Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Another comeback is coming?

I will buy duck and name it psrquack if Dortmund will be winner 🤣

I will buy a duck and will name Livertool, if Dortmund will win the Bundesliga (and two others with the name WuDu and Greta).🤣

We will hold to it if it happens so better to prepare instagram account for 3 ducks we can follow 🤣

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I will buy a duck and will name Livertool, if Dortmund will win the Bundesliga (and two others with the name WuDu and Greta).🤣

We will hold to it if it happens so better to prepare instagram account for 3 ducks we can follow 🤣

This is the masterplan. Farming 1K followers and then advertising feder shampoos and other duck stuffs. What should be the instagram name of the ducks? 3 yellows from Dortmund?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

This is the masterplan. Farming 1K followers and then advertising feder shampoos and other duck stuffs. What should be the instagram name of the ducks? 3 yellows from Dortmund?

No, who gets excited about Dortmund 😏 Better call them naked chicks from liverpool and number of hits gets hi as hell 😛

• Like 1

Paderborn ran 5 more km than the BVB, they were dead tired in the end. 5-10 additional minutes and Dortmund would have won! Overall a great game and the SCP would have deserved the W today.

Having said that, totally not acceptable and Favre has to go. Weigl starting at the CB position, basically causing 2 goals against us is on Favre. Starting with such a sorry ass lineup is on Favre. Next year, I want to see Pochettino, Hütter or ten Hag!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

So hopefully this will be the last day for Lucien Favre in Dortmund, he seems like a nice guy and a great coach, but the BVB was probably one step too much for him. This team is not winning anything at all this year, however with a coaching change, things may change quickly. We need to bring in our young players off the bench and have to switch our system up. So I'd like to see how the team performs after a potential coaching change before I decide to cash out my bet.

Some hilarious stats so far:

• Against the three promoted teams (Union, Köln and SCP) the BVB is 1-1-1 with 7:7 goals! :Laugh: More points lost than won against these teams...
  • The #1 goalie Roman Bürki played 9 games for 790 minutes so far, conceding 17 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) goals. That's 1 per half or 2 per game.
  • In the year  2019, the BVB played 29 Bundesliga matches so far going 15-9-5. That extrapolates to 63 points per season. That's the same amount the smurfs reached during the year when they luckboxed into 2nd place as the worst 2nd place team in decades.
  • In the year 2019, we conceded 1,5 goals per game which extrapolates to 51,5 goals against us per season. Over the last 20 years, there has only been 1 team reaching the top-4 (UCL spots) that conceded more than 51,5 goals per season. That was Leverkusen last year with 52 goals.

As you can see the downward spiral started way before Bayern and Paderborn and don't get me started on Favre's personnel decisions! :Puking: Hopefully it ends today, otherwise my bet is as good as gone.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

I liked the draw because odds against Hertha will increase more. So more money for "surebet" is always fancy.

No way this is a surebet! I told you about the stats, check them out yourself...The SCP has Mamba, Hertha has Bayern killer Lukebakio; and Dilrosun is also healthy again. A lot of speed against our slomo-defense. On the other hand, we're playing without our only forward! Delaney is injured and the other two remaining defensive midfielders (next to Witsel) played like utter trash against the SCP. Plus we have to travel with less than 65 hours between the games.

However it depends on whether Favre gets fired or not. If a new coach comes in and makes changes, all the bets are off until I see them play against Barca.

It's so funny how the points of views are changed and now you aren't sure about BVB win and i'm who is full of confidence. Favre played the 1/B team yesterday(no Hazard, Hakimi in the first half, no Akanji) what means your team has spared the energy. All this thing changed in the second half when SCP was getting tired and there were lot of chances for the home team. This is the script what I expect against Hertha. The Berliner will run much more than BVB and due to the quality of skills BVB will score after the 60th minute. I watched Hertha against Leipzig/Union/Paderborn and they can't play tempo football during all the 90 minutes and their pressing is also weak. So they might take the lead but they aren't able to park the bus. Checked all the things again and I still think BVB will win that 1-0 or 3-1(it depends on if they will score in the first half or not).

@WuDu wrote:

So hopefully this will be the last day for Lucien Favre in Dortmund, he seems like a nice guy and a great coach, but the BVB was probably one step too much for him. This team is not winning anything at all this year, however with a coaching change, things may change quickly. We need to bring in our young players off the bench and have to switch our system up. So I'd like to see how the team performs after a potential coaching change before I decide to cash out my bet.

