Poker release notes 3.23 (Banzai 2.0)

Stubbe-Unibet

For me showing

D98D66BB-E80A-4A67-9F0B-0200B3D76D01.thumb.jpeg.af4cec80a02e61cf0e7c96f659a15132.jpeg

So I guess it’s OK

By the way: Wasn’t the requirement for having the ticket to receive the black belt? I received mine when on the brown belt? Is this right - or a bug of sorts 🤔? I was Sensei before reaching black belt for sometime, so don’t know if that has something to do with getting the ticket. Just wanted you to know, if something is off.

What say ye @Stubbe-Unibet and/or @Andy-Unibet?

P.S. Not wanting to cheat, I went on to get my black belt, so ticket earned by the books. Unfortunately lost some precious euros in the process, but hey it’s Christmas and have to do some elf-testing. 🧑‍🎄👍

@GotKot99 The missions have disappeared now (I completed both 👍) so I can't check but I don't think it mentioned the black belt, just reaching Sensei, which you did. 👍👍 I reached Sensei but not black belt and got the ticket, so that would appear to confirm my thoughts. 👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

@GotKot99 The missions have disappeared now (I completed both 👍) so I can't check but I don't think it mentioned the black belt, just reaching Sensei, which you did. 👍👍 I reached Sensei but not black belt and got the ticket, so that would appear to confirm my thoughts. 👍👍👍

I'm wrong again. 😪

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

3 minutes ago, Tom Siddle said:

Has there been many changes to B20 player pool? (New players) or is it pretty similar to before, just going on the first week 

By end of today I believe we will have had around 100 unique players playing NL20, who never played the stake before 🙂 

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

9 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Sensei and/or Black belt triggers it.

6 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I'm wrong again. 😪

The T&C’s seem to mention only black belt but not Sensei as prerequisite for the ticket 🤔 (EDIT: Also the description text above)

70A7AAA7-6349-493A-B822-B88F820481CD.thumb.png.712861d6e6fa1ad265e3e109f11c2652.png

Edited by GotKot99

5 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

The T&C’s seem to mention only black belt but not Sensei as prerequisite for the ticket 🤔 (EDIT: Also the description text above)

70A7AAA7-6349-493A-B822-B88F820481CD.thumb.png.712861d6e6fa1ad265e3e109f11c2652.png

It's not by design it works that way, Relax just couldn't get it to trigger on just black belt before launch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

And just to point out before we get hordes of players asking where the tourney is...

image.png.df1459f5a0489674c93d95674e1ceb01.png

...it cannot be found by typing either Sensei or Masterclass in the search bar....

image.thumb.png.96c7a35f8da80090b5315822aa653600.png 

... nor under an Xmas Mission search but can be winkled out under the slightly more obscure  Black Belt Special. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

And just to point out before we get hordes of players asking where the tourney is...

image.png.df1459f5a0489674c93d95674e1ceb01.png

...it cannot be found by typing either Sensei or Masterclass in the search bar....

image.thumb.png.96c7a35f8da80090b5315822aa653600.png 

... nor under an Xmas Mission search but can be winkled out under the slightly more obscure  Black Belt Special. 😂

Maybe you could claim this one; some negotiations with dear Santa 🤔

Besides the hunting part, it has the monochrome gift characteristic to the Poker Client. Maybe it is something special

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

3 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I noticed when I was up to brown belt the number of all ins to move up was bigger,

The number of all-ins to get each successive belt increases. This is according to my feelings.

3 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Only 40 in the €5 level

Doesn't the rank of Sensei start with 50 BB?

15 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

The number of all-ins to get each successive belt increases. This is according to my feelings.

Doesn't the rank of Sensei start with 50 BB?

I would think you could be Sensei at any number of BB's if you have more than anyone but I don't know for sure. 🤔

I know I've been a bit negative but not quite enjoying game as much due to the shallow game.

The stacks are really shallow compared to before especially 9am-9pm when people are much likelier to need to do something for 10-15m and lose their stacks.

Also because you lose stacks when table breaks.

Also because rake is higher.

All these things are making the game shorter and tending more towards just 10bb all in spin.

I enjoy the 10bb spins but then enjoy the game becoming a 20bb-70bb game with lots of battling and bigger pots and bigger bluffs, and weird side pots where someone jams 10bb and 2 people call 70bb deep, and the tension of youve built your stack to 40bb and do you dare bluff it or hero call off cos then you'll be back to starting from scratch. All this makes the game a great thrill which is why in banzai you want deeper games that more regularly become 20bb-70bb games 

Some of the games are still getting deep of course but it is less common.

Another example now 39 players in pool top stack 44.

And definitely think recs prefer these games turning into a game where there are a variety of mixed stacks and crazy hands, (over the repeated 10bb spins). 

Banzai low stacks.png

6 minutes ago, fornicator99 said:

Wow what??!!! Never seen so many players. Not even close.  5 stake doesn't look too shabby either.

banzai_players.png

Think we might have doubled the previous record for unique players today 🙂

1 hour ago, Tom Siddle said:

I know I've been a bit negative but not quite enjoying game as much due to the shallow game.

The stacks are really shallow compared to before especially 9am-9pm when people are much likelier to need to do something for 10-15m and lose their stacks.

Also because you lose stacks when table breaks.

Also because rake is higher.

All these things are making the game shorter and tending more towards just 10bb all in spin.

I enjoy the 10bb spins but then enjoy the game becoming a 20bb-70bb game with lots of battling and bigger pots and bigger bluffs, and weird side pots where someone jams 10bb and 2 people call 70bb deep, and the tension of youve built your stack to 40bb and do you dare bluff it or hero call off cos then you'll be back to starting from scratch. All this makes the game a great thrill which is why in banzai you want deeper games that more regularly become 20bb-70bb games 

Some of the games are still getting deep of course but it is less common.

Another example now 39 players in pool top stack 44.

And definitely think recs prefer these games turning into a game where there are a variety of mixed stacks and crazy hands, (over the repeated 10bb spins). 

Banzai low stacks.png

I hear what you're saying, but - probably without realizing it - you're also saying you want the games to be more reg heavy with tougher fields. There is much more traffic across all Banzai stakes now. A lot more unique players playing the game. If you want mobile players and more recreational players, games will break up more often and play will be with shorter stacks. Can't have it all 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions