"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

On 11/30/2021 at 9:11 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I've pretty much decided to skip the next send out - don't sorry, they'll be back in 3 weeks. Also possible we'll skip one in January, as we've got both hexa and cash races (will depend on the numbers for the next 3 weeks as well as your feedback).

Hey! It's so nice from you guys to assign these bonuses. Does it mean that it'll be back next week? Around the 20th?

• Thanks 1

On 12/11/2021 at 11:36 AM, Pickleman said:

I think I had a rake 10 get 5 playthrough pending that's now disappeared? I don't know if it expired (it's not supposed to, right?) but I doubt I used it because I've been in back-to-back other bonuses before it.

Still see this in the pending queue 🙂

9 hours ago, lovethisgame said:

Hey! It's so nice from you guys to assign these bonuses. Does it mean that it'll be back next week? Around the 20th?

Yes, 95% certain there will be another sendout the 20th 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

26 minutes ago, Pickleman said:

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet - no that's a new one I picked up from the Xmas mission on the 14th. I had one before about 1-2 weeks ago?

You never had a €5 (or €10, 25 or 50 for that matter) which expired, according to the history. 

• Thanks 1

Had a small typo in one of the formulas for this sendout, so if you've completed exactly 2 (not 0, not 1, not 3, not 4) of the past offers and you find the requirement too extreme, let me know here and I can possibly add a slightly better bonus (again, only if you've completed exactly 2 of these past rake x, get y offers) 🎅

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Had a small typo in one of the formulas for this sendout, so if you've completed exactly 2 (not 0, not 1, not 3, not 4) of the past offers and you find the requirement too extreme, let me know here and I can possibly add a slightly better bonus (again, only if you've completed exactly 2 of these past rake x, get y offers) 🎅

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet I have completed 2 bonus and yes I find this bonus too extreme, especially at this christmas time. So I would gladly take bit easier bonus, thank you😀

Edited by TaunoTasalakki
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Well I completed past 2 bonuses, and didnt get any this time around 😉 I would gladly take same as before 😄

2 hours ago, TaunoTasalakki said:

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet I have completed 2 bonus and yes I find this bonus too extreme, especially at this christmas time. So I would gladly take bit easier bonus, thank you😀

Actually doesn't make that much difference for you, but I can add a slightly smaller one. Can't do it now though, as I can't remove the latest bonus as long as it's pending.

1 hour ago, marlini2 said:

Well I completed past 2 bonuses, and didnt get any this time around 😉 I would gladly take same as before 😄

This is due to another formula change I did. I was in a hurry this morning when making several changes 😅 I've added a bonus to you now. You were basically excluded because of the pending bonus you had, but it shouldn't be the case when it's the small xmas one with €5 value. I've added a few more criteria to that part, to avoid this happening in the future. EDIT: actually not because of the formula change in your case. Because the data I export is flawed, in the sense that bonus date is the day it's added and not when it becomes active (I use this in a formula for estimating whether user will manage to wager the active bonus within 72 hours).

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

... You were basically excluded because of the pending bonus you had, but it shouldn't be the case when it's the small xmas one with €5 value. I've added a few more criteria to that part, to avoid this happening in the future. ...

So if you have bonuses queued up you won't be eligible for a free one? Sounds flawed unless I don't understand it correctly.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, P0kerM0nk said:

So if you have bonuses queued up you won't be eligible for a free one? Sounds flawed unless I don't understand it correctly.

If you've got bonuses that you won't finish in the next week, it doesn't make sense to credit a bonus that can be completed in 14 days or less, when next sendout is in 14 days. Also makes it more complicated to figure out the impact, with the data I've got easy access to today.

If you got an active bonus which you - based on the historical data and bonus value - will complete soon as well as a tiny €5/€10 bonus in pending, you will still get an offer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, first of all, thanks for bonus i received this week, but unfortunately i don't think i can complete it. It's little bit higher than previous one, which push me to limits and also we have christmas time, so my volume now will be also lowered a bit. 

I don't know if i completed two previous bonuses and i will be eligible to get this lowered bonus, but if not, please just cancel current one. I will buy one or two 25e bonuses by BP and walk into new year on slowmo mode 😀

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, FirstVillain said:

Hi, first of all, thanks for bonus i received this week, but unfortunately i don't think i can complete it. It's little bit higher than previous one, which push me to limits and also we have christmas time, so my volume now will be also lowered a bit. 

