Feedback on new bingo and issues with it not loading

lesley150

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm also happy to pass on your feedback, but then you'll need to be just a little more constructive. "It sucks" isn't something that can help us make it better 🙂

I personally much prefer the new bingo. Granted I'm not much of a bingo player myself, but I found the old one slightly dull. The new design builds suspense much better and just feels more exciting. This is partly down to personal taste, and I also didn't play the old bingo much (change isn't easy, when you've really gotten used to how something works) 🙂 

You might prefer the new Bingo, but do you play it ? Please take notice of those that do play Bingo as the former system did what what it said on the tin. I play Bingo to win prizes, not for the excitement or suspense. If that makes me dull, then so be it.

Professional Bingo Player.

Fixed the issue with image upload/attachment. Should work for you now.

And now we're talking. This is much better feedback. I won't comment on it, as I don't work with the product, but hopefully someone from the bingo team will have time to chip in (again, I did share the thread with them, so they'll at least read your feedback). 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

4 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Fixed the issue with image upload/attachment. Should work for you now.

And now we're talking. This is much better feedback. I won't comment on it, as I don't work with the product, but hopefully someone from the bingo team will have time to chip in (again, I did share the thread with them, so they'll at least read your feedback). 

Sooner the better, am having BWS (Bingo Withdrawal Symptoms). 

52 minutes ago, Derekn said:

The old was better cause it worked the new one takes away the element of surprise you know what people are waiting on and you know early on that even if you win its gonna be shared and off course there is no bingo caller is that enough or would you like more why can't you just admit you are wrong 

Hi Derek,

Did you try the following already?

• You can scroll down on your screen to track your own tickets rather than the top 4 customers?

16 minutes ago, RubyJean said:

Lol, what the non loading version?? They must be paying you to say this, hundreds of people are reporting problems with it. Hopefully it is fixed soon.

Hi RubyJean,

Can you tell us a bit more about how you are trying to access the Bingo client and attach a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

For now its hard to find the issue, since its working on our test accounts on both desktop and mobile

Edited by Soner-Unibet
typo

1 minute ago, Soner-Unibet said:

Hi RubyJean,

Can you tell us a bit more about how you are trying to access the Bingo client and attach a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

For now its hard to find the issue, since its working on our test accounts on both desktop and mobile

But it’s not working on customer accounts. Obviously it will work on your test accounts as you have instigated the changes. Still can’t load any screenshots of this issue as it won’t allow me to upload images from my photo library.

53 minutes ago, Soner-Unibet said:

Hi RubyJean,

Hello, I am going to the bingo room in exactly the same way I was two days ago. Then it worked, now it doesn't so it is something you guys have done. I am getting just a black screen no matter what room I enter and there is no schedule, no missions, no prize alerts, nothing the rooms are dead I have tried in Chrome and Firefox on my laptop. I will not be sending any screenshots I think it is not a good use of my time. How do I get the scratchcards I have been unable to claim, have they been credited and if so, how can I use them please?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, RubyJean said:

I will not be sending any screenshots I think it is not a good use of my time.

Might not be but it might help someone else make better use of theirs trying to fix the problem. Season of Goodwill eh? 😢

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Confused 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

15 minutes ago, bingosis3 said:

have attached screenshots of what i get, on bingo and mini games 

Screenshot_20231222_124709_Edge.jpg

Screenshot_20231222_124728_Edge.jpg

Screenshot_20231222_124736_Edge.jpg

Screenshot_20231222_124745_Edge.jpg

Hi Bingosis3,

Are you trying to access the bingo page from the following link? https://www.unibet.co.uk/bingo

Did you already try to delete your cookies since this solves most white page errors.

1. On your Android device, open Chrome .
  2. At the top right, tap More. Settings.
  3. Tap Privacy and security. Clear browsing data.
  4. Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
  5. Check Cookies and site data and uncheck all other items.
  6. Tap Clear data. Clear.
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, RubyJean said:

Hello, I am going to the bingo room in exactly the same way I was two days ago. Then it worked, now it doesn't so it is something you guys have done. I am getting just a black screen no matter what room I enter and there is no schedule, no missions, no prize alerts, nothing the rooms are dead I have tried in Chrome and Firefox on my laptop. I will not be sending any screenshots I think it is not a good use of my time. How do I get the scratchcards I have been unable to claim, have they been credited and if so, how can I use them please?

Thanks

Hi RubyJean, 

Are you trying to access the bingo page from the following link? https://www.unibet.co.uk/bingo

Did you already try to delete your cookies since this solves most white page errors.

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.

23 minutes ago, Derekn said:

Why are you still sending people the same rubbish when it's clearly been established the fault is at your end there is hundreds of people complaining about the same thing yet still nothing done about it

First of all: it isn't "hundreds of people" 🙂

Secondly, it isn't a global issue. It seems be isolated to a single market and likely just select customers in this market. We do not know for sure, that it's an issue on our end. It could also be an issue with an ISP (internet service provider). Again, we have tried to reproduce it on our end, using same device, country etc. as you guys. Replicating your network setup is a different story.

Something that'd be useful to test:

1. On desktop/computer in Chrome/Firefox/Edge, right click anywhere on the Unibet website
  2. Now chose Inspect/Inspect element
  3. You'll now see some developer tools on the screen. Chose the console tab at the top of this view.
  4. Now go to the url https://www.unibet.co.uk/play/bingo-lobby#playforreal as you normally would
  5. Take a screenshot of what you see on this console tab and post it here
  6. Click the "Network" tab and take a screenshot of that as well and post it here

This should tell us what exactly fails.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I think it is your bingo providers issue as your sister site (bingo.com) is the same so must be something to do with the actual bingo provider or some link with your sites. 

I have cleared cache/cookies several times, updated my phone, tried different browsers and different devices and it is still happening. 

I appreciate you’re trying to help but it’s mightily frustrating to effectively be told “it’s our issue”