The all-in equity battle

Stubbe-Unibet

3 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

I guess this doesn’t count for “the unluckiest player” (and even if it did, it won’t last long). Went all in after the flop.

D6E9DE6D-F2AC-484B-989B-2C19F4CCC4BE.thumb.jpeg.4405f8b54f9190cd9b2fc7e43f2366a9.jpeg
But why won’t the percentages show? Shouldn’t they? Or is it only when both players go all in?

Just a follow-up guys:

How do you get the percentages visible? Because when I go to history and replay this is what I get: no percentages, nothing. I have in settings “Show all-in equity checked” and they show in live play. But I cannot have them visible at replay.

I have tried two browsers (Safari and Chrome) with my iPad. I also tried with my PC laptop (using Chrome). Nothing works.

Has someone similar problems or am I alone in this 🤔?

P.S. Pertaining to my hand (the attached screenshot): Don’t know if it counts as a highest hero if opponent has equally high. In a sense it is highest, because there is no higher, but at the same time it is equally high (K vs K). Sorry, not so familiar with these yet. Trying to catch up though!

Edited by GotKot99

8 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

Just a follow-up guys:

How do you get the percentages visible? Because when I go to history and replay this is what I get: no percentages, nothing. I have in settings “Show all-in equity checked” and they show in live play. But I cannot have them visible at replay.

I have tried two browsers (Safari and Chrome) with my iPad. I also tried with my PC laptop (using Chrome). Nothing works.

Has someone similar problems or am I alone in this 🤔?

P.S. Pertaining to my hand (the attached screenshot): Don’t know if it counts as a highest hero if opponent has equally high. In a sense it is highest, because there is no higher, but at the same time it is equally high (K vs K). Sorry, not so familiar with these yet. Trying to catch up though!

Percentages are visible from history as long as it's the same session as when the hands were played 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Percentages are visible from history as long as it's the same session as when the hands were played 🙂

Okay, thanks Stubbe! That explains it then. I’ve been trying to access the percentages from later sessions. Bummer.

Well, fortunately I didn’t miss anything with my K7 all-in (I think)…

12 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

You had the worst hand all the way man 🤔 He had two pair while you only had a pair... 🥶

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Boby said:

@Stubbe-Unibet my hand doesn't qualify for the luckiest player for 100e ticket?

It does. Instead I gave you a ticket for a mission which you didn't actually complete 😅

Why it's good to have some context in the posts, instead of just a screenshot. Removed the ticket now and added you as leader for the €100 one

17 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It does. Instead I gave you a ticket for a mission which you didn't actually complete 😅

Why it's good to have some context in the posts, instead of just a screenshot. Removed the ticket now and added you as leader for the €100 one

I am a bit confused now... @Bobys hand was more than 9% at the miment of the allin (preflop)

lowest hero equity hand, at time of all-in"

Screenshot_20220824-172034_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

I am a bit confused now... @Bobys hand was more than 9% at the miment of the allin (preflop)

lowest hero equity hand, at time of all-in"

Screenshot_20220824-172034_Chrome.jpg

Yeah sorry, I'm an idiot 🙂 why I didn't include it the first time either

Great,ticket removed,awesome. Like last time when Feelsbadman didn't completed a mission and he was awarded a ticket,when people realized that it wasn't completed he had plenty of time to finish the task.

Anyways keep your tickets,don't need them I'm of of any poker competition

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Boby said:

Great,ticket removed,awesome. Like last time when Feelsbadman didn't completed a mission and he was awarded a ticket,when people realized that it wasn't completed he had plenty of time to finish the task.

Anyways keep your tickets,don't need them I'm of of any poker competition

Had a quick look at your post history and it's probably best you don't join any community promotions, as anything free seems to upset you quite a bit. You don't read the rules and love to complain and moan - not a good combo 🙂 
If you want, I can simply restrict you from posting on here? It's a genuine offer, as the community promotions seem to upset you more than anything else. 

9 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

7. Who let the animals out. Lose a hand with 70% equity on flop, to a player with an animal avatar.

I guess this doesn’t quite qualify - equity percentages not being identical (70 vs 76%) on flop? 

390BB651-E506-4EB2-80D0-E3E371F527BE.thumb.jpeg.4783c4bf2f00ccbd0ff0b75f193149a5.jpeg

DB1ECE59-2EF5-4B50-83F6-87802799CB5D.thumb.jpeg.af14b0351b8287471414d1c5766b3331.jpeg

8550753A-8CF7-4B7A-B01E-6F86E0ECA561.thumb.jpeg.de5f00eb988bb8bde69c615969137cd5.jpeg

That's fine. It's meant to be at least 70% equity, not exactly 70%. Ticket coming your way 🙂 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

That's fine. It's meant to be at least 70% equity, not exactly 70%. Ticket coming your way 🙂 

Okay, this is great then! I thought it would have to be exact percentage, but at the same time figured it could be also interpreted “at least” too. Thanks Stubbe!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GotKot99 said:

Okay, this is great then! I thought it would have to be exact percentage, but at the same time figured it could be also interpreted “at least” too. Thanks Stubbe!

well i do you one better i had 93.8 % on the flop and lost to the cat i thought it didnt qualify. Anyway i got my ticket in this promotion so its  all good

sss.png

Edited by Evarb
Unibet hoodie is amazing

23 minutes ago, Evarb said:

well i do you one better i had 93.8 % on the flop and lost to the cat i thought it didnt qualify. Anyway i got my ticket in this promotion so its  all good

sss.png

No arguing here: equity 93.8 % on flop definitely better than mine. But if it’s first to complete the mission, well then…

Let the higher authorities decide.