• Against the three promoted teams (Union, Köln and SCP) the BVB is 1-1-1 with 7:7 goals! :Laugh: More points lost than won against these teams...
  • The #1 goalie Roman Bürki played 9 games for 790 minutes so far, conceding 17 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) goals. That's 1 per half or 2 per game.
  • In the year  2019, the BVB played 29 Bundesliga matches so far going 15-9-5. That extrapolates to 63 points per season. That's the same amount the smurfs reached during the year when they luckboxed into 2nd place as the worst 2nd place team in decades.
  • In the year 2019, we conceded 1,5 goals per game which extrapolates to 51,5 goals against us per season. Over the last 20 years, there has only been 1 team reaching the top-4 (UCL spots) that conceded more than 51,5 goals per season. That was Leverkusen last year with 52 goals.

As you can see the downward spiral started way before Bayern and Paderborn and don't get me started on Favre's personnel decisions! :Puking: Hopefully it ends today, otherwise my bet is as good as gone.

You change your opinions about him more often than i change my socks. Don't get me wrong and think that i want to be cheeky or anything, i would never behave that way :D

But i would really like to hear some answers... what was it before season kick off? Schalke in bottom and Dortmund champion? :Smirk:

dort.JPG.17415ff85c0d107e2bd661126a4b56a9.JPG

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

You change your opinions about him more often than i change my socks. Don't get me wrong and think that i want to be cheeky or anything, i would never behave that way :D

But i would really like to hear some answers... what was it before season kick off? Schalke in bottom and Dortmund champion? :Smirk:

dort.JPG.67bce5a69fbcf39d91030fbfce6bfd62.JPG

You change your socks every 2-3 months? Otherwise, you're FAKE NEWS! My opinion about Favre is pretty consistent and I've been criticizing his lineups for a few months now.

@psrquack 

Favre is allowed to stay and is now working on an ultimatum, the bosses want to see the team perform against Barca. :Laugh: When has that ever worked out? I believe, they simply need time to find a new coach. The BVB will play motivated in Barcelona, Favre will stay on and next Saturday, the perfect storm brews up for another lackluster performance.

Speaking of yesterday's game. Certain players were rested at first (Hazard, Hakimi) but that wasn't the reason for the poor performance. It's Favre's "Put-MeTo-Sleep" type of football in combination with his hilarious lineup decisions. Zagadou has been in the doghouse since last season's Bayern game. Yet look at what Weigl played yesterday at the same position. Holtmann looked like 2014 Gareth Bale. :Laugh: Or what Akanji is playing like the whole season. He's always playing with 2 defensive midfielders (safety first), yet we still concede 1,5 goals per game this season. Our strength is on offense, yet there's no 4-3-3 or 4-1-4-1 being used. Pressing is also non-existent.

• Like 1

I don't like ultimatums like this, because not only the coach is responsible for the poor performance. For example if you are a goalie in a top15 club you should make 1 great save/game. This is a must, because opponent would have teoretically minor chances. Did Bürki make this against SCP? So the fair ultimatum would be 1 coach, and 1 players from defence and 1 from offence out (they could make a raffle), because they are the team in good times and in bad times too.

I also don't find it great making 1 game ultimatum because this may happen every time from the board and could loss the power.  The board could say before every matchday you should win it or you will be fired and after the third everybody would say, oh again, blablabla. I would prefer the we will clear things in the winterpause, it may happen we will fire you, but if we could agree we will support you till summer.

@psrquack wrote:

I don't like ultimatums like this, because not only the coach is responsible for the poor performance. For example if you are a goalie in a top15 club you should make 1 great save/game. This is a must, because opponent would have teoretically minor chances. Did Bürki make this against SCP? So the fair ultimatum would be 1 coach, and 1 players from defence and 1 from offence out (they could make a raffle), because they are the team in good times and in bad times too.

I also don't find it great making 1 game ultimatum because this may happen every time from the board and could loss the power.  The board could say before every matchday you should win it or you will be fired and after the third everybody would say, oh again, blablabla. I would prefer the we will clear things in the winterpause, it may happen we will fire you, but if we could agree we will support you till summer.

Like I said, have these ultimata every worked out?  Coach XY has to get at least 7 points out of the next 3 games....yada yada yada....it's basically the kiss of death. However there's no point waiting till the winter break, we need to turn things around ASAP and Favre has been proven that he's not capable of doing so. The problem is that the BVB chiefs were totally surprised by this development, no one could have seen a first half like that against the SCP coming. So the question they now have to answer is, do we get our new guy right away or do we wait until the winter break or until the summer?

