"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

On 2/1/2023 at 12:52 AM, bctrips said:

Also i think bonuses are good for traffic, but it has to be worth it and 5% might be questionable i think no matter how well player is doing. Especially if 5% bonus targets are players with better results i don't think many will accept bonuses like 9750-488, 8000-400, Its probably not worth pushing yourself  much more and add extra stress/deadlines just to get 5% which is like 1BI. If its just little more effort invested, like idk 6300k-315 then ok great for some, but to push yourself should be more reasonable risk : reward at least 10%. 

So if possible i would suggest if we now have 5%- 30%  maybe instead we have 10%-25% in future setups? Or something similar just so that min is 10%.  I cant imagine anyone getting 20% or 25% canceling bonus because its not 5% more,  but 5% and 10% is quite different (cancel right away  or chase difference).

Im curious what everyone else think ? Do u agree, or not ? 🙂

Agreed.

I'd assume that for most, chasing the rake goal over the 14 day period is pretty much a daily ordeal and/or at least a constant little stressor in the back of one's mind. Will also probably lead to some compromises regarding other interests or social life, as well as stop-losses and tilt-management.

For me it would most likely be:

20%: Great, this is a no-brainer.

10%: Well, I guess we're gonna be doing this now.

5%: Meh, doesn't really tip the scale.

• Like 1

Thanks for doing so. I have another question right now regarding the bonus before you cancel it.  I do have another bonus waiting and want to play this one but since I will be away for some time this week it would actually be better if the other one starts later and I get full 14 days for clearing it. Is that the case or is its time running out simultanously? If it doesn´t  I would definitely want to wait with it! Thank you

4 hours ago, dunnoaboutthat said:

Thanks for doing so. I have another question right now regarding the bonus before you cancel it.  I do have another bonus waiting and want to play this one but since I will be away for some time this week it would actually be better if the other one starts later and I get full 14 days for clearing it. Is that the case or is its time running out simultanously? If it doesn´t  I would definitely want to wait with it! Thank you

The 14 days will begin once the bonus is activated. As long as it is in pending offers, the time isn't affected 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

I found some time to cancel the bonuses so nothing for @Andy-Unibetto do for now 🙂

13 hours ago, LCW said:

Agreed.

I'd assume that for most, chasing the rake goal over the 14 day period is pretty much a daily ordeal and/or at least a constant little stressor in the back of one's mind. Will also probably lead to some compromises regarding other interests or social life, as well as stop-losses and tilt-management.

For me it would most likely be:

20%: Great, this is a no-brainer.

10%: Well, I guess we're gonna be doing this now.

5%: Meh, doesn't really tip the scale.

This is the primary reason we're going to introduce the cancel bonus feature for players.

It is less than 1/3 of the bonuses that are 5%, and I might decrease this further. Still adjusting the setup for 1st of April.

6 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The 14 days will begin once the bonus is activated. As long as it is in pending offers, the time isn't affected 🙂 

In that case I would have like to delayed the cancellation because of I my holiday as I wrote earlier😴 Its cancelled now already. Could this be reversed?

This is the first time I received a rake X get Y bonus, will the bonus page display a countdown to the expiry date or will it stay at <14 days? I received it 13/02, but only started playing a few days after. Am I right the 14 day countdown is from the first hand raked since bonus or since receiving (13/02)?

Reading through some comments here, I agree 5% bonus is below the treshhold where I would want to change my behaviour. At 10% I'd shift some more volume to Unibet to clear it (I know there is an algorithm and some bonuses are 10% or higher). I don't want the bonus cancelled, as I might clear it with normal volume, but it dulls my enthusiasm more than no bonus waiting to buy another playthrough bonus. Just some feedback. The bonus system is ok but I'd like it if it was easier to see my bonus history. But maybe that's by design I guess it could be.

• Like 1

@SolarisIf you don't have any bonuses active then the RAKE, GET will become active straight away at the time it got assigned to your account, presumably on a Monday and will then expire in 2 weeks time on the Monday and the time it was assigned to your account. That's my understanding of it anyway.

If you have another bonus already active and the RAKE, GET joins the queue of bonuses it will only start when you have cleared all the other ones in front of it. This way you can also "manipulate" the starting time of your RAKE, GET to a more suitable time as these bonuses can require a lot of volume.

The countdown will show days and eventually hours closer to the end date. If you know what time you started a RAKE, GET bonus it can be handy to write down the time as it will expire at the exact same time 2 weeks later.

Edited by P0kerM0nk

41 minutes ago, shack said:

IMG_7273.HEIC 1.04 MB · 0 downloads

Hello, 

I talket with Unibet in chat and they dont find my tiket that i win at Silver Banzai Flip.

How to do ?

You already used the cash ticket you got, if that's the one you mean.

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

This is the first time I received a rake X get Y bonus, will the bonus page display a countdown to the expiry date or will it stay at <14 days? I received it 13/02, but only started playing a few days after. Am I right the 14 day countdown is from the first hand raked since bonus or since receiving (13/02)?

Reading through some comments here, I agree 5% bonus is below the treshhold where I would want to change my behaviour. At 10% I'd shift some more volume to Unibet to clear it (I know there is an algorithm and some bonuses are 10% or higher). I don't want the bonus cancelled, as I might clear it with normal volume, but it dulls my enthusiasm more than no bonus waiting to buy another playthrough bonus. Just some feedback. The bonus system is ok but I'd like it if it was easier to see my bonus history. But maybe that's by design I guess it could be.

See reply from pokermonk. You bonus expires 03/03/2023 15:29 UTC.

I agree some in-client improvements can be made to the bonus section. First on to-do list is adding a cancel active bonus option.

I received this email a couple of days ago....

"We appreciate your loyalty, so we’ve popped a € 9 Play-Through bonus in your account.
To activate the bonus, start playing poker today. You’ll then have 14 days to complete the requirements."

Now you might think great! Why complain? Well after a couple of days of playing I can clearly see that it takes a vast amount of rake to clear this bonus, it doesn't clear in stages, and even playing a couple of hours a night I am not going to be able to clear it before it expires.

"So what?" you might think. Well the problem is I have another bonus waiting to start, and then thousands of points to buy playthrough bonuses in the bonus store that I would like to do, I could be clearing those (these dont expire as long as you keep playing), but as long as I have this "forced" €9 bonus in my account I cannot start to clear the other bonuses, so it actually a hindrance.

Unibet should not be forcing a bonus on you that isn't possible to clear unless you play huge long sessions at higher stakes and are actually able to clear it, otherwise they are blocking you from actually being able to clear bonuses which you have bought and are fair (because they wont expire as long as you keep playing).

Can unibet either remove the expiration date, or make it so that the expiration date is extended please? If that is not possible then please can you remove this €9 bonus from my account so that I can continue to clear bonuses that I have bought which are fair and possible to clear? Thanks.

Screenshot2023-02-19123848.png.212a3062a229b5209de5e470a0ab1dff.png

• 2 weeks later...