And congrats for nailing the “bumpy ride” mission!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

No arguing here: equity 93.8 % on flop definitely better than mine. But if it’s first to complete the mission, well then…

Let the higher authorities decide.

And congrats for nailing the “bumpy ride” mission!

you didnt understand i dont want your ticket you won it fair and square just saying if i knew i would have posted it yesterday anyways congrats man

• Like 1
Unibet hoodie is amazing

On 8/22/2022 at 6:08 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

No poker feature launch without a community promotion! Until the end of the month, you've got the chance to win tickets for the upcoming UOS lightning (4th-12th September). There're two * €100 MTT tickets up for grabs for the most unlucky and lucky player + a few missions where the reward will go to the first member completing the mission.

For a post to qualify for any of the prizes, it needs to have a screenshot taken at the river, with equity shown.

€100 ticket given to:

1. The unluckiest player (highest hero equity hand, at time of all-in, which ended up losing)
    1. No current leader.
  2. The luckiest player (lowest hero equity hand, at time of all-in, which ended up winning
    1. @Sparrow473 with 9%

€10 ticket missions (first to complete gets the ticket):

Equity will need to have been shown, at the time(s) a specific mission refers to. If mission for instance refers to equity on flop, the all-in had to happen before the turn, in order to qualify.

1. Bumpy ride with a happy ending. Be behind preflop, ahead on the flop, behind on turn and win the hand. Only pre-flop all-ins count. @Rushbie
  2. Bumpy ride with a sad ending. Be ahead preflop, behind on the flop, ahead on turn and lose the hand. Only pre-flop all-ins count.
  3. The Merenitsu special. Be ahead with 85%+ on the turn for then to lose the hand at showdown @Rushbie
  4. Merenitsu special 2. Lose a "50%/50% situation": a hand where you have the same value cards as villain (e.g. AA vs AA or K2 vs K2) @Toums
  5. The Underdog. Win a 3-way all-in hand with less than 15% equity on the flop
  6. Fairplay counts! Split a pot after leading with more than 70% on the flop @Rushbie
  7. Who let the animals out. Lose a hand with 70% equity on flop, to a player with an animal avatar. @GotKot99
  8. Fantastic Flip Family. Win a family pot at showdown with the worst preflop hand (flip MTT's only, at least 5 players) @miziel
  9. Fabulous freeroll 1 (MTT freerolls also count for this one). Lose a hand with 95% equity on the turn
  10. Fabulous freeroll 2 (MTT freerolls also count for this one). Win a hand with 5% equity on the turn

Terms:

• Customers from Sweden, Denmark and Belgium are excluded from this promotion.
  • Promotion runs until 31st August 23:59 CEST
  • Equity will need to have been shown, at the time(s) a specific mission refers to. If mission for instance refers to equity on flop, the all-in had to happen before the turn, in order to qualify.
  • For a post to qualify for any of the prizes, it needs to have a screenshot taken at the river, with equity shown.
  • Only screenshot from real-money hands qualify for the prizes (freerolls excluded) 

I am claiming number 9 !

Had this hand where I made a set on turn, then opponent made bigger set on river.

image.png.58e074de6615c4b8c082799475e9c606.png

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Giasira said:

I am claiming number 9 !

Had this hand where I made a set on turn, then opponent made bigger set on river.

image.png.58e074de6615c4b8c082799475e9c606.png

I am really sorry, but as the equity isn't shown on the picture it unfortunately doesn't count 😞  As you're a new member, I'll be nice and give you a ticket of equal value to the buyin of the one the screenshot is from 🙂

6 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I am really sorry, but as the equity isn't shown on the picture it unfortunately doesn't count 😞  As you're a new member, I'll be nice and give you a ticket of equal value to the buyin of the one the screenshot is from 🙂

All right fair enough. Had a pretty insane Hexapro session earlier today  and thought i could go and post the hands a few hours later, but apparently they need to be fresh?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Giasira said:

All right fair enough. Had a pretty insane Hexapro session earlier today  and thought i could go and post the hands a few hours later, but apparently they need to be fresh?

Yes, equity is only shown in history for hands from the current session. So once you're logged out, it's basically gone. 

58 minutes ago, Evarb said:

you didnt understand i dont want your ticket you won it fair and square just saying if i knew i would have posted it yesterday anyways congrats man

Okay, I understand what you’re saying!

No quarrel here mate! All good! 🙏

GL at the tables (and otherwise too) 💪