ANOTHER phased community test

Stubbe-Unibet

1 minute ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

What's your tactics now @Purps hang on to that big stack or go aggro to get an even bigger one. 🤪

image.thumb.png.2525a1bc40ccd5c93ed10a689677789d.png 

I'm in there but not quite as big a stack.😢

Dunno bout the rest but you'll have to stop open shoving UTG on my BB. That's 3 in a row now 💪😡

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Purps said:

I'm starting to lean on believing that this may be a skill game afterall. At least the phase 1 is

Well. just for the fun of it, on next and last phase 1, it's allin everyhand and let's see what's left in the end of rebuylvls 😁🤣
Can't seem to be able to crash this by overloading the screen with tables to get high pings or with any other solid method, so wth, rather pour some more beer to the pint and just have a little fun with it 🍻
(Unless manage to get like +20x stack)
GL

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Purps said:

But on a sidenote, I'm starting to lean on believing that this may be a skill game afterall. At least the phase 1 is 😛

Even in the phase 1. GG, nice stack you got for phase 2 🤓

Edit: oh i thought you doubted about phase 1 😛

Edited by Moofee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

Well. just for the fun of it, on next and last phase 1, it's allin everyhand and let's see what's left in the end of rebuylvls 😁🤣

You do realize that if @comanimaljoins that fun, we are all doomed? ⚱️

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Some quick comments on the different dynamics.

The first tourney was 100% pay out for phase 2 which led to some big blasts buy ins knowing a profit was virtually assured by reaching phase two, building up a big enough stack before rebuys closed to ensure survival, some using bullying tactics and others going into their shell and merely trying to survive. 

The second set is with a different pay out so still a long way to go when phase 2 starts before getting into the money. I'm not sure a lot of the players got the memo though, as today's followed the same pattern, splashing then surviving. At least my table had 4 slow players and one slower than he had been, but what's the point of getting to phase two with 6 big blinds and still being 40 off the money? 😂

Having realised that I upped the aggression at the back end. 

image.png.4120f8d023324ae821390fe9fe9c5959.png 

A great shame the original raiser folded and only the small stack called the shove. 

I also got Aces with 20 seconds to go but everyone folded to a small raise. 😢

Ultimately 17 bb to play with but still a long way off the money, a "normal" tourney, and I did try everything I could think of, 5 mins in the break mashing buttons for all I was worth, to cause a crash, but to no avail. 😇

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Had the privilege to play with Mr. Purps in Phase 1d (and others here too). 🤠

Stubbe: I’m now really annoyed with my “shadow objects thingy” (discussed elsewhere); I can handle the shadow objects, but if they make Mr. Purps an imp I can no longer tolerate this 👇

3EBB55D9-CCDE-4553-B424-7436A473E024.jpeg.9b54a9cdfa7a0e1c9bac212aa3127e35.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

Can't seem to be able to crash this by overloading the screen with tables to get high pings or with any other solid method, so wth, rather pour some more beer to the pint and just have a little fun with it 🍻
(Unless manage to get like +20x stack)
GL

Challenge Accepted! 🍻

Beer Pong Reaction GIF by Freeform's Single Drunk Female

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

Had the privilege to play with Mr. Purps in Phase 1d (and others here too). 🤠

Stubbe: I’m now really annoyed with my “shadow objects thingy” (discussed elsewhere); I can handle the shadow objects, but if they make Mr. Purps an imp I can no longer tolerate this 👇

3EBB55D9-CCDE-4553-B424-7436A473E024.jpeg.9b54a9cdfa7a0e1c9bac212aa3127e35.jpeg

Haha. I've been called many things in my life, but never an imp 😄

My turn to run out of reactions... sorry ( but I lol'd ) 🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On top of everything, tried to 3-table Hexapro Extremes simultaneously, but no crashes. Usually where they happen, is the classic mtt breaktime +/- couple minutes, but even that rolled on just fine with couple normal hexas launched from breakscreen.
Interesting that even Saturday peaktime with hexapromos going on didn't do it 🤔

Spoiler

logs.thumb.png.ce811e3cc8793e0b0c9133dea2e10140.png

Edited by Rushbie