"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Okay then 😄 Had forgot to add a comment to the account, so didn't realize 🙂 

thanks 😄 , what about the prize from the last week of summer bootcamp ? i even dont know which place i finished i didn't play last night !

19 minutes ago, Fadi said:

thanks 😄 , what about the prize from the last week of summer bootcamp ? i even dont know which place i finished i didn't play last night !

It's a public holiday in Malta today. I believe @Andy-Unibet will do it first thing tomorrow morning 🙂 

11 minutes ago, SupiDr said:

Hi,

Was there a bonus sending out today? I haven't received, but I was really waiting 🙂

@Stubbe-Unibet

Yes, will check why you didn't get one 🙂

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, marlini2 said:

Didn't get one either, last one managed to finish in 7 days so I'm a little surprised 😉

This is due to the loyalty bonus becoming active yesterday and you raking little since then, and then I also made a mistake when running the selection this week 😐

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 11:10 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

That is just wrong. I mean, I can only judge it based on the 30-40 examples I have seen. 
Firstly, we never ask for even 2x the rake. I have yet to see a single case where a customer hasn't raked the required amount in a 14 day period in the recent past. It does happen though, if customer has 1 week with really high rake compared to rest, but it's less than 1.5% of cases and vast majority of these (80%+) it's more than doable).
Secondly, the competitor in question often asks for 3-8x what's been raked recently. And yes, we're talking about the same site 🙂
You're the second most extreme outlier in the entire database and won't receive an offer going forward.

Again, I can only judge the competitor based on all the threads and channels I'm following, when it comes to the competitor, but it seems like you're solely basing it on your personal experience and make wrong assumptions. I've built our solution myself and know that it's fair in more than 99.9% of cases and there's exactly 0 of the cases I've seen from the other site. Your personal most extreme example is 1.53x, so not sure what kind of alternative math you're doing

The MTT discussion belongs in another thread 🙂

OK I have to mention that I am one of that 1.5% and it is affecting me badly. You say that no one given any of these bonuses is expected to rake more than 2x the amount, but in the past few months I have probably played about 3 hours a day average, however now I am landed with a bonus that demands I play almost every hour of the day for 2 weeks, and even then it will be difficult to reach the target. Maybe it is based on a particular week that I raked a ton (although it seems very unlikely given that I haven't been playing above PLO25), maybe it is the result of a bug, I don't know. But this is too much and it is not fun. It is not incentivizing me to use your client at all. It is summer and I want to go out, but I am stuck inside All Day because I can't pass up the reward.

Suggestion: if you base the amount of rake required on a player's average rake over a longer period (overall or per day played), then everyone given a surprise bonus will happily play your site more for a couple of weeks and that 1.5% of people whose bonus currently is based on a particularly volume-heavy couple of weeks won't be dissatisfied as a result. It seems like doing it this way would be like running it twice, having the same results overall (in terms of volume) but without the extreme cases like mine that piss people off.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, avatarthief said:

OK I have to mention that I am one of that 1.5% and it is affecting me badly. You say that no one given any of these bonuses is expected to rake more than 2x the amount, but in the past few months I have probably played about 3 hours a day average, however now I am landed with a bonus that demands I play almost every hour of the day for 2 weeks, and even then it will be difficult to reach the target. Maybe it is based on a particular week that I raked a ton (although it seems very unlikely given that I haven't been playing above PLO25), maybe it is the result of a bug, I don't know. But this is too much and it is not fun. It is not incentivizing me to use your client at all. It is summer and I want to go out, but I am stuck inside All Day because I can't pass up the reward.

Suggestion: if you base the amount of rake required on a player's average rake over a longer period (overall or per day played), then everyone given a surprise bonus will happily play your site more for a couple of weeks and that 1.5% of people whose bonus currently is based on a particularly volume-heavy couple of weeks won't be dissatisfied as a result. It seems like doing it this way would be like running it twice, having the same results overall (in terms of volume) but without the extreme cases like mine that piss people off.

On 8/15/2022 at 7:11 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

and then I also made a mistake when running the selection this week 😐

As mentioned above, there was an issue with the previous sendout. This also influenced the required rake. Will be back to normal in the next one 🙂

• Like 1

On 8/19/2022 at 7:41 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

As mentioned above, there was an issue with the previous sendout.

On 8/19/2022 at 12:25 AM, avatarthief said:

I am stuck inside All Day because I can't pass up the reward.

Can you please cancel this bonus? I am halfway through but don't feel like doing poker 12 hours a day to meet the target. I'm guessing there's no way to release any of what I've worked through already, but either way I would rather be working through other bonuses that don't take up all my time. Thanks.

4 hours ago, avatarthief said:

Can you please cancel this bonus? I am halfway through but don't feel like doing poker 12 hours a day to meet the target. I'm guessing there's no way to release any of what I've worked through already, but either way I would rather be working through other bonuses that don't take up all my time. Thanks.

@avatarthief Sure, no problem, but first:

I had a look at your data and checked how you were impacted by the issue. You got a bonus with just over 22% higher rake requirement than you normally would, so I'll be happy to extend your bonus by 3.5 days, if that has any interest 🙂

It'll always be difficult with cases like yours, when there's limited historical data. The setup is somewhat demanding when customer for instance only played 1-2 weeks prior to sendout (looking at recent months), as we don't want to just give away free extra money - it's supposed to require a reasonable volume to trigger the reward.

On 8/20/2022 at 3:50 PM, avatarthief said:

Just so I know what to expect, how often is this promotion happening?

It has been running for several months now and there's no known end date. In regards to frequency, it's every two weeks, but not guaranteed. It's possible we'll be experimenting a bit with the setup in September and October. 

On 8/22/2022 at 8:50 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@avatarthief Sure, no problem, but first:

I had a look at your data and checked how you were impacted by the issue. You got a bonus with just over 22% higher rake requirement than you normally would, so I'll be happy to extend your bonus by 3.5 days, if that has any interest 🙂

It'll always be difficult with cases like yours, when there's limited historical data. The setup is somewhat demanding when customer for instance only played 1-2 weeks prior to sendout (looking at recent months), as we don't want to just give away free extra money - it's supposed to require a reasonable volume to trigger the reward.

It has been running for several months now and there's no known end date. In regards to frequency, it's every two weeks, but not guaranteed. It's possible we'll be experimenting a bit with the setup in September and October. 

i would prefer to have the bonus cancelled if that is possible. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, avatarthief said:

Can I clear this bonus using cash game tickets from the bonus shop?

Yes, as long as you pay rake, there'll be progress 🙂

7 minutes ago, Wizard said:

@Stubbe-Unibet

Is there any chance I could get an extra day or two on my current bonus (rake 2900 get 290)?

I have quite a lot of stuff going on this week so it will be quite sweaty hitting the 2900.

Many thanks for the help.

Done (last time 🙂