"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

1 hour ago, Crabtel89 said:

is there a way to see when exactly the bonus runs out?

1 hour ago, Andy-Unibet said:

The exact date/time, unfortunately not.

14/03/2022 11:23 UTC is the expiry time of your current bonus.

I'm sure it now shows how many hours are left coming close to the end, like less than 4h left etc. Before it just said less than a day left which wasn't very informative.

Also these RAKE, GET bonuses are exact 2 weeks so if you can keep an eye on when you started it you know when it will end. (and then miss the deadline by a couple of % but that's another matter 😅)

Edited by P0kerM0nk
  • Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 8:13 PM, Crabtel89 said:

i havent received one yesterday. what could be the reason for? 😀

They are credited Mondays. You didn't receive one due to active bonus and automated estimate on completion date based on bonus credited date and progression

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 minutes ago, Crabtel89 said:

@Stubbe-Unibet ok so that means i will not receive one for the rest of the month cause i had another active bonus at that time? i didnt know that i have to take care to not have an active bonus at the time the bonuses are credited

There is another sendout later this month 🙂 I try to predict when active and pending offers will be completed, as I don't want to stack the bonuses endlessly. Will check your numbers later and see if everything is working as intended.

19 minutes ago, Crabtel89 said:

@Stubbe-Unibetthe bonus was just a really tiny one i cleared it already few days ago😆

I've made a few changes to this part of the formula 🙂 you were basically just really unlucky with the timing hear and got punished for having had the loyalty bonus pending for a while. I'm using a different logic/different data now which should work better

32 minutes ago, lovethisgame said:

Hey Guys! I won't be able to finish this active bonus. Am I still eligible to get a new one on Monday? You can remove this one if that affects my eligibility. A similar bonus would be great if possible. Thanks 🙂

Removed 🙂

Hey! I'm trying to think ahead as the new quarter has started. By the time I finish this bonus I'll have a 20 and a 50 euro playthrough bonus lined up from the loyalty system. So if there is a next sendout I might get another bonus again, right? If I also had the 500euro when reaching 6-1 level then I wouldn't as it would be too much. 🙂

On 4/3/2022 at 2:33 AM, lovethisgame said:

Hey! I'm trying to think ahead as the new quarter has started. By the time I finish this bonus I'll have a 20 and a 50 euro playthrough bonus lined up from the loyalty system. So if there is a next sendout I might get another bonus again, right? If I also had the 500euro when reaching 6-1 level then I wouldn't as it would be too much. 🙂

Can't say for sure as it isn't that simple. But I believe you will get an offer 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

Can't remember if the bonus has to be active to be able to be cancelled but can you please cancel my RAKE 500, GET 100, thanks. If it has to be active I'll let you know later on again. @Stubbe-Unibet

Bonus will indeed need to be active to be removed so just let me know when this is the case 🙂

5 hours ago, TrondMS said:

Where do these bonuses show? Have only played since december, (comeback after beeing away from 10 years), and haven't had any bonus yet. 

Is it only for high volume players? 

Don't know if I'd call it high volume but this offer isn't currently relevant to you 🙂 

• Like 1

Hello! I will finish my current bonus by Tuesday easily (had to take a few days off). I'd be glad to accept another offer if there is a sendout today... 🙂 But anyway thanks for all these great bonuses, keeps me in the game. 🙂 

Edited by lovethisgame