The all-in equity battle

Stubbe-Unibet

15 hours ago, Giasira said:

Β 

I won a hand with 4% equity on turn!Β 

image.png.13da45f925ad81be6ff538facffc8a4c.png

Giasira you beat me fair and square, so no claims from my end! Just had to post the screens below because we both had pocket eights, both went all-in pre-flop, and at the turn equity 4%, and still wonΒ πŸ™‚

C6A4CFD6-1EC7-420A-82B8-A2BD9A407316.thumb.jpeg.7db493ae42b06319853653b85aa9037b.jpegAD8095E2-A3DB-4B45-8DD3-68D4AFB67211.thumb.jpeg.d87bbdcf48e95f270ee1f7989c0c3964.jpegBA00D755-56AF-4490-9656-251FEC008C1B.thumb.jpeg.c43a69c939a76b4840e5d1d69b9155ea.jpeg

Hi,

The luckiest must be me.. πŸ™‚

"Only" 4% the equity, i saw Giasira posted before me the same "luck"

But !, my full story is thatΒ  i come home for a dinner on lunchbrake, opened a few cash game tables, than i saw HexaproΒ  Extreme going on.. i opened 4 table and i hit the Jackpot.. ..

on the 2nd hand was this when i played like a proper idiot, but

Mr Walidd was using so many emojis whilst betting, that i put him off from AceSΒ πŸ₯΄

Β 

Thanks UB, give back my hope the i am NOT the unluckiest playa here πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

Screenshot_47.png

Screenshot_48.png

Screenshot_49.png

Edited by fish8one
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, fish8one said:

Hi,

The luckiest must be me.. πŸ™‚

"Only" 4% the equity, i saw Giasira posted before me the same "luck"

But !, my full story is thatΒ  i come home for a dinner on lunchbrake, opened a few cash game tables, than i saw HexaproΒ  Extreme going on.. i opened 4 table and i hit the Jackpot.. ..

on the 2nd hand was this when i played like a proper idiot, but

Mr Walidd was using so many emojis whilst betting, that i put him off from AceSΒ πŸ₯΄

Β 

Thanks UB, give back my hope the i am NOT the unluckiest playa here πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

Screenshot_47.png

Screenshot_48.png

Screenshot_49.png

That is indeed crazy! If I were the player with the A there I would be tilted for a week at least rofl. The luckiest I ever got was being down to 1 Big Blind in a 25x hexapro for 100 euro up top and winning it after turning on Godmode in allins. I've gotten into the jackpot 3 times in the Extremes and won once. I never tried the 10 euro Extremes because I know I could easily end up blowing several hundred euros on what ends up being a flipping fest. I usually don't do that well in flips in Extremes, I blew like 70 euros on the ones once and was shocked how fast it went.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Giasira said:

I suppose this hand ties for luckiest hand, and the first to post wins right? But I will submit it just in case:

All-in happened on turn

image.png.27aa353f9fde363241610f228a78eb76.pngimage.png.5168b41305fe66c02322afe969cc2a3a.png

Correct, in case of same percentage (shown in client) it's the first to post that'll take the prize πŸ™‚

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.Β 

Thanks UB (Β @Stubbe-Unibet)Β for this Community promo, and congrats to all the winners!

Looking forward, I have already one mission proposal for the next promo:

GotKot-Special - Get Royal Flush using Ace of Spades as a hole card in any NLHE cash game while listening to MotΓΆrhead’s Ace of Spades (evidence of the audio needed) πŸ˜‰.

P.S. Not trying to take place of the legendary Merenitsu or the specials. My feet ain’t big enough for those boots!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, avatarthief said:

Guys, wtf? 22%???

I gather your calculator tends to round up or down to the nearest %, but 22% is usually what it would say if the actual equity was 22.5% (i.e. there being an extra out in this case). off by 2% seems a little bit much for omaha, can someone explain this?

unibet-equity-wrong.PNG

Yeah that's exactly an 80/20.

Do the shown equities also include the other 4 cards that we know ( your folded hand )? I have no idea if it does, or should do so. Easy to check thoughΒ πŸ€”

6 hours ago, avatarthief said:

Guys, wtf? 22%???

I gather your calculator tends to round up or down to the nearest %, but 22% is usually what it would say if the actual equity was 22.5% (i.e. there being an extra out in this case). off by 2% seems a little bit much for omaha, can someone explain this?

unibet-equity-wrong.PNG

I will need a hand ID to check this one πŸ™‚Β 

EDIT: found the hand. Will check with devs later. Looks like there might be an issue with PLO equities in some cases.

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.Β 

On 9/6/2022 at 8:05 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

EDIT: found the hand. Will check with devs later. Looks like there might be an issue with PLO equities in some cases.

Here's another example for you to peruse. Off by 1.5% this time.

unibet-equity-wrong-2.PNG

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 8:05 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

And another...

It looks pretty persistent. It doesn't really matter to me but I know you guys want to support the food chain, and this feature might help them feel like they are learning.

unibet-equity-wrong-3-graphic.PNG

unibet-equity-wrong-3-handnumber.PNG

• Like 1