Feedback on new bingo and issues with it not loading

lesley150

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Fixed the issue with image upload/attachment. Should work for you now.

And now we're talking. This is much better feedback. I won't comment on it, as I don't work with the product, but hopefully someone from the bingo team will have time to chip in (again, I did share the thread with them, so they'll at least read your feedback). 

Absolutely still working.  I’ve sent a screenshot of what I see when I click that. And it’s blank.  Please advise when it will be sorted.

IMG_0335.png

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm also happy to pass on your feedback, but then you'll need to be just a little more constructive. "It sucks" isn't something that can help us make it better 🙂

I personally much prefer the new bingo. Granted I'm not much of a bingo player myself, but I found the old one slightly dull. The new design builds suspense much better and just feels more exciting. This is partly down to personal taste, and I also didn't play the old bingo much (change isn't easy, when you've really gotten used to how something works) 🙂 

It's the opposite of building suspense.  If I know 20 players are waiting for a particular number then it's just disappointing all round.  I highly doubt any bingo player would like the new format.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Chelseaxxx said:

I think it is your bingo providers issue as your sister site (bingo.com) is the same so must be something to do with the actual bingo provider or some link with your sites. 

I have cleared cache/cookies several times, updated my phone, tried different browsers and different devices and it is still happening. 

I appreciate you’re trying to help but it’s mightily frustrating to effectively be told “it’s our issue” 

I didn't say it's absolutely an issue on your end, but it is a fact that it works for the vast, vast majority of users and we aren't able to reproduce the issue on our end. Based on who's having the issue, it also seems likely it's a network issue for your country specifically.

Bingo.com is indeed the same Bingo product and if it's a network issue (whether it's on your or our end, it'd affect both sites)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I didn't say it's absolutely an issue on your end, but it is a fact that it works for the vast, vast majority of users and we aren't able to reproduce the issue on our end.

Bingo.com is indeed the same Bingo product and if it's a network issue (whether it's on your or our end, it'd affect both sites)

It's your end.  We have all used the same devices continually for months or years.  Now everyone on here having issues.

2 minutes ago, pink0lady said:

It's the opposite of building suspense.  If I know 20 players are waiting for a particular number then it's just disappointing all round.  I highly doubt any bingo player would like the new format.

I disagree. Actually knowing what's going on rather than being in the dark, that is more exciting. But of course this is partly about personal preference and taste 🙂

Just now, pink0lady said:

It's your end.  We have all used the same devices continually for months or years.  Now everyone on here having issues.

Doesn't matter. Everything I wrote above is still applicable. It can still be an ISP/network/routing issue for your location specifically. 

If someone could provide me with what I've requested, it'd help shed some light on this 🙂

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I disagree. Actually knowing what's going on rather than being in the dark, that is more exciting. But of course this is partly about personal preference and taste 🙂

I think you have heard from enough people what exactly the issue is but please say again exactly what you need to sort it.

3 minutes ago, pink0lady said:

I think you have heard from enough people what exactly the issue is but please say again exactly what you need to sort it.

While I can see what you're experiencing (thanks a lot to all that provided screenshots!), it doesn't tell me what the issue is/how to fix it. I know it's technical and a lot to ask, but this is what would be really useful:

1. On desktop/computer in Chrome/Firefox/Edge, right click anywhere on the Unibet website
  2. Now chose "Inspect"/"Inspect element"
  3. You'll now see some developer tools on the screen. Chose the console tab at the top of this view.
  4. Now go to the url https://www.unibet.co.uk/play/bingo-lobby#playforreal as you normally would
  5. Take a screenshot of what you see on this console tab and post it here
  6. Click the "Network" tab and take a screenshot of that as well and post it here

This should tell us what exactly fails.

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I know it's technical and a lot to ask, but this is what would be really useful:

1. On desktop/computer in Chrome/Firefox/Edge, right click anywhere on the Unibet website
  2. Now chose "Inspect"/"Inspect element"
  3. You'll now see some developer tools on the screen. Chose the console tab at the top of this view.
  4. Now go to the url https://www.unibet.co.uk/play/bingo-lobby#playforreal as you normally would
  5. Take a screenshot of what you see on this console tab and post it here
  6. Click the "Network" tab and take a screenshot of that as well and post it here

This should tell us what exactly fails.

