Poker release notes 3.23 (Banzai 2.0)

Stubbe-Unibet

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You're saying so much nonsense that I'm beginning to think you're trolling 😅

No I’m saying that all the games changes came at the same time banzai has its own section in the header, so whoever has made these poor game changes is probably getting credit for increased traffic on the unibet poker team right lool

When it is so clearly just because banzai is in the header 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tom Siddle said:

No I’m saying that all the games changes came at the same time banzai has its own section in the header, so whoever has made these poor game changes is probably getting credit for increased traffic on the unibet poker team right lool

When it is so clearly just because banzai is in the header 

Yes, indeed looking forward to that big fat juicy bonus I'll be getting next year 🤑 🤑 💰 💰

Still waiting for all your friends - who agree with you - to join this thread 😉 

NB I'm not sure you're deliberately ignoring it, but I've mentioned multiple times that we are looking into changing some of the mechanics.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Yes, indeed looking forward to that big fat juicy bonus I'll be getting next year 🤑 🤑 💰 💰

Still waiting for all your friends - who agree with you - to join this thread 😉 

NB I'm not sure you're deliberately ignoring it, but I've mentioned multiple times that we are looking into changing some of the mechanics.

I don’t mean anything personal ever of course I wish you all the juicy bonus you can get 🤣

I just say what I think and sometimes comes across a bit personal

They are kind of unconfrontational and don’t really wanna get involved  

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Doesn't reset in new year. Can't recall exact specs and not at the laptop at the moment 

The reason I asked was to suggest a promo based on the number of times Sensei or black belt was achieved, hoping we could start from zero at some time soon, 🙂 someone's beaten me to it. 😪 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

It may be this has already been asked and addressed to somewhere, but gonna still ask the following stupid question:

Since we have these kind of missions going on at the moment 👇

1FA31B2B-63C1-4E88-8F07-8B9A18CBADBF.thumb.png.5b81a362274dcb350a8654741b79ed20.png

will the “cash games” (I.e., reach N amount of flops) include Banzai 2.0 or not, if not stated otherwise?

Of course the Banzai 2.0 is cash game format, and would therefore be logical to be included into cash games. But since the new client release has separate headers for “Banzai” and “Cash Games”, this could be somewhat confusing - well, at least - to new players playing the missions.

Apparently it makes uncertain some of the more experienced users too, namely, Me 😆

Just checking out!

Thanks guys, for getting this slow “chicken” up to speed!

GIF by reactionseditor

17 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

It may be this has already been asked and addressed to somewhere, but gonna still ask the following stupid question:

Since we have these kind of missions going on at the moment 👇

1FA31B2B-63C1-4E88-8F07-8B9A18CBADBF.thumb.png.5b81a362274dcb350a8654741b79ed20.png

will the “cash games” (I.e., reach N amount of flops) include Banzai 2.0 or not, if not stated otherwise?

Of course the Banzai 2.0 is cash game format, and would therefore be logical to be included into cash games. But since the new client release has separate headers for “Banzai” and “Cash Games”, this could be somewhat confusing - well, at least - to new players playing the missions.

Apparently it makes uncertain some of the more experienced users too, namely, Me 😆

Just checking out!

Thanks guys, for getting this slow “chicken” up to speed!

GIF by reactionseditor

Yes, Banzai should work 🙂 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 4:48 PM, Tom Siddle said:

On 12/28/2022 at 5:05 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

36 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Ranks increase extra fast when you play Banzai 😆

GIF by HULU

Edited by SShcherbyna
reduced the size between quotes

3 hours ago, fornicator99 said:

Had a look at the results since the beginning of Banzai 2.0: in aprox 50k hands  the win rate is about the same as before so in my case the increase in rake is offset by more recs or  rungood. Not complaining either way. We'll see this month if it's confirmed.

That means nothing really it’s a few weeks you need like a year worth of play for a good sample banzai is incredibly high variance.

anyone can win a bundle in a few weeks

21 minutes ago, Tom Siddle said:

That means nothing really it’s a few weeks you need like a year worth of play for a good sample banzai is incredibly high variance.

anyone can win a bundle in a few weeks

Not sure about the year thing, but overall i agree that it doesn't mean much. Just stated the current situation.

Edited by fornicator99

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 3:32 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Banzai now live across all platforms!

An example of what's to come on other brands next month (ignore FAQ):

image.thumb.png.40263ec799f7603a0aaa3831c3effaa9.png

Should we ignore whole post too, nowhere to be seen? 😄

Been checking couple times if it pops up and they have some launch promo for it but i guess month ain't even half way yet. 

Ok, so I have a question about Banzai Bonaza. How does this exactly work? Reading the specs, I see that all flops seen between 18 - 02 EET count towards the leaderboard. But last week, at 02 am, which is EET, I was comfortably  in second place, with like 200 point to spare and thought it's finished and went to sleep only to wake op in 3rd place in the morning😅😅.  So what I am missing here?

On 1/13/2023 at 4:24 PM, fornicator99 said:

Seriously now, guys, what am I missing? It's 17.20 EET here, the promotion starts at 18 EEt and people already have points in the leaderboard. What's the catch?eet.png.29cc5b012f6d16655ecc4f9571577198.png

Those times are the NL50 availability. Leaderbord starts earlier and ends at 02:00UTC. We can perhaps update NL50 to be available at same time as leaderboard (traffic has been good). Will look into this today.

10 minutes ago, themonkeystyle said:
We are on 18-01 and it is still the beta version with this horrible minicraft graphics, still nl and nl 10 have not been added

I would think someone that formats the text like that would love "minecraft" graphics 😄 

It's not a beta version. Graphics are there to stay. It's a theme. Also love how you make it sound like it's been ages when the game went live with last months release. We don't just add and remove stakes on a whim. Need data to support it being the right move; data from outside promo push period and with all brands.

minecraft pig GIF

• Haha 1

On 1/13/2023 at 10:35 AM, fornicator99 said:

Reading the specs, I see that all flops seen between 18 - 02 EET count towards the leaderboard. But last week, at 02 am, which is EET, I was comfortably  in second place, with like 200 point to spare and thought it's finished and went to sleep only to wake op in 3rd place in the morning😅😅

I was thinking about going to bed too, but I noticed that the 2nd player stopped playing.) So sorry. The race itself starts at 17:XX EET and lasts until exactly 04:00 EET. In my opinion, the description of the promo should be changed, because on the website and in the poker client I could not find accurate information about the hours of the race, which is really a bit confusing.

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

I was thinking about going to bed too, but I noticed that the 2nd player stopped playing.) So sorry. The race itself starts at 17:XX EET and lasts until exactly 04:00 EET. In my opinion, the description of the promo should be changed, because on the website and in the poker client I could not find accurate information about the hours of the race, which is really a bit confusing.

We will change it so that NL50 availability is same as leaderboard 🙂 

• Like 2