrow key and the window appeared below the cursor. I'm not sure if the maximizing step is required, but before it the preview thumbnail shows black as if the window is in somekind of limbo state.

I have only one screen and one desktop. Why does Windows allow windows to be placed outside usable area? Atleast the client could do some checking of window cordinates.

Edit: No need to maximize or reopen the window. Just using the "move" from the preview and arrow keys will bring up the window to where your mouse cursor is.

Edited by EatMoreNaga
tested procedure

Penalty Hero 1st June – 12th July

Just got 1€ Supermoon qualifier ticket from this promo, but there is no such a tournament/s under current Supermoon qualifiers schedule. 🤔

A word, or two, on this @Stubbe-Unibet

Or question for our poker wizard @Leo-Unibet

Screenshot_20210601_111522_edit_319271830363260.jpg

Edited by XY
  • Confused 1

@XY thanks for bringing that to our attention. When the promo specs were decided we thought we'd have a €1 SuperMoon step, and then I guess it was just forgotten about, when we eventually decided for a different sat structure. Leo will solve this one today 🙂

• Thanks 1