"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

If you keep raking steadily on cash games, you'll start getting the bonuses at some point. Kind of a little carrot to at least maintain playing volume.
Edit. Yeah, think the players from countries not allowing any bonuses can't have these either.

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fat-Sunny said:

What is this promotion please? Is it only open to certain players/countries?

2 hours ago, Rushbie said:

If you keep raking steadily on cash games, you'll start getting the bonuses at some point. Kind of a little carrot to at least maintain playing volume.
Edit. Yeah, think the players from countries not allowing any bonuses can't have these either.

I’ve actually been meaning to ask exactly the same. So thanks for the Q&A guys 😄

Another few changes made to this setup. Main one being: when we run promotions like flop race, Hexapro races or XP race, the players expected to get a decent RB boost from those leaderboards, they'll be excluded from the biweekly sendout while the promos are running.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

5 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Another few changes made to this setup. Main one being: when we run promotions like flop race, Hexapro races or XP race, the players expected to get a decent RB boost from those leaderboards, they'll be excluded from the biweekly sendout while the promos are running.

You mean totally excluded? Would you consider giving a lowered bonus in these cases rather than totally excluding players? I think this is a very good promo and there could be a cap on how much players can receive, kind of an average sum. It’s only when we finish in the first few places that it matters but totally excluding players would be very significant compared to the chance of finishing in the top few places in a promo. 

3 hours ago, lovethisgame said:

You mean totally excluded? Would you consider giving a lowered bonus in these cases rather than totally excluding players? I think this is a very good promo and there could be a cap on how much players can receive, kind of an average sum. It’s only when we finish in the first few places that it matters but totally excluding players would be very significant compared to the chance of finishing in the top few places in a promo. 

Excluded while the promo is running, yes. For now, that's how it'll be but I appreciate the feedback and will take it into consideration when reviewing the promo again in a month or two! 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2022 at 9:29 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Most (if not all ? ) affiliates also removed their unibet leaderboards/rewards from august on because of Kindred decision to change affiliate deals. At the time  was thinking its cool that atleast we have these bonuses (besides good loyalty system and promos). So quite bad news now 😞  idk i think its pretty big change for more consistent/higher volume players

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bctrips said:

Most (if not all ? ) affiliates also removed their unibet leaderboards/rewards from august on because of Kindred decision to change affiliate deals. At the time  was thinking its cool that atleast we have these bonuses (besides good loyalty system and promos). So quite bad news now 😞  idk i think its pretty big change for more consistent/higher volume players

The big quarterly affiliate race will still run, to my knowledge. Affiliates paying additional rakeback hasn't been allowed for years, as far as I know. 

Still an amazing rakeback % on a quarterly basis, compared to alternatives 🙂

I think a promo should be either for everyone or no one. Affiliation messed it up, some players were receiving more than others just because they were lucky to create their accounts from the right link. These sendouts were given to increase the volume we play - I guess - as the more we played the bigger the bonuses we got. Obviously, if I rake 4-500 or even more a day I am likely going to finish in the top of a given promo. It is quite disappointing that now we're told: because we're expected to finish in the top we are not eligible anymore. It's like giving with one hand and taking with the other. Still amazing rakeback that's true. But the way this promo is presented is definitely not the way to go long term, in my opinion. It's great that we have these flopraces, bootcamps etc. so this one should be included for everyone as well - or cancel it if you think it's too much. I'm glad that affiliates are banned so know Unibet can treat everyone as equal - it's the game of skill I don't think it's an option to personalize any kind of  reward. I really appreciate what you're doing here for players and it's probably the best poker site out there so I don't mean any harm at all. 🙂

15 hours ago, ogogogogo said:

please remove my bonus 420 for 4200rake

Removed 🙂

On 10/13/2022 at 12:24 AM, lovethisgame said:

I think a promo should be either for everyone or no one. Affiliation messed it up, some players were receiving more than others just because they were lucky to create their accounts from the right link. These sendouts were given to increase the volume we play - I guess - as the more we played the bigger the bonuses we got. Obviously, if I rake 4-500 or even more a day I am likely going to finish in the top of a given promo. It is quite disappointing that now we're told: because we're expected to finish in the top we are not eligible anymore. It's like giving with one hand and taking with the other. Still amazing rakeback that's true. But the way this promo is presented is definitely not the way to go long term, in my opinion. It's great that we have these flopraces, bootcamps etc. so this one should be included for everyone as well - or cancel it if you think it's too much. I'm glad that affiliates are banned so know Unibet can treat everyone as equal - it's the game of skill I don't think it's an option to personalize any kind of  reward. I really appreciate what you're doing here for players and it's probably the best poker site out there so I don't mean any harm at all. 🙂

I get where you're coming from, but:

• It's never been the case that every receives the same
  • The players occasionally not being included in this promotion, they'll get more from loyalty than the ones that are included (not just absolute figure but also relative to rake paid)
  • The players occasionally not being included in this promotion, they'll be getter more from the leaderboard promotions than the ones that are included (not just absolute figure but also relative to rake paid - some exceptions here, but in general the statement is true)

Have to consider the full picture here and I stand by the decision. It's not impossible we'll completely pause the bi-weekly offers, when a promo like XP race is running, but it's not planned for now 🙂