Poker release notes 3.23 (Banzai 2.0)

Stubbe-Unibet

1 hour ago, SShcherbyna said:

I was thinking about going to bed too, but I noticed that the 2nd player stopped playing.) So sorry. The race itself starts at 17:XX EET and lasts until exactly 04:00 EET. In my opinion, the description of the promo should be changed, because on the website and in the poker client I could not find accurate information about the hours of the race, which is really a bit confusing.

Hah, when opportunity knocks, you open the door. Glad it was you and especially on the 1 euro limit .

• Like 1

@Irishrover That link hasn't worked all day but as that's part of the charm we expect from UB these days I didn't report it, standard these days. One day when we sign in and all links and promos on UB are working our jobs will be over and we'll have nothing to look forward to. 

Add Bored To Death GIF by Travis

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

4 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

One day when we sign in and all links and promos on UB are working our jobs will be over and we'll have nothing to look forward to. 

There is always something to look forward to. Someday I will be retired, playing with my grandchildren, tending flowers in the garden, drinking mulled wine in a rocking chair. One day I will remember how I used to play poker a long time ago, I will go to the Unibet Community, just to read how young people burn their bankrolls. I will go to the topic "Poker Release Notes 76.456" and I will see there a message from @Newtubbe-Unibet...

Fixed the Favorites tab. Now you don't have to delete a bunch of unnecessary tournaments every day.

...and tears of happiness will appear in the eyes...

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

On 12/13/2022 at 11:05 PM, fornicator99 said:

My prediction is:

- marginal winners will become losers for sure

- average winners will remain pretty much the same. Smaller win rate but double the number of hands.

- crushers will win even more because of bigger number of hands

-  recs will be recs😅
I'm sure I have at least two right.

On 12/21/2022 at 4:03 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Sample size for Banzai 2.0 is too small to draw any conclusions. I might share some numbers again in a month, when we've got a proper number of hands per player 🙂

Noticed some revived interest on this topic recently and  I'm curious if you can share some stats about the impact on regs, recs, etc after nearly a year of Banzai 2.0. Cheers!