The all-in equity battle

Stubbe-Unibet

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

That should be 71%, no? Or 68.7% if you don't include tie. Unless you round down any number with a decimal. Would need a screenshot from flop 🙂 

you are right its 70,56 % rounded up would be 71 % also we went all in on turn my mistake

Unibet hoodie is amazing

On 8/22/2022 at 6:08 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

No poker feature launch without a community promotion! Until the end of the month, you've got the chance to win tickets for the upcoming UOS lightning (4th-12th September). There're two * €100 MTT tickets up for grabs for the most unlucky and lucky player + a few missions where the reward will go to the first member completing the mission.

For a post to qualify for any of the prizes, it needs to have a screenshot taken at the river, with equity shown.

€100 ticket given to:

1. The unluckiest player (highest hero equity hand, at time of all-in, which ended up losing)
    1. No current leader.
  2. The luckiest player (lowest hero equity hand, at time of all-in, which ended up winning
    1. @Sparrow473 with 9%

€10 ticket missions (first to complete gets the ticket):

Equity will need to have been shown, at the time(s) a specific mission refers to. If mission for instance refers to equity on flop, the all-in had to happen before the turn, in order to qualify.

1. Bumpy ride with a happy ending. Be behind preflop, ahead on the flop, behind on turn and win the hand. Only pre-flop all-ins count. @Rushbie
  2. Bumpy ride with a sad ending. Be ahead preflop, behind on the flop, ahead on turn and lose the hand. Only pre-flop all-ins count.
  3. The Merenitsu special. Be ahead with 85%+ on the turn for then to lose the hand at showdown @Rushbie
  4. Merenitsu special 2. Lose a "50%/50% situation": a hand where you have the same value cards as villain (e.g. AA vs AA or K2 vs K2) @Toums
  5. The Underdog. Win a 3-way all-in hand with less than 15% equity on the flop @Rushbie
  6. Fairplay counts! Split a pot after leading with more than 70% on the flop @Rushbie
  7. Who let the animals out. Lose a hand with 70% equity on flop, to a player with an animal avatar. @GotKot99
  8. Fantastic Flip Family. Win a family pot at showdown with the worst preflop hand (flip MTT's only, at least 5 players) @miziel
  9. Fabulous freeroll 1 (MTT freerolls also count for this one). Lose a hand with 95% equity on the turn
  10. Fabulous freeroll 2 (MTT freerolls also count for this one). Win a hand with 5% equity on the turn

Terms:

• Customers from Sweden, Denmark and Belgium are excluded from this promotion.
  • Promotion runs until 31st August 23:59 CEST
  • Equity will need to have been shown, at the time(s) a specific mission refers to. If mission for instance refers to equity on flop, the all-in had to happen before the turn, in order to qualify.
  • For a post to qualify for any of the prizes, it needs to have a screenshot taken at the river, with equity shown.
  • Only screenshot from real-money hands qualify for the prizes (freerolls excluded) 

I am entering a contender for unluckiest hand! Opponent ended up getting a straight after we both went all in preflop. Do you need a screenshot of river?

image.png.c26619811ac6a3ff80f9992695c9d038.png

4 minutes ago, Giasira said:

I am entering a contender for unluckiest hand! Opponent ended up getting a straight after we both went all in preflop. Do you need a screenshot of river?

The equity isn't visible on the river anymore 😞 but you see it is the same hand so hopefully it is ok?

image.png.9a05f912801b30f9055bcd1951ec5091.png

23 hours ago, Giasira said:

@Giasira @Stubbe-Unibet

Giasira please do not mislead as you have done twice in this thread.
Here you have 92,80% All in equity preflop when chips go in. Same with QT hand when you have 77,58% All in equity on the flop when chips go in and you claim you had 91%. 

Stubble please change the percentages 🙂

Edited by Siddhartha
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Siddhartha said:

@Giasira @Stubbe-Unibet

Here you have 92,80% All in equity preflop when chips go in. Same with QT hand when you have 77,58% All in equity on the flop when chips go in and you claim you had 91%. 

How am I misleading when the percentages are right there? I am sure the Unibet staff can do the calculations more thoroughly and check that all is correct. On the QT hand you are right. I could have sworn I saw 91% to win at some point but opponent does indeed have 5 outs to trips or 2 pair so a fair amount of equity after all. 

1 hour ago, Siddhartha said:

@Giasira @Stubbe-Unibet

@Siddhartha might want to check your math again 😉  Can confirm it's correct what I've put in the first post. You need to consider ties as well

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

45 minutes ago, Giasira said:

How am I misleading when the percentages are right there? I am sure the Unibet staff can do the calculations more thoroughly and check that all is correct. On the QT hand you are right. I could have sworn I saw 91% to win at some point but opponent does indeed have 5 outs to trips or 2 pair so a fair amount of equity after all. 

