Feedback on new bingo and issues with it not loading

lesley150

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had a resolution to the blank screen issue? I bought tickets at 6.30 this morning and haven’t been able to see anything since. No game, no game schedule and also no game history… customer services have said they’ve escalated my query but keep telling me to clear cache, cookies, change browser etc. Done all of the above and tried on a different device to no avail. 

• Thanks 1

Don’t like the ‘new look’ Bingo. Can’t see all of my cards that I purchased, no Bingo Caller (if there is a sound button it’s not very visible to action). Abhor the fact that 9 times out of 10 times the number required is one visible (by another player) and 10  times out of 10 if there are a few players with different numbers to win, my number never comes up (Murphy’s Law ?).

Bring back the former system.

As for today’s Bingo (21/12/2023) …. it seem’s to be missing altogether .. tried at different times of the day and it’s a no show !

What is going on ?

• Thanks 1

Professional Bingo Player.

@Derekn @Chelseaxxx sorry to hear about your issue! I'm no expert on the bingo product, but have you tried through a mobile device?

Also, can you confirm this is the page you're trying: https://www.unibet.co.uk/play/bingo-lobby#playforreal? Could you add a screenshot of what you see?

Reason I'd like you to try on a mobile device is that the game launcher works differently there; it sends you straight to the game url, rather than open on the main site. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I'm also happy to pass on your feedback, but then you'll need to be just a little more constructive. "It sucks" isn't something that can help us make it better 🙂

I personally much prefer the new bingo. Granted I'm not much of a bingo player myself, but I found the old one slightly dull. The new design builds suspense much better and just feels more exciting. This is partly down to personal taste, and I also didn't play the old bingo much (change isn't easy, when you've really gotten used to how something works) 🙂 

• Stubbe-Unibet changed the title to Feedback on new bingo and issues with it not loading
37 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm also happy to pass on your feedback, but then you'll need to be just a little more constructive. "It sucks" isn't something that can help us make it better 🙂

I personally much prefer the new bingo. Granted I'm not much of a bingo player myself, but I found the old one slightly dull. The new design builds suspense much better and just feels more exciting. This is partly down to personal taste, and I also didn't play the old bingo much (change isn't easy, when you've really gotten used to how something works) 🙂 

Hi - I enjoy the site albeit only a new player so maybe didn’t know what it was before. However time-now, the screen is completely blank when you try and load bingo. I can’t see any game schedules at all. No promotions load. I can’t see my bingo voucher under rewards. I can’t open any bingo room. Mini games are also not loading (not too fussed but guessing it’s all connected). 
I can’t seem to attach a screenshot but will keep trying. 
thanks 

• Thanks 1

@Chelseaxxx, thanks! I've made the bingo team aware of this thread. I've tried to reproduce the issue with a test account from same jurisdiction as you, but haven't had any luck. Will check server logs in a bit but otherwise leave it with the bingo guys.

9 minutes ago, Derekn said:

It's just unibet thinking they are smart creating a new bingo look how that's turned out leave it as it was 

This is a good example of feedback that won't help improve the product 😉 

You're more than welcome to voice your opinion like this, but just know that it won't make a difference/lead to any change. The new bingo is here to stay, and I objectively think it is much better than the old (and I've got no stake in the development of the new product or bingo product in general), for the reasons mentioned above. You can help the guys make new bingo better, but then it really needs to be more constructive. What do you dislike the most? What do you think must be improved? How exactly was the old better?

58 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@Derekn @Chelseaxxx sorry to hear about your issue! I'm no expert on the bingo product, but have you tried through a mobile device?

Also, can you confirm this is the page you're trying: https://www.unibet.co.uk/play/bingo-lobby#playforreal? Could you add a screenshot of what you see?

Reason I'd like you to try on a mobile device is that the game launcher works differently there; it sends you straight to the game url, rather than open on the main site. 

Tried every web browser known to man and beast, can’t add a screenshot even though I have taken a few (don’t understand this URL thingy, usually upload images direct from photo library). This is really frustrating as not only has the Bingo page vanished, it has taken my credit on the Bingo Wheel with it, along with the daily freebie. Like I stated earlier, the fault must lie with Unibet as I have tried accessing Bingo on two different machines, tried all the web browsers available and still I get a blank screen.

19 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@Chelseaxxx, thanks! I've made the bingo team aware of this thread. I've tried to reproduce the issue with a test account from same jurisdiction as you, but haven't had any luck. Will check server logs in a bit but otherwise leave it with the bingo guys.

You're more than welcome to voice your opinion like this, but just know that it won't make a difference/lead to any change. The new bingo is here to stay, and I objectively think it is much better than the old (and I've got no stake in the development of the new product or bingo product in general), for the reasons mentioned above. You can help the guys make new bingo better, but then it really needs to be more constructive. What do you dislike the most? What do you think must be improved? How exactly was the old better?

You may think it's better but you are in the minority if you would listen to people's feedback

16 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

New Bingo doesn’t allow players to see much, apart from who is going to win next. The Bingo Caller, an important part of playing Bingo seem’s to be missing (or am I missing how to access it ?). Since the new Bingo began I have played less than usual as I find it frustrating. If this new format is so good, why has none of the competitors resorted to similar ? Tried and trusted formula is always best, in my opinion, change for change sake is not good.

• Like 1

Just now, Derekn said:

You may think it's better but you are in the minority if you would listen to people's feedback

The old was better cause it worked the new one takes away the element of surprise you know what people are waiting on and you know early on that even if you win its gonna be shared and off course there is no bingo caller is that enough or would you like more why can't you just admit you are wrong 

• Like 1