Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@psrquack wrote:

Don't worry WuDu, as cris1285 already wrote finishing at the 4th position would be the best solution for your bet chances.

Come on now! Every heard of Slavia Prague?

The roster is big enough to deal with that, problem is, Favre is allergic to rotating and in-game substitutions. You need to keep your players fresh, yet Favre prefers to run them into the ground. For example, yesterday  Favre played something like a 3-4-3-0 system, really tough to see for me on TV which lead to Akanji having no impact at all. On defense, he wasn't tested and on offense he contributed nothing. The correct call would have been to take him out at half and add a forward to the mix, yet Favre wasted 30 minutes to do that.

I'm looking forward to the game against Schalke, this will tell us a lot, since I don't see how they are going to challenge us! Except Sane during corner kicks...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

PL and La Liga supporters looking at the scenery thinking: "OMG, great atmosphere at a football game? What's going on here" :Laugh:

Situation for the BVB looks like that only Alcacer is injured, however a few guys are sick with the flu. Reus is potentially coming back. Players who have been rested so far are Reus, Guerreiro, Götze and Piszczek. This is an important game, so I think Favre is running Hummels, Witsel and Hakimi into the ground here, leaving us with this potential line-up:

Bürki

Guerreiro-Hummels-Weigl-Piszczek

Delaney-Witsel

Sancho-Reus-Hakimi

Götze

Delaney only played 65 minutes against Inter, however I could also see Dahoud starting for him, since Schalke is not really dangerous for us and we need to add creativity out of the central midfield. Weigl played well against Inter and the smurfs don't have any good forwards, so he starts as well. If Götze cannot go, Brandt probably moves in as our main "forward". If Piszczek doesn't play, I think Hakimi moves back and Hazard starts. And somehow, Favre's secret lover Manuel Akanji is probably getting minutes again. :Scared:

Also, don't forget that the Ruhrderby is a high risk game, meaning it starts at 15:30, so that the police can control most of the scenery in broad daylight. So good news for @Stubbe-Unibet, drinking starts early tomorrow! :Laugh: 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

/i/p.gif

PL and La Liga supporters looking at the scenery thinking: "OMG, great atmosphere at a football game? What's going on here" :Laugh:

Situation for the BVB looks like that only Alcacer is injured, however a few guys are sick with the flu. Reus is potentially coming back. Players who have been rested so far are Reus, Guerreiro, Götze and Piszczek. This is an important game, so I think Favre is running Hummels, Witsel and Hakimi into the ground here, leaving us with this potential line-up:

Bürki

Delaney-Witsel

Sancho-Reus-Hakimi

Götze

Delaney only played 65 minutes against Inter, however I could also see Dahoud starting for him, since Schalke is not really dangerous for us and we need to add creativity out of the central midfield. Weigl played well against Inter and the smurfs don't have any good forwards, so he starts as well. If Götze cannot go, Brandt probably moves in as our main "forward". If Piszczek doesn't play, I think Hakimi moves back and Hazard starts. And somehow, Favre's secret lover Manuel Akanji is probably getting minutes again. :Scared:

Also, don't forget that the Ruhrderby is a high risk game, meaning it starts at 15:30, so that the police can control most of the scenery in broad daylight. So good news for @Stubbe-Unibet, drinking starts early tomorrow! :Laugh: 

15720264559821318055009944154388.thumb.jpg.8ce37f6bcd06e0cf635a5af78e08139a.jpg

The drinking has already started. Unfortunately no proper German bars or Veltins beer in Malta :(

was looking at tickets for the last home game of the season - celebrating the league title in Gelsenkirchen is a dream of mine, and it can come true next year 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

15720264559821318055009944154388.thumb.jpg.2d49ea1738fd049b835d910537abade2.jpg

I don't know what's more disturbing, the Schalke shrine you call TV or the mayo on your living room table?

• Like 2

@WuDu wrote:

Bürki

Delaney-Witsel

Sancho-Reus-Hakimi

Götze

EHzfn6EXYAAd39h

Bürki is out with the flu, except that my prediction turned out 100 % correct! :Thumbsup: If needed, we can add Hazard and Brandt off the bench! Dahoud and Bruun Larsen are also options. Finally, Akanji has been taken out!

Very sloppy game from us! Our best guys so far: Hitz, crossbar and the post. Schalke really doesn't create anything, except after our mistakes or after corner kicks when they're looking for Sane.

Guerreiro and Hakimi lose balls like it's nothing and Delaney has to be replaced...

@psrquack 

SCP leading 1:0 against Düsseldorf!

giphy

• Like 1

Matondo- Double Agent!

:laugh:

• Like 1

If the performance today and against Inter is what to expect from Dorfmund, they should be happy to qualify for Europa League 🤣

Not the best game from Die Königsblauen, but still dominating the game for 75 minutes and definitely derved the win. Matondo needs to practice that finishing....

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Probably our worst Bundesliga game of the season. Way too sloppy how the players treated ball possession. Schalke was running out of gas after 75 minutes, so all in all, I think we got lucky to escape that ugly dumpster you call Gelsenkirchen with a point!

3 games after the national team break and we scored just once. 😠 Time for the bosses to make some calls...

maxresdefault

• Like 2

Two shakiest defences and there are no goals. Was expecting something like 3-3 or 4-4. I love like @WuDu was constantly teasing @Stubbe-Unibet about Dortmund superiority yet when i was watching this today it was the Schalke the clear better side 🤣. One can wonder they could really have a better shot at Bayern, as for me im 95percent sure that Dortmund is not a problem for Munchen. 

Its like Dortmund have better players and worse coach and Schalke worse players and better coach 😏 Favre which i really like seem really lost.

Can i say that Brand is a flop or is too soon? I was right with Pepe and here am i right or not? 😪

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist