"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

Hello, 

Restarted playing on Unibet since the beggining of 2023, i am a high volume player and plan on playing here for some time, i didn't receive a bonus, is this the place to ask for one or do i have to do anything else? I knew about them from talking with friends and these bonuses + races had a role in me picking Unibet, would be much appreciated if i could get one.

Thank you

6 hours ago, itambuuu said:

Hello, 

Restarted playing on Unibet since the beggining of 2023, i am a high volume player and plan on playing here for some time, i didn't receive a bonus, is this the place to ask for one or do i have to do anything else? I knew about them from talking with friends and these bonuses + races had a role in me picking Unibet, would be much appreciated if i could get one.

Thank you

Welcome to the community and Unibet Poker! 🙂

The bonuses are based on data from previous weeks/months. It's possible you'll get a bonus after having played for just a few days but you might get a more doable bonus later when we've got more data on your volume and can better estimate what a realistic rake requirement is for you personally. The bonuses are added every second Monday - Monday is the next batch. Should stress that there's no guarantee you'll get a bonus every second week.

If you don't get one on Monday, you're welcome to send me a private message or post here and I'll explain.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 1/7/2023 at 10:57 PM, Livertool said:

How do you even get these? Community posts relevant or just pure raking? Never had any without asking so how much one has to rake to get one?

Posts not relevant to getting one but they can influence how much you're required to rake. If you rake less than €100 a week, you're unlikely to get one.

I feel disappointed... It's a nice gesture, to give players a chance to get some rakeback but to me it feels completely unattainable. I got the playthrough bonus twice so far. First time I didn't even attempt to get it. Now I got close to 70% but with no chance to actually complete it... It is suppose to be an incentive to play but feels like a trap.

If only it had increments, maybe 2, or some kind of geometric pattern... Or the requirement to get one wasn't from a week  of play but a month average... Or if I had 3 weeks instead of 2 to complete.

9 hours ago, miziel said:

I feel disappointed... It's a nice gesture, to give players a chance to get some rakeback but to me it feels completely unattainable. I got the playthrough bonus twice so far. First time I didn't even attempt to get it. Now I got close to 70% but with no chance to actually complete it... It is suppose to be an incentive to play but feels like a trap.

If only it had increments, maybe 2, or some kind of geometric pattern... Or the requirement to get one wasn't from a week  of play but a month average... Or if I had 3 weeks instead of 2 to complete.

The requirement is not based on a single week but +8 weeks. However, if you have one week with significantly higher rake, it will of course impact the requirement 🙂

We paid more than €500,000 through these bonuses last year! It's a massive bump to the site overall rakeback and the bonuses are basically so good that the loyalty system will have to be changed, if bonuses stay. We're paying +70% rakeback to many high-volume players (with bonuses, loyalty and promotions). 

We are looking into the option of canceling a bonus yourself, inside the client.

----

Might as well add it here: loyalty is likely to be cut a bit, as the current spend is too high. The bonuses are here to stay but option of declining an offer will be added and there'll also be changes to how the bonuses work. It is possible the smaller of the bonuses will become easier to complete than is the case today 🙂 

10 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It is possible the smaller of the bonuses will become easier to complete than is the case today 🙂 

Would greatly appreciate it 🙂

10 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The requirement is not based on a single week but +8 weeks

Yup, that seems to be right - raked 250 in +8  weeks, now clear 250 in 2 weeks 😛 (just teasing ya 😁 )

1 hour ago, miziel said:

Would greatly appreciate it 🙂

Yup, that seems to be right - raked 250 in +8  weeks, now clear 250 in 2 weeks 😛 (just teasing ya 😁 )

*Rake around 130 one week and almost 100 another and be asked to take 250 🙂 

There are natural huge swings in volume at these weekly rake amounts, for majority of players, so it's obviously not easy to set a target which is but demanding and doable. But again, it is probably a bit too high at the moment and I will look at potential adjustments in the near future 🙂

19 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The requirement is not based on a single week but +8 weeks. However, if you have one week with significantly higher rake, it will of course impact the requirement 🙂

We paid more than €500,000 through these bonuses last year! It's a massive bump to the site overall rakeback and the bonuses are basically so good that the loyalty system will have to be changed, if bonuses stay. We're paying +70% rakeback to many high-volume players (with bonuses, loyalty and promotions). 

We are looking into the option of canceling a bonus yourself, inside the client.

