"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

Please cancel my bonus...

And i can see leadeboards stats this month and nobody raked so much in 2week period on cashgames. It depends alot how good is trafffic on your site, so most of time even if you play 12h per day, you CANNOT rake 14k on cash games, because there is not enough tables.

Also said that biggest cash nl rake was 17k this month and then you try to rationalize 14k rake in 2weeks with some xxx data 🤣

Your past data is irrelavant if you just look at top months with biggest overall traffic. Same as MTT GTDs change trough year...bonuses should change depends on site liquidity. Just because i raked x amount in past does not make it possible other months with same or even much more hours put in...but i guess you anyways know all this.

Overall good plan on cutting loyality where everything is nice an transparent and 'compensate' with this bonus thing where many players getting bonuses they cannot clear even if they play 12h+ for 14days straight👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pokerLoco said:

Please cancel my bonus...

And i can see leadeboards stats this month and nobody raked so much in 2week period on cashgames. It depends alot how good is trafffic on your site, so most of time even if you play 12h per day, you CANNOT rake 14k on cash games, because there is not enough tables.

Also said that biggest cash nl rake was 17k this month and then you try to rationalize 14k rake in 2weeks with some xxx data 🤣

Your past data is irrelavant if you just look at top months with biggest overall traffic. Same as MTT GTDs change trough year...bonuses should change depends on site liquidity. Just because i raked x amount in past does not make it possible other months with same or even much more hours put in...but i guess you anyways know all this.

Overall good plan on cutting loyality where everything is nice an transparent and 'compensate' with this bonus thing where many players getting bonuses they cannot clear even if they play 12h+ for 14days straight👍

Bonus canceled 🙂

I'll just repeat myself: Testing new setup today, which will become a more integrated part of the loyalty system. It's expected that it'll require some finetuning over the coming weeks.

At the moment, these bonuses are 100% just added rakeback not advertised anywhere, not part of loyalty and I don't mind it not being 100% perfect this or next sendout. If you can't complete it, you've still got an amazing loyalty system paying more than pretty much anywhere else, if you're a winning player. The data gathered during the next two months is key for Q2. 

Anyway, to your more constructive feedback. Yes, the current/recent liquidity at stake should definitely be part of the equation, and it will be. Again - lot of repeating here  - it's a work-in-progress. I had a look and you would get a requirement below the previously mentioned 13/14k, when this is closer to being a final thing and ready for Q2. 

Should also just add this it's not really supposed to be possible (or maybe realistic is a better word) to complete every single one of these offers. There're criteria built into it which means it'll be close to impossible and at the same time it'll be very much feasible - almost difficult not to if playing fairly consistent volume - to at least get 1-2 of them completed every quarter.

Last, I do appreciate the feedback. I'd just like everyone here to understand it's not the final setup. 

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, SShcherbyna said:

@Stubbe-Unibet, what is the minimum amount of rake needed to claim the bonus? There are other factors that determine whether a player will receive a bonus. I'm a micro-limit player, which is probably why I've never seen this bonus (and never will), but just curious, maybe in the future...😇

Not exact amount but around €75 a week.

13 minutes ago, ichbinProfi said:

HI!

Could you please cancel my 6300 to 315 bonus?

Thank you in advance...

Done

4 hours ago, miziel said:

May I ask for 3 weeks to fulfill instead of 2? 😃 That would be a great fine tuning imo 🙂

Made some changes since the sendout (for next one in two weeks). Affects you quite a bit and you're at a much lower requirement. Can't promise I won't make futher changes though, which will increase it again 😄 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Tomi22 said:

I still got the 10%, does it depend on the format you are playing as well?

Depends on quite a few things to be honest. Mostly based on recent win after rakeback but upcoming/running promotions (if there's a promo running, which you're likely to get a reward from, you wont get as good a bonus as you normally would), how close you are to reaching last step in loyalty and your past bonus completion rate is also considered.

Hi, can you please cancel my rake 9750 get 488 bonus.

I played quite alot and have to agree something like rake 14k in 2weeks is unfortunatelly super tough and very traffic dependable actually everything 10k+ in 2weeks is very hard. So we have to be a bit more realistic for the upcoming setups and i see you already made some changes🙂

Also i think bonuses are good for traffic, but it has to be worth it and 5% might be questionable i think no matter how well player is doing. Especially if 5% bonus targets are players with better results i don't think many will accept bonuses like 9750-488, 8000-400, Its probably not worth pushing yourself  much more and add extra stress/deadlines just to get 5% which is like 1BI. If its just little more effort invested, like idk 6300k-315 then ok great for some, but to push yourself should be more reasonable risk : reward at least 10%. 

So if possible i would suggest if we now have 5%- 30%  maybe instead we have 10%-25% in future setups? Or something similar just so that min is 10%.  I cant imagine anyone getting 20% or 25% canceling bonus because its not 5% more,  but 5% and 10% is quite different (cancel right away  or chase difference).

Im curious what everyone else think ? Do u agree, or not ? 🙂

• Like 1

While I think we've got very reasonable rake levels, I wouldn't go as far as saying 5% RB is insignificant - but maybe I can cut even more from the loyalty system then 😉

I of course agree there's a big difference between 5% and 10% bonuses and it's not impossible that we'll make changes here. It won't be based on feedback though; I'm not expecting anyone to say the decrease from 5% to 10% is a great idea 😄 will of course monitor and review the data. At least for the next 4-6 weeks we'll continue with the 5% being the minimum. Should also add that just because one gets a 5% bonus one week, it doesn't mean it can't be 10% or even 15% just two weeks later - it generally won't fluctuate a great deal, but when there're 7 different levels, vast majority will experience different levels throughout the year. 

NB your rake requirement with current draft is 8500. If you want that bonus, just let me know.

2 hours ago, fish8one said:

Please cancel my " current bonus" to have place for my " upcoming", thank you very much in advance.

regards,

leave it for now..just changed my mind..sorry

will see how it goes,as i could never finished so far, lets try again..thx

• Like 1

11 hours ago, yayaGamble said:

@Stubbe-UnibetHello, please cancel my 165e bonus if I will get a new one this monday, if I don't get a new one  don't cancel it. Ty

I'm off on vacation this week but the guys are sorting out a batch of bonuses today. If the bonus you're talking about is active and not pending, you should still get a new one today