"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

On 6/20/2022 at 5:45 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Bonuses were credited earlier today. If you didn't get one, it's because you don't qualify based on the current criteria. This could for instance be due to other active and pending offers or recent inactivity (these bonuses are only sent to currently active players).

Hi, 

Is it possible to get the information why I didn't qualify for this week's promotion since I completed previous week's promotion and was playing actively?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

Is there a sendout today? 

Am almost finished with my current bonus and the one pending (from the loyalty system) is less than half of what is usually credited. I'm pretty sure 3 months ago the upcoming loyalty system bonus amount was calculated into the sendout.  🙂 It's pretty much the same situation, as far as I am aware. Thank you 🙂

Hello

Is it possible to remove my 7000 bonus? Had alot of free time previous 2 weeks for playing and probably thats reason for so big bonus. Just feels like being punished for playing so much, because if i would play normal i would get normal size bonus. Hope after time its still possible to get normal size bonus 🙂

19 hours ago, lovethisgame said:

Is it a possibility to remove the upcoming 500 bonus and add the sendout? I guess if I were about to reach level 6-1 now I'd have received the appropriate amount but given that it's in the upcoming list then I am not eligible. 

You don't have any pending bonuses.

As far as I'm aware loyalty level doesn't affect any potential bonuses.

Poker Janitor

Thanks. But u also removed my 20 euro playthrough bonus. Which was next in line and still active. :)) Can fix it? Or give me some bonus points. 

Now i have another rake x bonus.

Edited by Xerka23

2 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

@Stubbe-Unibet Any chance of adding a few hours on to my current GET, RAKE as will come a few short tomorrow evening 😅

Had a slow start as suffered from covid followed by the monkeypox and ending with a heatstroke, and it's also my birthday today 🤪 cheers 😀

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c2425b14b5ee1d447f

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.