"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I checked poker software on Monday/Tuesday and I saw a "Rake 3400, Get 340" poker bonus. I received an email about this bonus on Wednesday, it said me to log in and activate the bonus, but since I have already seen that on my account I ignored that message. For today that bonus disappeared and hungarian supporter said me he can't do anything, and it's my fault since I did't activate that bonus... I clearly remember I saw that on my account, that's why I didn't log in after received message. But anything happened... I don't think it's fair to loose that bonus for this little misunderstanding. And even if it's my fault, that would be a nice gesture from Unibet to give me back that bonus.

@Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet

1 hour ago, SupiDr said:

Hi,

I checked poker software on Monday/Tuesday and I saw a "Rake 3400, Get 340" poker bonus. I received an email about this bonus on Wednesday, it said me to log in and activate the bonus, but since I have already seen that on my account I ignored that message. For today that bonus disappeared and hungarian supporter said me he can't do anything, and it's my fault since I did't activate that bonus... I clearly remember I saw that on my account, that's why I didn't log in after received message. But anything happened... I don't think it's fair to loose that bonus for this little misunderstanding. And even if it's my fault, that would be a nice gesture from Unibet to give me back that bonus.

@Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet

Bonuses expire within two days, if no rake paid. Added it again

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DDVIC said:

Hi,

Can I get an extension of my bonus please? I wasn't able to play the first couple of days when the bonus was given. @Stubbe-Unibet

1.5 day extra is the best I can do 🙂

On 6/4/2022 at 3:40 AM, lovethisgame said:

Hi! I managed to finish the bonus well before the expiry. However, if possible, may I ask for the same or very similar offer  with the next sendout? (Need to skip a few days). Thanks in advance. 🙂 

I don't do these individually. The bonuses and value are determined automatically. If you completed it well before expiry, the most recent one, chances are the next one will come with a higher rake requirement 🙂 

19 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I don't do these individually. The bonuses and value are determined automatically. If you completed it well before expiry, the most recent one, chances are the next one will come with a higher rake requirement 🙂 

Ok, no problem. Thanks for the info. 🙂 Better than no bonus at all. 🙂 (I'll see if I can finish it on time, may have to ask for an extension if it's gonna be close). Have a nice day 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, last time I moved up stakes, I did get a few of those rake X, get Y bonuses, not this time though. Could I get one of those, please, it would really motivate me to play more 🙂

21 hours ago, xwant said:

Hi there, last time I moved up stakes, I did get a few of those rake X, get Y bonuses, not this time though. Could I get one of those, please, it would really motivate me to play more 🙂

They are done every two weeks. Next one is Monday.

1 hour ago, lovethisgame said:

Hey! May I request a bonus extension? It does seem to be as close as humanly possible ( given the limits I have been playing). A big thank to you guys anyway 🙂 

Afraid till midnight is the best I can do

Bonuses were credited earlier today. If you didn't get one, it's because you don't qualify based on the current criteria. This could for instance be due to other active and pending offers or recent inactivity (these bonuses are only sent to currently active players).

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Bonuses were credited earlier today. If you didn't get one, it's because you don't qualify based on the current criteria. This could for instance be due to other active and pending offers or recent inactivity (these bonuses are only sent to currently active players).

Thanks for the info. I was on holiday last 2 weeks, but today I made around personal most points-a-day. A bonus would give me extra motivation for the rest of June, so please check my account with today's activity if I can receive a bonus 🙂

9 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Gave both of you a bonus now.

I will be on vacation/paternity leave the next month or so and no manual credits will be done during this time. I'll still run the bi-weekly selection, just won't be possible to request any bonuses here.

Thank you so much! That bonus amount is crazy, I will try do my best 🙂

Have a good vacation and congratulations!