I don't think you're misleading, but it would be better to share screenshots of the relevant part of the hand. If equity is about preflop, then a preflop equity screenshot 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@Siddhartha might want to check your math again 😉  Can confirm it's correct what I've put in the first post. You need to consider ties as well

His screenshot comes from FLOP and he went All in preflop so should we consider equity from the flop or preflop???

Preflop he have 92,80%
Flop he have - 94

1 minute ago, Siddhartha said:

His screenshot comes from FLOP and he went All in preflop so should we consider equity from the flop or preflop???

Preflop he have 92,80%
Flop he have - 94

13 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JokerJames95 said:

Agree with @Siddharthait is unclear when these hands have gone all in eg the 88 hand was most likely all in pre? So 5% or so on turn but did it go all in at that point.

In the promotion it does not say when the chips had to go in, it simply says "win a hand with 5% equity on the turn". The chips did go in pre-flop. I am assuming Unibet staff can go and replay hands if something is not clear? It's not like I am trying to hide anything. The Hand ID's are right there.

3 minutes ago, JokerJames95 said:

Agree with @Siddharthait is unclear when these hands have gone all in eg the 88 hand was most likely all in pre? So 5% or so on turn but did it go all in at that point.

I don't add the hands that don't qualify (like the 88 which was indeed pre). So just check the first post to see what you need to beat 🙂 

1 minute ago, Giasira said:

In the promotion it does not say when the chips had to go in, it simply says "win a hand with 5% equity on the turn". The chips did go in pre-flop. I am assuming Unibet staff can go and replay hands if something is not clear? It's not like I am trying to hide anything. The Hand ID's are right there.

You should specify why you're posting the screenshot. Sure the guys thought you were going for one of the two main prizes (so did I) 🙂 

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You should specify why you're posting the screenshot. Sure the guys thought you were going for one of the two main prizes (so did I) 🙂 

Ok I am sorry, I was just trying to post the hand while it is as fresh as possible, because I don't understand what triggers the percentages to disappear. It seems they can go away even though I am still in the same session. I literally pulled out my screenshot software as soon as the hand happened and tried to post it ASAP. I just remembered there was a lucky turn promotion but not exactly which number it was or what it was called. 

1 minute ago, Giasira said:

Ok I am sorry, I was just trying to post the hand while it is as fresh as possible, because I don't understand what triggers the percentages to disappear. It seems they can go away even though I am still in the same session. I literally pulled out my screenshot software as soon as the hand happened and tried to post it ASAP. I just remembered there was a lucky turn promotion but not exactly which number it was or what it was called. 

My excuse is it's Friday! 😅

Not trying to mislead anyone, just confused myself apparently

NOT TRYING TO CLAIM ANYTHING (just “what-iffing”)!

Last night played Hexapro (with couple of bounties won with my ticket). So these screenshots are for the fun of what-iffing. If I got this right, this would have probably contended for the unluckiest player (mission 1, current leader Sparrow) IF I just had gone all-in on turn (all-in equity would have been ~9%). I also think, many opponents with those cards would have gone also all-in.

0212D592-2DE9-444A-847A-3FD8AF095D18.thumb.jpeg.a5047e30c0e035735e24bae5e82641b6.jpegC99BB650-82C5-4594-8916-173A951EF540.thumb.jpeg.9bc2a42039d04b0b9d49e5cfe8b9824c.jpegDE13A9A6-0A9E-4F88-BB83-F8C8E83E9C73.thumb.jpeg.ed5c363590d3f8a98512b8be19527938.jpeg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

NOT TRYING TO CLAIM ANYTHING (just “what-iffing”)!

Last night played Hexapro (with couple of bounties won with my ticket). So these screenshots are for the fun of what-iffing. If I got this right, this would have probably contended for the unluckiest player (mission 1, current leader Sparrow) IF I just had gone all-in on turn (all-in equity would have been ~9%). I also think, many opponents with those cards would have gone also all-in.

Yes that would have been pretty lucky, though you actually have four outs so it's similar to hitting a gutshot straight draw.  What was really lucky imo is that your opponent fell in love with his flush despite 2 pair on board and paid you off ;). I have no idea what he thinks you are shoving here except a full house, but then again, a lot of opponents vastly overestimate how often people bluff in Hexapros in my experience.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Giasira said:

Yes that would have been pretty lucky, though you actually have four outs so it's similar to hitting a gutshot straight draw.  What was really lucky imo is that your opponent fell in love with his flush despite 2 pair on board and paid you off ;). I have no idea what he thinks you are shoving here except a full house, but then again, a lot of opponents vastly overestimate how often people bluff in Hexapros in my experience.  

I think to really put a hammerlock on luckiest/unluckiest hand one would have to suck out or lose with set vs set and end up with one of you making four of a kind OR lose with a flush against a gutshot straight flush draw. I have been one-outered maybe four times throughout all the hands I have played, it's always memorable. 

• Like 1