"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

12 hours ago, M4TTZ said:

@Stubbe-Unibet will there be some more released soon so I can leave the other sites i play for good ? 🙂

You got one on your account now 😉 

9 hours ago, ogogogo said:

I would like to express in general my impressions of this action. We are all adults and we understand who this bonus is aimed at. Nobody wants to give money. But an offer arising out of thin air, where you are asked to play 2 weeks without a vacation at the maximum of your capabilities. And this is exactly what is required in this proposal.

My proposal is to rework the system for obtaining this bonus, so that a person would understand when he is going to have this bonus and he could predict the schedule for its implementation. He could start fulfilling it at a convenient time.
 This is my personal opinion, I understand that there might not have been any bonus. And maybe someone does it with ease, as I said earlier, this is my opinion.

Good luck to everyone in the new year

First paragraph. I don't believe it's as extreme as you make it out to be. I'll need to check the numbers again later today, but if I were to look at how many players had a single week with higher (and quite a lot higher) rake, then they're asked to do per week here (only looking at last 8 weeks), I believe it'll be 99.9%, if not 100%. In general, we're asking for you to rake a fair bit less than your highest raking week, but it's over two weeks, so I get it'll require time commitment over a longer period.

For the second paragraph. I'd agree if it wasn't for the nature of the offer. This is not an official promotion at this stage and still a sort of trial, as mentioned earlier. Due to this, it's just not an option to do what you suggest. I can only say what I've said before: it's bi-weekly (last sendout was Monday) and you'll generally get a bonus if you have decent volume and don't have bonuses which it'll take several days for you to complete (at the time of crediting the offers). 

If it becomes an official promotion, there'll be more transparency and info shared 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You got one on your account now 😉 

First paragraph. I don't believe it's as extreme as you make it out to be. I'll need to check the numbers again later today, but if I were to look at how many players had a single week with higher (and quite a lot higher) rake, then they're asked to do per week here (only looking at last 8 weeks), I believe it'll be 99.9%, if not 100%. In general, we're asking for you to rake a fair bit less than your highest raking week, but it's over two weeks, so I get it'll require time commitment over a longer period.

For the second paragraph. I'd agree if it wasn't for the nature of the offer. This is not an official promotion at this stage and still a sort of trial, as mentioned earlier. Due to this, it's just not an option to do what you suggest. I can only say what I've said before: it's bi-weekly (last sendout was Monday) and you'll generally get a bonus if you have decent volume and don't have bonuses which it'll take several days for you to complete (at the time of crediting the offers). 

If it becomes an official promotion, there'll be more transparency and info shared 🙂 

Thanks @Stubbe-Unibet!

On 1/5/2022 at 9:15 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Can we have a look at hotkeys at the same time then as asking for more volume is fine but last time my wrist hurt this much was when I was a pubering 14 year old 😂

Edited by P0kerM0nk
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

Can we have a look at hotkeys at the same time then as asking for more volume is fine but last time my wrist hurt this much was when I was a pubering 14 year old 😂

🤣

I'm looking at adding a new community aspect to the formulas, which will benefit the ones that are active on here 🙂 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, RZ_Sharp said:

I received a Rake 3100, Get 620 on Jan. 31. Can you please add the XPs I earned just a few days ago to the progress? Otherwise, there's no chance I can finish it.

TIA 

This is not technically possible. Can also see the bonus expired due to no rake first 48 hours. If you want us to add it again, just let me know

19 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

This is not technically possible. Can also see the bonus expired due to no rake first 48 hours. If you want us to add it again, just let me know

Would you be able to add it again with a 28 day expiry instead of 14 days or halve the requirements with 14 days?

it would be nice option to choose myself bonus i want to start, in case there is long bonus queue with unrealistic raking amount in certain life situations ( even if player could rake that normally, sometimes its not possible to play that much). Like i see in authors situation, he have to wait till all these bonuses expires till he can buy his play-through bonus ( i hope i understand it right). 

Edited by Turbo_Boy

• 2 weeks later...

This is my third bonus and I never had 20%. I think someone might have mentioned an algorithm that takes in consideration multiple variables, even community activity, if I remember correctly. I guess game type maybe also counts. Anyhow, it's more than welcome, more of this, please 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...