The all-in equity battle

Stubbe-Unibet

No poker feature launch without a community promotion! Until the end of the month, you've got the chance to win tickets for the upcoming UOS lightning (4th-12th September). There're two * €100 MTT tickets up for grabs for the most unlucky and lucky player + a few missions where the reward will go to the first member completing the mission.

For a post to qualify for any of the prizes, it needs to have a screenshot taken at the river, with equity shown.

€100 ticket given to:

1. The unluckiest player (highest hero equity hand, at time of all-in, which ended up losing)
    1. @marlini2 96%
  2. The luckiest player (lowest hero equity hand, at time of all-in, which ended up winning
    1. @fish8one with 4%

€10 ticket missions (first to complete gets the ticket):

Equity will need to have been shown, at the time(s) a specific mission refers to. If mission for instance refers to equity on flop, the all-in had to happen before the turn, in order to qualify.

1. Bumpy ride with a happy ending. Be behind preflop, ahead on the flop, behind on turn and win the hand. Only pre-flop all-ins count. @Rushbie
  2. Bumpy ride with a sad ending. Be ahead preflop, behind on the flop, ahead on turn and lose the hand. Only pre-flop all-ins count. @whereisrivaldo
  3. The Merenitsu special. Be ahead with 85%+ on the turn for then to lose the hand at showdown @Rushbie
  4. Merenitsu special 2. Lose a "50%/50% situation": a hand where you have the same value cards as villain (e.g. AA vs AA or K2 vs K2) @Toums
  5. The Underdog. Win a 3-way all-in hand with less than 15% equity on the flop @Rushbie
  6. Fairplay counts! Split a pot after leading with more than 70% on the flop @Rushbie
  7. Who let the animals out. Lose a hand with 70% equity on flop, to a player with an animal avatar. @GotKot99
  8. Fantastic Flip Family. Win a family pot at showdown with the worst preflop hand (flip MTT's only, at least 5 players) @miziel
  9. Fabulous freeroll 1 (MTT freerolls also count for this one). Lose a hand with min 95% equity on the turn @Karmasuper
  10. Fabulous freeroll 2 (MTT freerolls also count for this one). Win a hand with max 5% equity on the turn @Giasira

Terms:

• Customers from Sweden, Denmark and Belgium are excluded from this promotion.
  • Promotion runs until 31st August 23:59 CEST
  • Equity will need to have been shown, at the time(s) a specific mission refers to. If mission for instance refers to equity on flop, the all-in had to happen before the turn, in order to qualify.
  • For a post to qualify for any of the prizes, it needs to have a screenshot taken at the river, with equity shown.
  • Only screenshot from real-money hands qualify for the prizes (freerolls excluded) 
  • Like 6

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Is there any chance getting the real Merenitsu back?🕺

Btw I'm silly, but those 6 missions are already ready to complete or there will be a warning signal before start?

Oh, if there are ready to complete then a specification (MTT or cash or something) would be great excluding freerolls clause at TC aswell.

Edited by psrquack

1 hour ago, psrquack said:

Btw I'm silly, but those 6 missions are already ready to complete or there will be a warning signal before start?

Oh, if there are ready to complete then a specification (MTT or cash or something) would be great excluding freerolls clause at TC aswell.

Yeah it would be nice to have @Merenitsu back.

However i would settle for some news on how great is the life without gambling. @pinki

I think its pretty much self explanatory, once the update 3.20 is live the percent animation will show and you can start doing the missions.

Meredith Eaton Macgyver Cbs GIF by CBS

Edited by FreedoM
+Gif
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, miziel said:

will equities show in the replay window?

Graph wont but percentages will 🙂 

15 hours ago, psrquack said:

Updated terms slightly 🙂 

14 hours ago, FreedoM said:

I think its pretty much self explanatory, once the update 3.20 is live the percent animation will show and you can start doing the missions.

Exactly. 3.20 live = promo start

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Might not be enough, if the mission is to have less than 15% equity on the flop 🙂@Giasira
Close call, though
Edit. Also you would see that on the new graphs for what the promo is, i guess 😉
( 5.
The Underdog. Win a 3-way all-in hand with less than 15% equity on the flop)

Spoiler

odds.png.4fbfee7ef16ba6277ed8e8a2e7b2cb83.png

Edited by Rushbie

4 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

Might not be enough, bc the mission is to have less than 15% equity on the flop 🙂@Giasira
Close call, though
( 5.

Hide contents

I think he qualifies for Nr_8: Fantastic Flip Family. Win a family pot at showdown with the worst preflop hand. 👍

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

Might not be enough, bc the mission is to have less than 15% equity on the flop 🙂@Giasira
Close call, though
( 5.

Hide contents

I was going for the family flip one

• Like 2