The other issue is, there are currently no real options available on the market: Nagelsmann? Safe and secure with Red Bull. Rose? Safe and secure with Gladbach. Kohfeldt? Not really having a good year so far with Bremen. Hütter? Not available before the summer. Pochettino? Probably shooting for the big job offers. ten Hag? Probably linked to Bayern already. Rangnick? Tainted past. Arsene Wenger?

We're then talking about Roger Schmidt or even Bruno Labbadia...:speechless:

Speaking of our goalie, Bürki has played a solid season so far. What's he about to do if the Black Mamba runs up to him with our defense trailing the action?

There are a few guys from the defense that have to leave: Akanji and Weigl for sure. However I'm pretty certain these two guys will play against Barca. Schulz has also caused a few goals so far. Piszczek is on his last legs. Dahoud had chances after chances and didn't use them. But who's playing these clowns game after game? That's Favre's fault...

Heiko Herrlich is also free (as Magath, Daum and Frings).:happy:

Commentator said in my local broadcast BVB wants to reduce Götze's salary from 10M to 7M pro year. Well, Juventus can pay to Can 10M for a year aswell and if your club can't grant the same as top salary for the key player then something went wrong in your financial system and you won't secure your place in the top15 clubs of the world in the near future.

• Like 1

Hertha Berlin now in some deep trouble after losing 4-0 to Augsburg. Time for #KovacBall! :laugh: The perfect storm keeps on brewing, the BVB will play OK against Barca, maybe lose a close game, Favre will keep his job and then our stars will look at the standings and show up in Berlin without any heart at all. Seen it all before...

@psrquack 

You should take some afternoon business/economics classes at your local community college! :laugh: Götze is not worth 10 M/year, so if they continue to pay him that amount of money, we're automatically losing value. We're not owned by a sheik or a family that owns a car company, so making smart business decisions is paramount.

@WuDu wrote:

Why should I when I have the best financial expert who also knows Dortmund aswell.:lovekiss:

BVB wants to pay him less, because he doesn't play and he doesn't play because there is a conflict between him and the coach. So if BVB wants to keep Favre as coach offering a new contract to Götze is a financial own goal, because paying 5-6 M pro year to the player who warms bench in the entire season isn't good for the income statement.

Btw I have cheched BVB's and Bayern's salary structure. Albeit Götze earns much more than the majority of the squad Bayern has 7 players who earn more than Götze. So if we are speeking about numbers BVB isn't a contender for Bayern.

@psrquack wrote:

Btw I have cheched BVB's and Bayern's salary structure. Albeit Götze earns much more than the majority of the squad Bayern has 7 players who earn more than Götze. So if we are speeking about numbers BVB isn't a contender for Bayern.

Hold the presses, Sherlock @psrquack just found out that Bayern has a bigger budget than the BVB! I mean, I had an idea after Lewa resigned for 20 M per year and Coutinho is getting 25 M per year, but now we have confirmation! :laugh:

The point is that the BVB has to spend his money wisely and get a bigger ROI than Bayern. From 2016-2020, Götze's cost are over 60 M Euro in total. Of course, as a club you have to look at the player and put his performance in perspective to his salary. So far, we didn't have that much of a benefit here.

Similar situation with transfer fees. If you spend 15,5 M Euro for Leo Balerdi and give him 0 minutes, despite your regular CBs (except Hummels) playing like hot trash for months, you'll have to answer some tough questions. ManCity or PSG might afford that since they are playing with house money, however we have to watch our budget.

It's elementary dear @WuDu Watson there is a minimum limit what you have spend for salaries being able to compete to other big clubs otherwise your efforts would look like the offer of the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Widen the budget at least to the 80% of your best rival is a must otherwise the rival will dominate you and will buy your best/key players like Bayern did it in the past.

Btw I hope you used the stop loss function and made a cash out because chemistry is terrible in Dortmund.

https://www.derwesten.de/sport/fussball/bvb/borussia-dortmund-paukenschlag-jadon-sancho-attackiert-bvb-id227735975.html 

@psrquack wrote:

It's elementary dear @WuDu Watson there is a minimum limit what you have spend for salaries being able to compete to other big clubs otherwise your efforts would look like the offer of the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Widen the budget at least to the 80% of your best rival is a must otherwise the rival will dominate you and will buy your best/key players like Bayern did it in the past.

