Report username inappropriate

polarbear

Sorry, had to but in here because I'm literally seething. So from the discussion if you're a white male you can't possibly be a "victim" of racism, sexism or bigotry of any kind?

That must explain why, as a single parent to a beautiful daughter this happened to me in the chemist's (drugstore) the other day.

My daughter had been suffering from a rather bad cough and I'd asked the woman behind the counter what would be the best cough medicine for my daughter (who was with me at the time).

Without even a second glance at me the woman behind the counter started telling a random woman behind me that the best cough mixture would be brand x.

I politely thanked her for telling a complete stranger about my daughter's bad cough and told her that after I'd reported her to her manager I'd be taking my custom elsewhere.

So think on folks. THere's no such thing as positive discrimination .......... discrimination is discrimination pure and simple

@Play_Analyst wrote:

Sorry, had to but in here because I'm literally seething. So from the discussion if you're a white male you can't possibly be a "victim" of racism, sexism or bigotry of any kind?

That must explain why, as a single parent to a beautiful daughter this happened to me in the chemist's (drugstore) the other day.

My daughter had been suffering from a rather bad cough and I'd asked the woman behind the counter what would be the best cough medicine for my daughter (who was with me at the time).

Without even a second glance at me the woman behind the counter started telling a random woman behind me that the best cough mixture would be brand x.

I politely thanked her for telling a complete stranger about my daughter's bad cough and told her that after I'd reported her to her manager I'd be taking my custom elsewhere.

So think on folks. THere's no such thing as positive discrimination .......... discrimination is discrimination pure and simple

That's the dumbest thing I've heard. How is that racism at all? Maybe the women behind counter thought you were related to women behind you or wasn't really paying attention.

Whites can victims of bigotry but not racism. The reason is whites hold all the power (Make up large majority of congress, mayors, etc) 

Maybe youre the racist for reporting her over nothing and potentially costing her, her job.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

That's the dumbest thing I've heard. How is that racism at all? Maybe the women behind counter thought you were related to women behind you or wasn't really paying attention.

Whites can victims of bigotry but not racism. The reason is whites hold all the power (Make up large majority of congress, mayors, etc) 

Maybe youre the racist for reporting her over nothing and potentially costing her, her job.

Too emotional for a spell check?

:laugh: That dude again...but, I'll play...

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/06/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/

Maybe you should invest some of the time you spend here, on getting an education instead.

Personally, I think @Play_Analyst should have just bought the Wick night medicine and get out of there, no need to waste time when his daughter is sick and needs something against her cough. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

That video shows bigotry not racism. People should clearly get long prison sentences but a disabled black guy was sexually assaulted by 3 white devils and they only got community service. That's true racism. The justice system has to be fair to both sides (when accusers are white or black. Skin color shouldnt dictate sentence)and not give white people a pass.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/chicago-racially-charged-attack-video.html

You educate yourself.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I was trying to highlight the fact that anyone of any gender or skin colour can be the victim of either racism, sexism or bigotry.

The woman behind the counter was white so no racism on my part at all but I am amazed at how easily I have been labelled a racist when I gave no indication of either the woman's ethnicity or my own.

As for costing her her job I doubt it and perhaps next time she'll be more careful and paid attention and not just assumed the woman in the queue was my daughter's mother.

An over reaction on my part, maybe but my daughter's biological mother ended our relationship after 22 years and myself and my daughter where at one stage 24 hours away from being made homeless. So yo can understand why I was a bit touchy when ignored and heard a complete stranger referred to as my girl's mom.

I still hold by what I said in that racism sexism and bigotry can be committed against anyone by anyone.

Whites can be subjected to racism.
Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity.
Bigotry stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own. 
Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice or discrimination based on a person'sses or gender. Sexism can affect any gender.

I'm actually finding this mini debate quite interesting on a number of levels but I don't think this is the correct thread so I've created one in the Social off topic forum.

