"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

On 10/17/2022 at 12:54 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Removed 🙂

I get where you're coming from, but:

• It's never been the case that every receives the same
  • The players occasionally not being included in this promotion, they'll get more from loyalty than the ones that are included (not just absolute figure but also relative to rake paid)
  • The players occasionally not being included in this promotion, they'll be getter more from the leaderboard promotions than the ones that are included (not just absolute figure but also relative to rake paid - some exceptions here, but in general the statement is true)

Have to consider the full picture here and I stand by the decision. It's not impossible we'll completely pause the bi-weekly offers, when a promo like XP race is running, but it's not planned for now 🙂 

* I am pretty sure it has always been the case that everyone gets the same i.e all promos were always available to all players unless there were restrictions, segregations, licensing issues etc. from governments  . But in those cases Unibet cannot do anything. They have to exclude players if law says. (Or players were affiliated and benefited from extra rake races etc.) There's never been a case when Unibet themselves picked players based on any kind of predictions or assumptions, player profiles. 

* A poker player's profitability is almost impossible to determine. One can win all races and promos, finish the whole challenge and still be losing all time. Maybe he/she is winning in the first couple of quarters and loses throughout the year - and that's still short term. The way I see it, there is so much variance in this game that you cannot tailor rewards as such. Kind of ruins the game and makes players uncertain and disappointed at some point.

*Furthermore, there's always been terms and conditions. In this peculiar case could you explain that:

-How long does a player need to be inactive to be re-eligible for the sendout?

-What is the threshold a certain player may need to reach in a certain promo/what rake amount is the max?/number of hands or flops played in a given period of time/in order to be still be eligible for the sendout? I'd rather have the sendout than a promo to be honest and just slow down and know the rules. Still sounds a bit strange. There are so many questions to be asked at this stage. 

It's like when Pokerstars introduced that the more you play the harder it is to complete a chest reward. But that's not by players for players. 

*Regarding affiliation it's very much like when 2 people do the same job at the same company but one of them were brought there by a special agency through which he/she earns more. How can you create a healthy environment by that at all? Very similarly, how can you tailor rewards when there are so many factors to consider? I guess it's a huge trainwreck long term. This is a zero sum game, if everyone did the same the poker room would win and everyone would lose the same. You're trying to create an artificial environment? 🙂

In the end what's going to win is what the game is all about. And that might very well mean that the online poker business entirely shuts down as poker rooms had false thoughts about the game.

Edited by lovethisgame

I just got the bonus yesterday,TY for it...I will try my luck ,because  from what Ive read above I ve seen u helped in some cases ppl close to finish the bonus.SO my dilemma is ,I have this bonus which is totaly doable at my volume,BUT I have 14 days I have to play everyday (I think),so I will lose 2 days bec I have to go in a mini holiday,I will be nowhere near a PC...I really want to to this bonus challenge,but losing 2days will put ton of pressure on me,is there any possibilty to postpone those 2days?I mean I wont log in on UNIBET 27.28 that can be verifyed...

Also why dont u let people play 12 tables???is 2 more tables,not such a big deal,and I guess all grinders will agree w this,TY! have a nice day

Hi Stubbe,

Will i be included in the next drop of rake x get y? And could it be 20% pls 🙂
Also,i see that people can see their upcoming bonuses waiting for them,where can i see that?

Thank you,you're doing a great job on the forum..always helpful to see your quick answers,and never had to ask a question myself 🙂 

18 hours ago, LVfan said:

Hy,

I won't be able to finish my playthrough bonus. Could you please remove this one (1500/150)? Thank You!

9 hours ago, dc10FTW said:

hi Stubbe, i have a rake 250 get 50 and rake 400 get 80 upcoming bonuses, can you pls remove them both?...tyvm

Sorted 🙂

1 hour ago, Angelo said:

Hi Stubbe,

Will i be included in the next drop of rake x get y? And could it be 20% pls 🙂
Also,i see that people can see their upcoming bonuses waiting for them,where can i see that?

Thank you,you're doing a great job on the forum..always helpful to see your quick answers,and never had to ask a question myself 🙂 

Believe you will be, but the selection is quite advanced, so I can't really say for sure before it runs Monday 🙂

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

It's Ez,U get bonuses based on rake u made on x period of time,If u complet your actual bonus faster u will get a bigger one and so on...

