Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@WuDu wrote:

My local newspaper reports the following:

The plan is to start the ones who won against Düsseldorf with the exception of Gjasula, who's suspended due to yellow cards. Vasialidis (toe) and Schonlau (nose) and Michel (foot) are the only ones banged up. Schonlau practiced in full, Vasialidis practiced without ball contact. That's it. Hope it helps...man

Thanks, livescore wrote Hunemeier(ankle) and Ritter(back). X2 seems tempting, but still don't know. Btw I checked the possible lineup on Bundesliga.com, as I understand Holtman will be replaced by Antwi-Adjej?

@psrquack wrote:

Thanks, livescore wrote Hunemeier(ankle) and Ritter(back). X2 seems tempting, but still don't know. Btw I checked the possible lineup on Bundesliga.com, as I understand Holtman will be replaced by Antwi-Adjej?

As I said, if my newspaper isn't fake news, coach Baumgart was quoted that the plan is to start the team that won against Fortuna. That means Holtman, Pröger and Zolinski up front. Antwi-Adjej on the bench. Sabiri starts as well, of course, so if Vasilidis is ready, there's one spot left in the central midfield (kicker says Cauly).

On a side note, the potential starting lineups on bundesliga.de are pretty much educated guesses. The ones for kicker.de are just stupid. So you have to take them with a huge grain of salt! For example, kicker.de predicts this lineup for the game tomorrow:

bvb.PNG.2128bf55376f85dfcc02c6c0d8828ac1.PNG

Alcacer is not going to start. Brandt is not going to sit. Schulz, Piszczek and Weigl are probably not starting and Delaney is needed against Inter and Bayern. Zagadou was our 2nd best man on Wednesday and Akanji played every game this season. This potential lineup is just stupid on so many levels....:laugh:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

We're spoiled with some great games this weekend; games where some of the favorites can easily lose crucial points.

Dortmund vs Wolfsburg tomorrow will be interesting. I was tempted to bet on Wolfsburg, until I saw them against Leipzig in the cup.... At the same time we got Frankfurt vs Bayern and Leverkusen vs Gladbach.

Despite Frankfurts questionable form, I think odds 7.5 at home has some value.

I'll probably end up making some crazy bet with Frankfurt, Wolfsburg and Schalke combined 🤣

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@WuDu wrote:

Nobody here following the cup games in Germany? The BVB is playing against Gladbach in a few minutes with this lineup:

Of course, but Schalke played Tuesday, so didn't care much about the Wednesday games ;)

Watched a bit of Bayern, Dortmund and Leipzig. Bayern once again with a pretty shitty performance, and they haven't really had a great game since the 2-7 against Tottenham. I've got a feeling Kovac won't last the entire season, but I hope he does, as that should increase Schalke's (minimal) chance of winning the league :D

Schalke with an amazing performance in the first half btw. If we forget about the last 20 minutes - also the case with the Dortmund game - we're looking better than ever (or we have to go back to the Raul days to find equally great play).

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Livertool wrote:

Watch your language writing in godmode, some might get offended 😏

Ain't Hoffenheim - Paderborn under worth a shot? Hoffenheim in good streak but overall  both have made only 11 goals in 9 matches. 3.5 for U 2,5gls is tempting :wonder:

Unfortunately Paderborn recieved too many goals in the previous games, but checking the lineups and the many injured/just recovered player's list under 2,5 is good for a shot. I also go for both team to score no.

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

We're spoiled with some great games this weekend; games where some of the favorites can easily lose crucial points.

Dortmund vs Wolfsburg tomorrow will be interesting. I was tempted to bet on Wolfsburg, until I saw them against Leipzig in the cup.... At the same time we got Frankfurt vs Bayern and Leverkusen vs Gladbach.

Despite Frankfurts questionable form, I think odds 7.5 at home has some value.

I'll probably end up making some crazy bet with Frankfurt, Wolfsburg and Schalke combined 🤣

Frankfurt-Bayern is being shown live on German free TV. Frankfurt is always a tough place to play at and Bayern doesn't have many options to rotate anymore. Also funny, in an interview after the Bochum game, Niko Kovac praised the Frankfurt supporters as "the best supporters in the Bundesliga." :laugh:

Wolfsburg has no chance against the BVB. The game against Gladbach looked much better than anything I have seen from them over the last few weeks! Hopefully Brandt and Zagadou stay in the lineup at their respective positions. Alcacer might also be getting some substitute minutes.

Betting on Frankfurt is not a bad idea (Frankfurt +0 maybe), smurfs are not going to win in Augsburg (tough game after the derby), Dortmund is winning against Wolfsburg and @Livertool, betting on the under in SCP games is not a good idea. The offense is ready to go, however we have some issues with the health of our stabilizing factors.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

Nico Kovac::Rofl:

I remember when they (brother and he) came back to Leverkusen after they moved to Bayern fans welcomed they with 2x Kovac, 2x Judas placard.

Kovac is the type of guy that would praise his former girlfriends when talking to his wife...:laugh:

Yesterday, he then tried to put his words in perspective saying "we have great fans and support as well, I remember last year, towards the end of the season they shouted my name!"

:laugh: Once Hoeness steps down his days are numbered, however I hope they play out the season with him in charge!

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool, betting on the under in SCP games is not a good idea. 

If you say so, at least i know who to blame if it is under 😛

But went for under 3,5 already earlier. Defence has been bad for them but maybe they are getting better?  (clean sheet in last match) And if they have tighten their defence, harder for Hoffenheim to make goals, something that they have struggled bit. But dunno much about either, just adding 1+1 together and hopefully answer will be close to 2 :D

@psrquack 

Cauly for Gjasula and Antwi-Adjej for Pröger.

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Ain't Hoffenheim - Paderborn under worth a shot? Hoffenheim in good streak but overall  both have made only 11 goals in 9 matches. 3.5 for U 2,5gls is tempting :wonder:

Bet on the under, they said!

Let's ignore Paderborn's past performance, they said!

What could go wrong? They said!

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Bet on the under, they said!

Let's ignore Paderborn's past performance, they said!

What could go wrong? They said!

Sorry, but we don't ingnore Paderborn's past performance. They won't be able to score. Only Hoffenheim was too good.

BVB with the defensive midfield from hell: Weigl and Dahoud. Sancho on the bench and Zagadou has to sit as well! 😠

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Akanji is on the board.🤣

Of course! 😠

• Like 1

Yes, Frankfurt-Bayern seems like the more interesting game. I told you, playing in Frankfurt is tough! The most exciting part about the BVB game was the substitution of the ref! :laugh:

The BVB playing without Witsel, Sancho, Reus and Alcacer right now! :speechless: Hopefully Sancho comes on and adds a spark!

Boateng with the red card for Bayern, means that they're without another defender for the game against us in 7 days! :popeye:

Red Bull now with 11 goals in their last 3 halfs of football!

• Like 1