Feedback on new bingo and issues with it not loading

lesley150

23 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Might not be but it might help someone else make better use of theirs trying to fix the problem. Season of Goodwill eh? 😢

I am not paid customer service staff, I do not deem it a good use of my time, especially when I would just be sending in the same as everybody else. The problem is not my end it is a website issue.

23 hours ago, Soner-Unibet said:

Hi RubyJean, 

Are you trying to access the bingo page from the following link? https://www.unibet.co.uk/bingo

Did you already try to delete your cookies since this solves most white page errors.

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.

Every other website I use is fine, the problem is not with my computer is is with your webiste.

7 hours ago, RubyJean said:

I am not paid customer service staff, I do not deem it a good use of my time, especially when I would just be sending in the same as everybody else. The problem is not my end it is a website issue.

That's just one of the main things wrong with the world these days, I'm not going to do it or even try, I'll leave it up to someone else. Not my problem just covers everything. 

image.gif.53f090d5416ebdd03698ebb5e1701b08.gif

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

15 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

That's just one of the main things wrong with the world these days, I'm not going to do it or even try, I'll leave it up to someone else. Not my problem just covers everything. 

image.gif.53f090d5416ebdd03698ebb5e1701b08.gif

They pay people to fix these things, and I am not one of them. Maybe if they were more generous I might consider allocating them more of my time, but I must have asked a question three times about the missing daily scratchcards and not one Unibet representative has even taken the time to allocate me one second to reply. It works both ways.

53 minutes ago, RubyJean said:

They pay people to fix these things, and I am not one of them. Maybe if they were more generous I might consider allocating them more of my time, but I must have asked a question three times about the missing daily scratchcards and not one Unibet representative has even taken the time to allocate me one second to reply. It works both ways.

@RubyJean you've been playing on the site for free, for more than two years 🙂

We do not compensate for free items not being used - the daily scratch cards are just that; daily.

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! 🎄

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, RubyJean said:

They pay people to fix these things, and I am not one of them. Maybe if they were more generous I might consider allocating them more of my time, 

23 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

you've been playing on the site for free, for more than two years 🙂

Playing free for two years, obviously not generous enough! Give her two scratch cards a day for the rest of the year!

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

14 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@RubyJean you've been playing on the site for free, for more than two years 🙂

We do not compensate for free items not being used - the daily scratch cards are just that; daily.

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! 🎄

Thats not entirely true you guys pay me well to be here lol

On 12/22/2023 at 8:15 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Those that have helped with screenshots and generally just contributed in the thread, they will find 10 Santa Flip gold tokens in the poker client (you should see a link to the game in the lower left corner, when you open the client). It's mostly poker prizes, but top one is €1000 in cash (you'll need to win 7 flips to get there, and each flip is a coin flip).

where? dont even know how to play poker lol... glad my bingo back up finally tho 😌☺️

• 1 month later...