Report username inappropriate

polarbear

17 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Fair enough, it must be a special avatar won in some promo or other as it's not generally available

Pretty sure it's a generic one and you should have it also:

image.jpeg.eb4a4a84d14f4ac6ca3cc08dbb276a68.jpeg

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Purps said:

Pretty sure it's a generic one and you should have it also:

image.jpeg.eb4a4a84d14f4ac6ca3cc08dbb276a68.jpeg

I've used it and never even known what it was, told you I was unobservant. 😁

• Haha 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

image.png.08735309c9745e49ee4f926fe14fadb6.png

This one? Seems to be part of the normal avatar set as I found it on my test account and it doesn't have any special avatars assigned to it. 

While any avatar might make it easier to get whatever dumb, T&C breaking reference the player is trying to make across, they're not offensive on their own. There are multiple avatars holding guns of some sort and lots more holding various other potential weapons (Hammers, swords, blunt objects, fish) so unless there is some wider company desire to remove all references to these thing from the client I think they'll end up staying.

I've cleaned up some of the reported aliases in the thread.

Edited by Andy-Relax
  • Like 1

Poker Janitor

On 7/21/2023 at 9:55 AM, Andy-Relax said:

image.png.08735309c9745e49ee4f926fe14fadb6.png

This one? Seems to be part of the normal avatar set as I found it on my test account and it doesn't have any special avatars assigned to it. 

While any avatar might make it easier to get whatever dumb, T&C breaking reference the player is trying to make across, they're not offensive on their own. There are multiple avatars holding guns of some sort and lots more holding various other potential weapons (Hammers, swords, blunt objects, fish) so unless there is some wider company desire to remove all references to these thing from the client I think they'll end up staying.

I've cleaned up some of the reported aliases in the thread.

Thanks. I wasn't saying the avatar should be removed, just that it has a lot of that potential. Not as much as the fish though, that's deadly.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...