ANOTHER phased community test

Stubbe-Unibet

See previous thread:

Really appreciate all the feedback and bug reports during the previous testing! We're struggling reproducing the crash bug that some of you had, so we've decided to do another round of testing, which is focused on the crashes. It was mentioned earlier, that it always happens during the break and I believe all reports so far have been on Windows.

If you're on Windows, please use this special client build: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrzn3bwspdga5xr/win64-3.21.1prod-dump.zip?dl=1 which generates a file with more details, when the client crashes.

As always, all feedback and bug reports are welcome!

Passwords:

Phase 1a: letstryagain
Phase 1b: newpassword
Phase 1c: guessthis
Phase 1d: earlybird
Phase 1e: lastchance

All tournaments will be in the client within 60 minutes.

• Like 12

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Purps said:

@Stubbe-Unibet

Do we attach the whole .dmp-file, or just the happenings around the time of the crash, like we do with the regular log-file?

I just want to make sure there's no such data on that dmp-file that any non-staff person could possibly abuse in any way 🥴

You can send the dmp file to me in a private message 🙂 It is likely really big so might need to upload to wetransfer, dropbox or similar

• Thanks 1

New client will overwrite old one or this be another program? Also, the crashes are not phase specific. I got them also playing cash. Sometimes when another window pop-up, either cash or tournament client likes to be unresponsive. Same was with phase once at my end. So i dont think its phase specific.

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

4 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

Clicking the "show phase 1's" doesn't show anything except the phase 2 game on the list. There should be 5 of those if i saw right.

Screenshot_20221021-151045.png

Screenshot_20221021-151053.png

Yeah the filter tab is not quite working.

Typing phase on the search box shows 4 phase 1's. 1c seems to be missing.

image.jpeg.e201989a252da98f412f9e8b3aaa25fc.jpeg

• Like 1

Idk what was the crash bug but my client crashes every now and then when I am at tournament tab, multiple lobbies are open, 1-2 tournaments are running and I start clicking between schedule, tickets, lobbies, tables... 😄 And it crashes only in tournament tab. Has happened 10+ times to me...

47 minutes ago, Purps said:

Yeah the filter tab is not quite working.

Typing phase on the search box shows 4 phase 1's. 1c seems to be missing.

image.jpeg.e201989a252da98f412f9e8b3aaa25fc.jpeg

Yup, the filter not working for me either. Now the “phase” and “community” in the search box seem to show phase 1c too 👇

B388FC15-7028-4BB1-AE28-FCA84BF4770A.thumb.jpeg.8d19f69ea05a3f681d36a70f34ab09aa.jpeg

Edited by GotKot99
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jerry said:

New client will overwrite old one or this be another program? Also, the crashes are not phase specific. I got them also playing cash. Sometimes when another window pop-up, either cash or tournament client likes to be unresponsive. Same was with phase once at my end. So i dont think its phase specific.

Best to remove regular one first.

I registered in the tournament 20-30 minutes before it started. When there were 2 minutes left before the start, I opened the app and the register button was active (as if I had not been registered). I appeared in the list of players, and if I tried to register again by entering the password and pressing register, it gave me an error message.

• Like 3
„True success is living by your values”

Easy to say now, but would have been better to set these phase 1's to start at half past the hour.

It's not easy to reach the break on these, at least with my flipping skills 😩

Edited by Purps
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Purps said:

Easy to say now, but should have set these phase 1's to start at half past or even better if 15 minutes before the hour.

It's not easy to reach the break on these, especially if you have my flipping skills 😩

duck hunt relax GIF by Chris Timmons

• Haha 4

Not sure if the endscreen really needs the 1st two parts about finishing the tournament and position. It doesn't matter in the end anyway because you don't really win anything yet, and kinda gives more the impression of a game finished completely, which can lead to easily forgetting the next days game.. 🤔

image.png.32aa3c6c28482e90331efc30e83881ac.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, High-Lander said:

Are these tournaments resulting in anything?

If I compete, will I be able to win anything or is it just a test?

Yes, €1000 prizepool.

I can see the payout structure wasn't copied from previous one, instead it chose the default one. This means that only 12.5% are paid in phase 2, instead of 100%. Unfortunately no way to change this now. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I can see the payout structure wasn't copied from previous one, instead it chose the default one. This means that only 12.5% are paid in phase 2, instead of 100%.

In that case I'm out, 😱 Friday night reverts back to film night, good luck all. 🤨

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png