Btw I hope you used the stop loss function and made a cash out because chemistry is terrible in Dortmund.

https://www.derwesten.de/sport/fussball/bvb/borussia-dortmund-paukenschlag-jadon-sancho-attackiert-bvb-id227735975.html 

:Laugh: It's about spending money the smart way, bro. Otherwise PSG would have already won the UCL. In addition too that, you're a few years behind the curve, Bayern isn't able to buy players from us anymore. Our guys now go to Barca, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Funny story about Jadon Sancho I heard from someone that knows someone inside the club: Our head of first team football sometimes has to show up at Sancho's home in the morning to make sure he gets to the practice session on time! :Laugh: Him showing up 1 day late is just the tip of the iceberg. So yeah, maybe Sancho should take a look in the mirror first before he complains about the club, since his behaviour has been far from professional lately...

Oh man, you are trying to inherit the curtain when I'm offering you the whole kingdom. You must have the money on your account first before you could spend it wise. In other words if 2 players trying to win the same leaderboard and player1 has the bankroll for €100 tourneys and player2 for €20 then you can't spend your bankroll wisely, player2 never will beat player1 if they play same amount of rounds. PSG is good example: they have the financial power to win the french division1. UCL isn't a good example, because you have to spend a lot being able to win the trophy, but there is also a margin of profitableness what is starting to decrease if you are spending too much what means your players wouldn't have as better skills as they salary is bigger.

Btw let's summarize the situation at BVB:

1. they have lost confidence in coach
  2. there is a conflict between the coach and the expensive attaker
  3. no backup forward
  4. injured players
  5. unhappy youngster
  6. 4 points behind from the biggest rivals
  7. no money for signing top players/paying their salary in the winter but you still think they will win the Bundesliga.

@psrquack wrote:

Btw let's summarize the situation at BVB:

1. they have lost confidence in coach
  2. there is a conflict between the coach and the expensive attaker
  3. no backup forward
  4. injured players
  5. unhappy youngster
  6. 4 points behind from the biggest rivals
  7. no money for signing top players/paying their salary in the winter but you still think they will win the Bundesliga.

Sorry, but your financial example doesn't make any sense!

1. Hopefully Favre is gone on Thursday.
  2. I wouldn't call that a conflict, against Paderborn, Sancho even contributed the important 1-3 and assisted the 3-3. Stubbe would give his middle nut for conflicts like that if the production were similar...:laugh:
  3. Hopefully that problem is taken care of with a short term solution during the winter break and a long term one in the summer.
  4. Not really. Delaney is missing time and Alcacer is day-to-day it seems. That's it.
  5. See #2. The other young players are getting time once Favre is gone.
  6. Bayern's next opponents: Leverkusen, Gladbach, Bremen, Freiburg, Wolfsburg. They have to travel to Gladbach and to Freiburg. Tough games for them!
  7. Who said we don't have money? During the summer we were evened out regarding transfer fees. Sancho is going to bring in 120+ M in the summer.

Right now, this team is not winning anything, however with a few changes, we're right back in the action...

You think so? Then wave to your players with your tissue. This time they don't travel to Munich but to London, Barcelona etc. The result is the same: no players and no UCL trophy.

Guess who has written this: "The players from Arsenal are probably too expensive for us!" and "Is Can a playmaker out of the defensive midfield? Nope. Is he going to be cheap? Nope. Are his salary demands reasonable? Probably not after playing for Pool and Juve. Not going to happen!"

It seems BVB can buy a second hand (close to 30) players or youngsters only and can't pay a respectable salary for shining players.

Odds on Schalke now down to 101. With a win on Friday - which is not certain by any means, considering Union Berlins current form - the odds in a week will likely be around 50 or so.

Still a loss on cashout (only checked on one of the bookies I've used), even for the ods 401 bet 🤣 - not that I'd ever cash out this one (or any other bet for that matter), as Schalke will obviously end up winning the league!

cashout2.PNG.f0e0e87105959a353bc94fc50b7ec2a8.PNGcashout1.PNG.21d0626aeeefd04205b8c3965a8a223d.PNG

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Odds on Schalke now down to 101. 

Still a loss on cashout (only checked on one of the bookies I've used), even for the ods 401 bet 🤣 -

That is quite strange :wonder:

I get it that cash out can't rise in straight ratio with odds getting lower as still loooooooong way to go but i would have thought that there would be even slightest profit by now. Or at least even :wow: