Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

0-0 at halftime. Would be awesome for me in the SuperToTo.

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

75 % possession and 9:1 shots on goal for Bayern...

@psrquack wrote:

Sorry WuDu, but I won't change my mind after 1 good game. Your offence is very good, but defence aren't the best and you also have too much injured players. If BVB would eliminate from UCL in early phase then they would have a bigger chance for the Championship, but I still think 3 battlefields is too much for this team.

Laugh

The BVB has the deepest team in the league, look at who's starting for Bayern right now. Depth isn't an issue here. We have no long term injuries, and everything so far can be dealt with .Bayern is missing their starting interior defense for the rest of 2019...

After the Bayern game, there's a 2 week break and our next game is at home against Paderborn! Enough time to heal up. The next cup game is in February, so we're only looking at 2 additional UCL matches for 2019!

Reus has been replaced with Brandt, Sancho with Hakimi, Hazard with Guerreiro, Alcacer with Götze. Once Favre switches Akanji for Zagadou, our defense will also look much improved!

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Yeah, next Cup game on February and in Spring what is the most important phase of the championship. Other teams will have a break too, so I don't think this would be so great advantage and I think that will be better for Bayern.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack wrote:

Yeah, next Cup game on February and in Spring what is the most important phase of the championship. Other teams will have a break too, so I don't think this would be so great advantage and I think that will be better for Bayern.

Bayern with 16:1 shots on goal now!

Again, we have no long term injuries, Bayern has them! Who knows, maybe Hernandez injures himself again or has a setback, he's not really an ironman...My point is, Reus, Sancho, Hazard and Alcacer will all be ready to go after the break, so injuries are nothing to be concerned about right now!

–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Again, we have no long term injuries, Bayern has them! Who knows, maybe Hernandez injures himself again or has a setback, he's not really an ironman...My point is, Reus, Sancho, Hazard and Alcacer will all be ready to go after the break, so injuries are nothing to be concerned about right now!

Yes, that's my concern about BVB's success. Every week when Bayern has injured players and BVB full board without games increases the chances for Bayern. Oppsi, they scored.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

Bayern only sitting Thiago and Coutinho today. That's as good as it gets for them. They will probably win ugly due to Lewa scoring goals

https://www.flashscore.com/match/6Zjczju7/#match-summary 

As expected...

–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Kyle Walker on goal for 10 min in the City game now Rofl
0 Likes
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Jürgen Klinsmann wird a member of a Supervisory board of Hertha. They'd better need him on pitch I think.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack wrote:

Jürgen Klinsmann wird a member of a Supervisory board of Hertha. They'd better need him on pitch I think.

Smile To work for them as a greenkeeper? Laugh

Niko Kovac is free, I'm just saying...

The BVB is ready for the game tomorrow with GM Zorc demanding that we're finally playing "like men" in Munich, triggering all the leftist snowflakes on social media! Laugh A "manly" lineup would definitely include Delaney and exclude Akanji, but we all know by now that Akanji is playing no matter what:

Bürki-

Piszczek (Akanji)-Akanji (Weigl/Zagadou)- Hummels- Schulz

Witsel-Delaney

Hakimi-Brandt-Hazard (Guerreiro)

Götze

I think, this is the lineup for tomorrow. With Paco coming off the bench. In a fair world, Zagadou should start, however in Favre's world I could see him using Akanji's speed against Coman on the right side as well. Hazard is banged up, so Guerreiro could move into the lineup for him.

–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

It seems Akanji will start again. So handycap -1 for Bayern seems legit.

0 Likes