If u are a losing player u prob get 20% if u are a crusher or a slightly winner u def get lower..

It's the same like pokerstars,It cant be different.

SO be like me bro,losing everyday at the tables to guys who play anytwo,and somehow hit 2p plus in pots vs me...play a shitload of hands,and u will get 20% probably :)))

STill,I think UNIBET doing a great job trying to be competitive in these hast times for online poker,so say whatever but the RB system is great,these bonuses 10% or 20% or whatever are on top of everyrthing,and u can cancel them and focus on playtrough bonuses whenever.

If u guys want a sincere feedback w thing I think any grinder would love u to improve:

-PLS fix TOP UP(make it auto)

-pls let us 12 tables

-pls make hotkeys(at least for fast fold,nothing else)

-pls from time to time combat people who make collusion.sometimes its so obvious,esp after 00:00 at 200+ mostly

Have a nice day!(TYfor my bonus)!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fat-Sunny said:

You need to be part of a special club with secret handshakes or something?

The Big Lebowski Dancing GIF by Jake#TheClub

19 minutes ago, Fat-Sunny said:

How do you get these bonuses?

season 12 artist GIF#Rake

Edited by FreedoM
ofc its more complex but for simplicity's sake

18 hours ago, PhiIvey said:

It's Ez,U get bonuses based on rake u made on x period of time,If u complet your actual bonus faster u will get a bigger one and so on...

If u are a losing player u prob get 20% if u are a crusher or a slightly winner u def get lower..

It's the same like pokerstars,It cant be different.

SO be like me bro,losing everyday at the tables to guys who play anytwo,and somehow hit 2p plus in pots vs me...play a shitload of hands,and u will get 20% probably :)))

STill,I think UNIBET doing a great job trying to be competitive in these hast times for online poker,so say whatever but the RB system is great,these bonuses 10% or 20% or whatever are on top of everyrthing,and u can cancel them and focus on playtrough bonuses whenever.

If u guys want a sincere feedback w thing I think any grinder would love u to improve:

-PLS fix TOP UP(make it auto)

-pls let us 12 tables

-pls make hotkeys(at least for fast fold,nothing else)

-pls from time to time combat people who make collusion.sometimes its so obvious,esp after 00:00 at 200+ mostly

Have a nice day!(TYfor my bonus)!!!

It's quite a bit more complicated than that, but you're on to something 😉 

Auto top-up is really high on my list as well. Believe we'll see it first quarter of next year, if all goes well 🙂 

Hey Stubbe,

If i cannot rake the current bonus rake x get y,would i still receive the bonus next time? 
And if yes,could be a bit lower please? it is pretty high right now to rake that much especialy when i dont have that much time to grind.

Thank you,have a great day Stubbe!

1 hour ago, Angelo said:

Hey Stubbe,

If i cannot rake the current bonus rake x get y,would i still receive the bonus next time? 
And if yes,could be a bit lower please? it is pretty high right now to rake that much especialy when i dont have that much time to grind.

Thank you,have a great day Stubbe!

Yes, just because you fail to complete the requirement once, you won't be excluded. I can't manually lower the requirement for you: it's all automatic. If you consistently fail to rake the required amount but do put in decent volume, then you might eventually get one offer with a lower requirement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey

So no more of this bonuses? got few of them some time ago and now nothing anymore🤔

Would say this bonuses are great extra for action starters. Often few of this players chasing this bonuses(5-8k rake) battle on few tables and then few others join in the mix and create really good traffic overall. Have feeling if some of this players are not battling, there is not many tables running at all.

Think last weeks traffic was way lower than some other times this year, and now bootcamp started and pool peaked at 90players on nl400 😀 This promos + bonuses pushing few players to battle and 'create' new tables is great for overall traffic.

Offtopic:
Any plans reintroduce anything similar to DoubleTrouble promo? Would say was really great promo for players that are not playing alot and have really bad week or month. Many of this players are not getting far in loyality program or clear any bonuses, so promo like this is best option for them.

On 11/10/2022 at 1:10 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It's quite a bit more complicated than that, but you're on to something 😉 

Auto top-up is really high on my list as well. Believe we'll see it first quarter of next year, if all goes well 🙂 

auto top up pls!