I don’t have access to a laptop or desktop to do what you need, can I get the same via my mobile browser? I’m guessing not otherwise you’d have said

On 12/8/2023 at 9:44 PM, lesley150 said:

Anyone else hate the new look bingo? Its awful, doesn't fit properly on the screen and not at all user friendly!

4 hours ago, RRH1 said:

New Bingo doesn’t allow players to see much, apart from who is going to win next. The Bingo Caller, an important part of playing Bingo seem’s to be missing (or am I missing how to access it ?). Since the new Bingo began I have played less than usual as I find it frustrating. If this new format is so good, why has none of the competitors resorted to similar ? Tried and trusted formula is always best, in my opinion, change for change sake is not good.

A bad site.....and it's funny that you can lose and lose all year round but when they are giving Christmas prizes on the Christmas week ...you cannot get the games to load....a dire site

5 minutes ago, Lolasnan62 said:

A bad site.....and it's funny that you can lose and lose all year round but when they are giving Christmas prizes on the Christmas week ...you cannot get the games to load....a dire site

Merry Christmas to you too 🎄

13 minutes ago, RRH1 said:

Bingo magically appears like it magically disappeared. 

Trouble is, some bar steward has nicked my free scratch card for today.

Spoke too soon … it’s vanished again !!!

Professional Bingo Player.

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I didn't say it's absolutely an issue on your end, but it is a fact that it works for the vast, vast majority of users and we aren't able to reproduce the issue on our end. Based on who's having the issue, it also seems likely it's a network issue for your country specifically.

So, the ‘minority’ of Users reporting a problem, such as those here. don’t matter then ?

I’m in. England, been here all the time I’ve played Bingo/MiniGames on here … now is there any other unlikely excuses you can conjure up ?

5 minutes ago, RRH1 said:

So, the ‘minority’ of Users reporting a problem, such as those here. don’t matter then ?

I’m in. England, been here all the time I’ve played Bingo/MiniGames on here … now is there any other unlikely excuses you can conjure up ?

You Make It Feel Like Christmas GIF by Gwen Stefani

I can really feel the Christmas spirit and joy through the screen 😄 

I was right about my speculations; it is a network issue for your location. It's a network issue on our end and there's nothing you can do. Or, you could use a VPN and it should work just fine (as long as IP isn't a UK one). However, VPN use isn't something we can encourage.

I'm afraid the issue won't be handled before earliest Monday, due to vast majority of staff being off over the weekend.

10 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I was right about my speculations; it is a network issue for your location. It's a network issue on our end and there's nothing you can do. Or, you could use a VPN and it should work just fine (as long as IP isn't a UK one). However, VPN use isn't something we can encourage.

I'm afraid the issue won't be handled before earliest Monday, due to vast majority of staff being off over the weekend.

Thanks for all your help, I will probably wait until it’s fixed as I don’t want to risk any issues playing under a VPN. 

Thank you for your perseverance, Merry Christmas 🎄 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

This issue was reported two days ago, were the Staff on their jollies then ?

Thought this was a 24/7/365 site ?

There is no ChristmasSpirit and definitely no Joy without Bingo and having faith in a Company to put things right as soon as anything is raised. Having tried all your suggestions without success I feel you can show some empathy with paying customers instead of replying with inane comments ?

• Like 1

#seagullshavenoholidays

IMG_20231222_185726.thumb.jpg.7e64dfadf24b0fe6d2a7f22920cd7e2d.jpg

What comes to bingo itself, ain't really bingo player so i don't know if this is old or new problem but noticed it last week when i bought few coupons that playing with mobile, page looks like there is more staff at right cause word are cut short but no way to scroll right and can't use bingo in landscape position to widen the screen.

Screenshot_2023-12-22-19-00-20-838-edit_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.cb86ecd24436ca4af7bfeff2343f102e.jpg

3 minutes ago, Derekn said:

It's quite clear to me it's been moved to a fmdifferent country hence why everything I try to load it it has to translate to English is everyone else like that too. Probably for tax purposes 

Bet you 10 Maltesers you are right 🙂

40 minutes ago, Derekn said:

Shame to waste your Maltesers lol it stinks don't it no effort made to resolve it just rep's on here talking shit 

Note the lack of apologies from the company person ?