None of us want to fall foul of the site's guidelines so before we all get slapped wrists for hijacking the this thread perhaps we should head over to a more appropriate part of the forum. :-)

@Magicadil wrote:

That video shows bigotry not racism. People should clearly get long prison sentences but a disabled black guy was sexually assaulted by 3 white devils and they only got community service. That's true racism. The justice system has to be fair to both sides (when accusers are white or black. Skin color shouldnt dictate sentence)and not give white people a pass.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/chicago-racially-charged-attack-video.html

You educate yourself.

18kx9t3on9n28jpg

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

I think that's too mild to ban.  I only want to ban definitely-black-list names.  I don't want to get involved in anything grey, because I don't want to have the legalistic arguments over slightly different shades of grey.

• Like 1
Former head of poker @ Unibet

Overall, I don't agree with banning names. It's not a kindergarten. Everyone can get offended over anything. But does it mean the rules have to change because of you?

However, I don't understand how can 'Profanity' and 'Face' be banned but not words like 'bliat', 'Blyat', 'nachui''? These are the strongest Russian 'f***' equivalents. And I don't mean 'face'.     

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

@Magicadil wrote:

3 white devils

Lol at your "negroes can't be racist, because of their race" kind of tolerance and word games. Lol at the spineless karls "introspecting their racially inherent racism / prejudice / intolerance" and taking this illogical bull❤️♥️❤️ seriously.

The term white devil comes from american negro esotericism. You educate (another trigger word) yourself on the belief of Nation of Islam and Five Percenters. For some strange reason the patriarchal white male dominated racist USA allows such ideology to be spread for example through rap.

The tolerance ideology / multikulti bs is deliberately devised to be anti-white and anti-european. At the heart of it is the Frankfurt School. Do a little search and figure out which Middle Eastern group formed it's intellectual basis and funding. After that you can understand tolerance and multikulti as ethnic warfare conducted through psychological means. Karls that you see are just selflagellating loonies who get somekind of twisted moral satisfaction in finding themselves as sinners contra foreign races. It's straight out of donkeys ass to spew this "whites are racists and darkies are all innocent", when our race produces the most of these tolerant karl-types who accept every silly belief trashing their people.

Hey,

I think more inapropiate than put insults on your nick, is play with baby avatasr!! wtf is that? Poker is supposed to be for 18+. I know is just an avatar, but really really inapropiate.

Aliens can play for sure, becauset they are older haha. Welcome mars attack.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I've just been on a table with a dickhead who thinks H-HIMMLER is a big, hard, clever name.

I know people only make nicks like that to push buttons but you have to wonder if someone like that is even old enough to play poker.

It would be good if Unibet had the power to change all of their nicknames to IAMAVIRGIN

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@DoktorAvalanche, blacklisted that one :)

@fish8one, not sure that qualifies for a blacklist. If anything, it's a compliment as he express his interest in your mom ;)

Wow, i am too old than for these kinda "compliments"..fck me, what kind of interest?!?..she is 73 for fck sake

Where i am from we are not joking other fella mom or wife or kids...family lets say..

You know what Stubbe.. gimme ur mom :)

Just a compliment.., have a lovely day!

P:s:

my new avatar will be: IWANT-UR-MOM then..

• Like 1

@fish8one wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@DoktorAvalanche, blacklisted that one :)

@fish8one, not sure that qualifies for a blacklist. If anything, it's a compliment as he express his interest in your mom ;)

Wow, i am too old than for these kinda "compliments".. thx for teaching me again how things really are

Where i am from we are not joking other fella mom or wife or kids...family lets say..

You know what Stubbe.. gimme ur mom :)

Just a compliment.., have a lovely day!

P:s:

my new avatar will be: IWANT-UR-MOM then..

Didn't see fishbonegimeurmom. That might have been different matter. Shouldn't take it is personal, do you? I am sure that nick leaves your mother alone, don't worry :D

• Like 1