I don't know if i completed two previous bonuses and i will be eligible to get this lowered bonus, but if not, please just cancel current one. I will buy one or two 25e bonuses by BP and walk into new year on slowmo mode 😀

You actually did complete two bonuses in the past 🙂 I've given you the "correct" one now 

• Thanks 1

So I’m close to completing a €100 playthrough bonus, have a €5 xmas bonus after that and have bought another €100 playthrough bonus few days ago to add to my queue as I like to keep bonuses going and don’t want to get caught out having no bonus for a while whilst playing. In that regard I’ll never end up with one of these other bonuses then? Can’t remember what the situation was last time I got one of these. Not making this a moaning post although might come across like that lol but just trying to understand because if you are handing out bonuses I’d like to participate too instead of spending my own BP 🤗

So I’m close to completing a €100 playthrough bonus, have a €5 xmas bonus after that and have bought another €100 playthrough bonus few days ago to add to my queue as I like to keep bonuses going and don’t want to get caught out having no bonus for a while whilst playing. In that regard I’ll never end up with one of these other bonuses then? Can’t remember what the situation was last time I got one of these. Not making this a moaning post although might come across like that lol but just trying to understand because if you are handing out bonuses I’d like to participate too instead of spending my own BP 🤗

In that case you likely won't get a bonus, depending on your volume/rake 🙂

I get what you're saying and maybe I can improve the formula a bit in this regard, but I don't see why we'd credit offers if the existing bonuses won't be completed in the next 5-7 days, when bonuses are credited every 14 days.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So the first time I got one of these playthroughs it was rake €500 / get €100 which was said already on the higher end but doable. Sure I had some days off so was fine with some extra effort. Now I have one in the queue for €900 / get €180 which is the same rakeback % but it's like the goalpost has been doubled. 

I already said before that this hopefully wasn't going to be progressive but in my case it looks that way, it seems like it's based on the last few months or month even as now I have to rake €900 in 2 weeks and if I'm correct I raked about €800 for the month of October, then €900 for November and €1,300 in December. How exactly does this feel reasonable or logic?

@Stubbe-Unibet Can this bonus please be deleted, thanks.

So the first time I got one of these playthroughs it was rake €500 / get €100 which was said already on the higher end but doable. Sure I had some days off so was fine with some extra effort. Now I have one in the queue for €900 / get €180 which is the same rakeback % but it's like the goalpost has been doubled. 

I already said before that this hopefully wasn't going to be progressive but in my case it looks that way, it seems like it's based on the last few months or month even as now I have to rake €900 in 2 weeks and if I'm correct I raked about €800 for the month of October, then €900 for November and €1,300 in December. How exactly does this feel reasonable or logic?

@Stubbe-Unibet Can this bonus please be deleted, thanks.

Upcoming bonuses can't be removed. Let me know when it becomes active and I can remove it.

I stand by what I said earlier: it isn't progressive. However, it is ever-evolving and no two sendouts are the same. In the case of the one today, I have increased the criteria a bit (for some), due to the daily HexaPro races and cash bootcamp starting now and I expect naturally high numbers due to these two promotions. 

In your case you raked €575 and €328 in the previous two weeks. Considering this, I don't think €450/week is out of this world; I haven't had time to build in holiday period specific criteria. 

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet Had a closer look and might hold on to it for now, rough calculations it will take me 36h to complete, might give it an effort.

And yeh, previous months I had a week off work per month and mostly don't take many holidays start of the year...

Spoiler

But guess I can call in sick for a few days if needed 🤣

Spoiler

Only joking... only get paid stationary sick pay aka about £100 per week 🤮

Edited by P0kerM0nk

I would like to express in general my impressions of this action. We are all adults and we understand who this bonus is aimed at. Nobody wants to give money. But an offer arising out of thin air, where you are asked to play 2 weeks without a vacation at the maximum of your capabilities. And this is exactly what is required in this proposal.

My proposal is to rework the system for obtaining this bonus, so that a person would understand when he is going to have this bonus and he could predict the schedule for its implementation. He could start fulfilling it at a convenient time.
 This is my personal opinion, I understand that there might not have been any bonus. And maybe someone does it with ease, as I said earlier, this is my opinion.

Good luck to everyone in the new year

• Like 2