Feedback on new bingo and issues with it not loading

lesley150

So fed up with bingo and games not loading. All I get is a black screen. I see that many others are having the same problem the last few days. Keep trying but no luck. So, I've withdrawn my balance and playing elsewhere. I will try again next week. Hey ho..... Their IT team should have fixed the problem within a few hours. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Not sure who you're talking to. I've made it very clear everyone's opinion is valid and appreciated 🙂 

Keep in mind I do have access to all product performance data, so from a data perspective, I do have a good idea about what "people prefer". 

My previous message was - as I wrote - to provide a different perspective. I don't believe it's so black and white. There definitely are good things about new bingo. That doesn't mean mistakes weren't also made and some things have gotten worse. I won't be the judge of that. You guys will 🙂

But less and less players come to play traditional bingo. At one point, guarantees become too low and game goes from gradual decline to collapse. I'm not saying we were near that, but it's more complex than "copy everyone else or don't make any changes and all will be good". 

I don't know your age specifically, but I do know the demographic profile of bingo players and we obviously split data by dimensions such as age and gender 🙂 

Real people are not “data” … you are dealing with real people here and don’t seem to be on the same page as the majority … 

Meanwhile, the demographic profile of Bingo, at present, look’s bleak … or black … you decide …

IMG_0056.png

Professional Bingo Player.

5 minutes ago, RRH1 said:

This is Bing Oh ! The ‘new’ format on a mission to increase takings over traditional Bingo … it’s not working very well, is it ?

IMG_0056.png

The issue isn't related to the bingo product changes. The issue would be the same with the old bingo client. It's a network issue, not a product issue 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The issue isn't related to the bingo product changes. The issue would be the same with the old bingo client. It's a network issue, not a product issue 🙂 

Judging by the inane comments you have made on this Topic do you honestly believe that consumers will believe this ?

Plus, again, you misunderstand the point. The point I was making was the ‘old’ product was never out of use as long as this “new” product, regardless of any ‘network issue’ excuse … so how much more money has the “new” product made in the last two days ?

Your not sure? Let me make it clear them I'm talking to you I have never met a more stubborn person in my life you think you are right and everyone else is wrong instead of spreading your rubbish on here maybe time would be better spent trying to fix the problem is that clear enough for you

3 minutes ago, Derekn said:

Your not sure? Let me make it clear them I'm talking to you I have never met a more stubborn person in my life you think you are right and everyone else is wrong instead of spreading your rubbish on here maybe time would be better spent trying to fix the problem is that clear enough for you

Is that how you spell ‘ Stubbern ‘ ?

21 minutes ago, RRH1 said:

Judging by the inane comments you have made on this Topic do you honestly believe that consumers will believe this ?

Plus, again, you misunderstand the point. The point I was making was the ‘old’ product was never out of use as long as this “new” product, regardless of any ‘network issue’ excuse … so how much more money has the “new” product made in the last two days ?

You mean how I've been right about everything? My very first request for more info was to uncover a potential network issue. What did the issue turn out to be? A network issue.... I mean, it is slightly insane how awesome I've been here; guess that's what you meant 🙂  

Honestly doesn't matter what you think. What I said is a fact.

21 minutes ago, Derekn said:

Merry Christmas 🙂 

32 minutes ago, Lorna118910 said:

Won't load Screenshot_20231222_215342_com_sec.android_app.sbrowser.thumb.jpg.4b5d6514256288a3d3c8b1e40367dbe4.jpgScreenshot_20231222_215342_com_sec.android_app.sbrowser.thumb.jpg.4b5d6514256288a3d3c8b1e40367dbe4.jpg

@Lorna118910 we unfortunately have a network issue affecting customers from your location. We hope to have it fixed tomorrow morning! Apologies for the inconvenience! 

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You mean how I've been right about everything? My very first request for more info was to uncover a potential network issue. What did the issue turn out to be? A network issue.... I mean, it is slightly insane how awesome I've been here; guess that's what you meant 🙂  

Merry Christmas 🙂 

@Lorna118910 we unfortunately have a network issue affecting customers from your location. We hope to have it fixed tomorrow morning! Apologies for the inconvenience! 

Ok thank you 

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Merry Christmas 🙂 

Ah, now things become clearer .. you state that it doesn’t matter what I think. And that probably applies to the majority of players who have posted on this Topic too. That is a ‘fact’ !

I am certain you are one those people who inhabit their own back passage.

As for being a ‘Poker Product Manager’ you certainly spend a whole shed load of time on this Forum insulting the intelligence and integrity of paying customers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Coming out your shell now eh big suit n by the way that is how you spell stubborn you would know that if you were from uk if I had that attitude with my job that you have with yours wouldn't have it long your attitude to customers stink your on here arguing all day instead of trying to solve the problem you should just leave it to the professionals

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Derekn said:

Inhabit own back passage? Easy to say things like that online can assure you uou wouldn't say that to my face 

Was not directed to you, Derekn. Read the Post and the person who was quoted was the recipient. And, yes, I would say that to their face (or faeces) 😂

2 minutes ago, Derekn said:

Didn't mean you either thought it was our so called product manager who said that I apologise 

The said manager would have to grow a pair to think of something so original 😉

Seems like it's time to go to bed 🙂

As mentioned above, I'll get back with an update tomorrow. 

And for the two combatants above, you might want to read the thread again 🙂

You must either be trolling or just refusing to read 😅 keep it civil or I'll lock the thread and give you a small cool off period 

Just now, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Seems like it's time to go to bed 🙂

As mentioned above, I'll get back with an update tomorrow. 

And for the two combatants above, you might want to read the thread again 🙂

You must either be trolling or just refusing to read 😅 keep it civil or I'll lock the thread and give you a small cool off period 

Give yourself a break. Only person who is being less than civil on here is yourself.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Issue should now be resolved 🥳 Apologies for the inconvenience once again! I've tested it myself, but please have a look and let me know if you're experiencing any issues 🙂

/Your favorite product manager 😄 

It’s working, thanks for your help! 

also thanks for the Santa flips, I got a couple of hex poker vouchers and swiftly reminded myself how poor I am at online poker 🤣 

merry Christmas 🎄 

• Thanks 1