----

Might as well add it here: loyalty is likely to be cut a bit, as the current spend is too high. The bonuses are here to stay but option of declining an offer will be added and there'll also be changes to how the bonuses work. It is possible the smaller of the bonuses will become easier to complete than is the case today 🙂 

Would be interesting to know  the number how much more volume was played/rake paid because of this bonuses wouldn't be surprised if 500k was great investment 🙂 I think paying 70%+rb is exactlly the reason you have many high-volume players and excellent traffic (compared to previous years).

About loyalty cut, what about players who now rarely get this bonuses ? Would that mean they would still get bonuses rarely and on top of that also cut from loyalty ?

13 hours ago, yayaGamble said:

@Stubbe-UnibetHi, what I have to do to get these bonuses again? I haven't received them yesterday and 2 weeks ago? Ty

Added one to you now. When I made changes to the formulas ahead of the Monday sendout, I also messed up part of the selection.

8 hours ago, aioli said:

Would also like to know

You were also impacted by this mistake.

15 hours ago, bctrips said:

Would be interesting to know  the number how much more volume was played/rake paid because of this bonuses wouldn't be surprised if 500k was great investment 🙂 I think paying 70%+rb is exactlly the reason you have many high-volume players and excellent traffic (compared to previous years).

About loyalty cut, what about players who now rarely get this bonuses ? Would that mean they would still get bonuses rarely and on top of that also cut from loyalty ?

It's a difficult question to answer, as there're many factors influencing a players volume and even without any promotions there'll be significant fluctuations from week to week. But yes, the bonuses do seem to be working. 

Loyalty cuts and bonuses. This would be taken into consideration. The bonus setup will be changed, when/if loyalty changes, so that some of the players who are excluded today would be getting a bonus in the future. In terms of total spend, I don't mind being completely transparent: if you're absolutely crushing the games in a period and winning even before rakeback, then you'll likely end up getting less than you do with the current setup. If you however are struggling and 100% dependent on the rakeback, then you'll likely be getting the same or more than today - similar to what other sites are doing, except our base loyalty/minimum loyalty is better. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

cancel my bonus pls,TY...I have raked 0Euro over past month,bonus still there :))

Also,If u had a increase a traffic over past year,its def because u did something good overall,like this bonuses for example,and def the VIP which is cool...THese togheter work like a medicine for what UNIBET calls "RNG",if u take that out from ecuation ,It's mehhhh :)))

HAve a nice day!!

Edited by PhiIvey

3 hours ago, PhiIvey said:

cancel my bonus pls,TY...I have raked 0Euro over past month,bonus still there :))

Also,If u had a increase a traffic over past year,its def because u did something good overall,like this bonuses for example,and def the VIP which is cool...THese togheter work like a medicine for what UNIBET calls "RNG",if u take that out from ecuation ,It's mehhhh :)))

HAve a nice day!!

Done

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

New bonuses will be credited within an hour. Testing new setup today, which will become a more integrated part of the loyalty system. It's expected that it'll require some finetuning over the coming weeks.

Hey, 

I am grateful for every extra bonus i get, but now got rake 14k bonus😂 Feels just like joke, was playing super alot this month and raked 17k, would say i raked the most on NL cash games this month.

And now getting 14k for 14 days? Yeah its even 20% one, but who cares if its impossible to finish it in my games. Would rather get bonus with lower % and some normal rake requirement.

D

42 minutes ago, pokerLoco said:

Hey, 

I am grateful for every extra bonus i get, but now got rake 14k bonus😂 Feels just like joke, was playing super alot this month and raked 17k, would say i raked the most on NL cash games this month.

And now getting 14k for 14 days? Yeah its even 20% one, but who cares if its impossible to finish it in my games. Would rather get bonus with lower % and some normal rake requirement.

D

You did rake more than 14k in a two-week period not that long ago, but if we focus on just your most recent weeks it of course looks very high.

Again, there're adjustments to be made and the goal is to have it 100% ready in 4 weeks. In your case, the requirement is quite high - I agree - but it's also a bit of a corner case and you were incredibly close to getting a €13500 one instead. 
Considering your past data, I don't think you should expect to be getting less than 13k requirement (again, you've raked more than 14k in two weeks before and you also got a four week period around 24k).

1 hour ago, marlini2 said:

extra money is extra money so thanks, but prefered old 10% vs 5% now 😉

Bonuses are now between 5% and 35%, instead of the previous 10% or 20% and there're more aspects considered when deciding the percentage.