ANOTHER phased community test

Stubbe-Unibet

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

No one with a client crash yet? 😮 😤🥱

Been clicking like a maniac on every possible thing on every ( both ) breaks I¨ve reached today, but no damn crash.

Will keep playing with this test build even after these. Need to at least play some MTT's and Hexa and Cash also for the monthly missions. Sending the file if any crashes occur... 🙏

27 minutes ago, jerry said:

No issues here on test client. Played some cash and other mtts too.

That 12,5 though 😜

spacer.png

3 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

In that case I'm out, 😱 Friday night reverts back to film night, good luck all. 🤨

Value is the same 😉 just more volatile/variance and you can't rebuy-fold your way to profit 😉

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

10 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Value is the same 😉 just more volatile/variance and you can't rebuy-fold your way to profit 😉

The value is absolutely there as in all the community tourneys, there just isn't the same precise target to aim for ( surviving phase 1 ) to be fair quite a fun and splashy experience when you get the tactics, but now phase 2 becomes a "normal" tourney, not really what I enjoy. I forgot there are some running today so I may jump in them, sacrificing my natural aversion purely for the betterment of the community experience.  😇😇😂

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

9 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

The value is absolutely there as in all the community tourneys, there just isn't the same precise target to aim for ( surviving phase 1 ) to be fair quite a fun and splashy experience when you get the tactics, but now phase 2 becomes a "normal" tourney, not really what I enjoy. I forgot there are some running today so I may jump in them, sacrificing my natural aversion purely for the betterment of the community experience.  😇😇😂

Aren't we forgetting that the main reason for having these was to get some data on the software crashes players have been experiencing  that Stubbe and the guys have not been able to reproduce, rather than providing a free five bucks/euros/pounds for everyone? 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Aren't we forgetting that the main reason for having these was to get some data on the software crashes players have been experiencing  that Stubbe and the guys have not been able to reproduce, rather than providing a free five bucks/euros/pounds for everyone? 🙄

I'm not forgetting that at all, the more data collected the better, but there have to be limits don't there. If my local supermarket is giving away a FREE bag of brussels sprouts 🤮 for answering a short consumer survey then I'm afraid they're not getting any answers from me. I have regged the first one but with so many cricket, rugby and football matches on today I may end up simply forgetting and providing even more value, by sitting out. Hopefully all the tikiet pliiz brigade will be enough to provide some answers. 😜

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Hopefully all the tikiet pliiz brigade will be enough to provide some answers

Haha yeah. Plenty of help coming from there surely 😄

tbh, if there was an O/U market with line set at 9,5 for how many players actually downloaded, installed and are playing with the test build, are actively trying to create a crash, and would post the dmp-file in case a crash happened..... My pennies would go on Under. I hope I'm wrong though...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Purps said:

tbh, if there was an O/U market with line set at 9,5 for how many players actually downloaded, installed and are playing with the test build, are actively trying to create a crash, and would post the dmp-file in case a crash happened.....

My guess is that crashes would lead to howls of anguish and demands for compensation , ranging from 2c to the possible €100 they could have won if not being so traumatised by the crash. I haven't had any crashes yet 🤞and to be fair I don't think I would provide any further value in playing, except through my horrible mistakes or sitting out. 😬 

I've played yesterday's phase tournaments and used both the client I had installed previously and the dropbox version posted by Stubbe and had no client crashes(PS. I'm on Win11 x64... I also played a bit from the Android app and didn't have problems there either). 

GLGL all in Phase 2 $$$ // I managed to qualify but with only around 10 BBs, so it will be interesting to see how many hands I'll last lol

• Thanks 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

5 minutes ago, BillyR23 said:

I've played yesterday's phase tournaments and used both the client I had installed previously and the dropbox version posted by Stubbe and had no client crashes(PS. I'm on Win11 x64... I also played a bit from the Android app and didn't have problems there either). 

GLGL all in Phase 2 $$$ // I managed to qualify but with only around 10 BBs, so it will be interesting to see how many hands I'll last lol

You can have one more go at a bigger stack on 1e. GL anywhow 🙂👍

EDIT: obv 10 more minutes of late reg on 1d also...

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1