"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

On 11/30/2022 at 10:36 PM, pokerLoco said:

Hey

So no more of this bonuses? got few of them some time ago and now nothing anymore๐Ÿค”

Would say this bonuses are great extra for action starters. Often few of this players chasing this bonuses(5-8k rake) battle on few tables and then few others join in the mix and create really good traffic overall. Have feeling if some of this players are not battling, there is not many tables running at all.

Think last weeks traffic was way lower than some other times this year, and now bootcamp started and pool peaked at 90players on nl400ย ๐Ÿ˜€ย This promos + bonuses pushing few players to battle and 'create' new tables is great for overall traffic.

Offtopic:
Any plans reintroduce anything similar to DoubleTrouble promo? Would say was really great promo for players that are not playing alot and have really bad week or month. Many of this players are not getting far in loyality program or clear any bonuses, so promo like this is best option for them.

Bonuses are still being added every two weeks ๐Ÿ™‚

No plan for anything double trouble or replay rewards related. Neither of the promos made much of a difference and weren't a good investment.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.ย 

Hi guys,
ย 
I have sent a message on the 2+2 thread asking Andy if he can add a few days on to my poker playthrough bonus as I have been busy this month.
Maybe he is busy or off work but I have on heard back from him.
Is there anyway this can be sorted for me? Screenname - ontarget
ย 

8 minutes ago, africano7781 said:
Hi guys,
ย 
I have sent a message on the 2+2 thread asking Andy if he can add a few days on to my poker playthrough bonus as I have been busy this month.
Maybe he is busy or off work but I have on heard back from him.
Is there anyway this can be sorted for me? Screenname - ontarget
ย 

Andy is currently on vacation.ย 

We've stopped extending these, sorryย 

On 1/1/2023 at 7:56 PM, aioli said:

I would like to ask why I haven't received any bonuses for such a long time?

If you keep buying bonuses and have these active on the account, you are unlikely to receive one of these. If I don't believe you'll be able to finish the wagering within 48 hours of bonuses being credited (wagering for existing bonus) you're automatically excluded.

ย 

On 12/27/2022 at 11:08 AM, LVfan said:

Hy, I won't be able to finish my playthrough bonus. Could you please remove this one (1900/190)? Thank You!

Sorry, only just see this one now ๐Ÿ˜žย 

14 minutes ago, yayaGamble said:

Hello, is there a sendout scheduled for the bonuses in this beginning of the year? Thank you and happy new year!

There was a new sendout yesterday

ย 

On 1/3/2023 at 9:27 PM, xRunningGood said:

Hi , what do you need to do in order to get bonuses ? Or they just pop random ?ย  I almost finish the jannuary chalange ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Can't really say what you need to do, as it's a really complex selection. The selection is run every second Monday ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

4 hours ago, jefke said:

Hi, can you cancel my Rake 3600, Get 360 bonus?ย 

Won't be able to make it & is blocking my bonus queue. Thanks!

Done in a minute ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2023 at 9:27 PM, xRunningGood said:

Hi , what do you need to do in order to get bonuses ? Or they just pop random ?ย  I almost finish the jannuary chalange ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

On 1/1/2023 at 7:56 PM, aioli said:

I would like to ask why I haven't received any bonuses for such a long time?

ย 

On 1/3/2023 at 7:14 PM, yayaGamble said:

Hello, is there a sendout scheduled for the bonuses in this beginning of the year? Thank you and happy new year!

ย 

On 12/8/2022 at 5:25 PM, orbit_white said:

Can I know the reason why I suddenly stopped receiving bonuses or is this top secret information?

Based on my information 50% of rake need to come from cash games.ย 

No financial poker advise

20 minutes ago, nepsuper said:

Based on my information 50% of rake need to come from cash games.ย 

No financial poker advise

Game type is irrelevant in terms of potentially qualifying for the bonus but there are game type aspects included. In other words: you do not need to rake 50% on cash games.