"Rake x, Get y" bonuses

chip

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 7:52 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Bonuses no longer canceled on request in this thread or through support. Active bonus can be canceled in the client from today.

Since the update has happened now and the bonuses have been integrated into rakeback, could you re-activate the bonuses on my account?

Hey!

On 5th June I received a rake 2500 get 500 bónus, but it does not appear on my account right now. I was on vacation so I did not log in till today. Does it disappear if I'm not active for a few days? Can you please reactivate it?

Thank you.

On 6/11/2023 at 1:11 AM, novy said:

Hey!

On 5th June I received a rake 2500 get 500 bónus, but it does not appear on my account right now. I was on vacation so I did not log in till today. Does it disappear if I'm not active for a few days? Can you please reactivate it?

Thank you.

Yes, expires if no rake within 48 hours. Reactivated now 🙂

On 6/10/2023 at 4:28 PM, avatarthief said:

Since the update has happened now and the bonuses have been integrated into rakeback, could you re-activate the bonuses on my account?

Afraid that's not possible at the moment

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/12/2023 at 9:51 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Afraid that's not possible at the moment

It's been a month so I'll ask again in case you read it but then forgot to reply. Why is it not possible for these bonuses to be re-activated on my account? Am I right in thinking they are still active for all other players that want them?

• Like 1

On the rakeback info page it says

"Upon reaching level 4, you unlock the possibility of receiving bi-weekly playthrough bonuses for a cashback boost of up to 35%! These bonuses come with a rake/fee requirement, which must be met to unlock the cash reward. You are not guaranteed to receive bonuses and the cash value can vary between bonuses. The bonuses pay 5% to 35% cashback. "

Are these "rake x, get y" bonuses different from the text above? As I got these bonuses before I reached level 4 aswell. 

@Stubbe-Unibet

Thanks

On 7/31/2023 at 2:30 PM, player12322 said:

"Upon reaching level 4, you unlock the possibility of receiving bi-weekly playthrough bonuses for a cashback boost of up to 35%! These bonuses come with a rake/fee requirement, which must be met to unlock the cash reward. You are not guaranteed to receive bonuses and the cash value can vary between bonuses. The bonuses pay 5% to 35% cashback. "

Are these "rake x, get y" bonuses different from the text above? As I got these bonuses before I reached level 4 aswell. 

@Stubbe-Unibet

Thanks

Just found that when looking through loyalty details. Pretty sure they're the same ones since Stubbe said they had been incorporated into rakeback. Which answers all my questions.

On 7/31/2023 at 10:30 PM, player12322 said:

@Stubbe-Unibet

Thanks

They're the same thing 🙂

Technically, it isn't level dependent, but upon reaching level 4 it becomes a lot more likely you'll get an offer - we tried to keep the promo page text simple and don't cover every small detail there. You can receive them as level 3 and in some very rare cases even level 2.

Why isn't it level dependent? Because the offers are credited every 2nd Monday and sometimes that'll fall on one of the first days of the quarter, so it's primarily looking at xx rolling weeks rather than current quarter (current quarter is part of the puzzle as well).

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 5:04 PM, player12322 said:

Does other promotions running make it less likely to give bonuses? I rather wait and play if bonus is coming. 

Thanks

(Sorry for doublepost couldnt find an edit button)

@Stubbe-Unibet

Other promotions can at least impact what bonus you receive 🙂 

I can add the bonus again, as you've got an active one, and you managed some progress on the one you expired. So you'll need to contact me again, when you're done with the active one.

On 8/14/2023 at 4:50 PM, player12322 said:

No bonuses today? 😥

They were added a little later this week 🙂

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 9:54 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I can add the bonus again, as you've got an active one, and you managed some progress on the one you expired. So you'll need to contact me again, when you're done with the active one.

On 8/14/2023 at 5:50 PM, player12322 said:

Hello @Stubbe-Unibet, i have done bonus, please give me back my 100 euro bonus 🙂

On 8/18/2023 at 7:03 PM, dunnoaboutthat said:

My bonus just dissappeared. I suppose its because I did not play right away. After how many days does it dissapear if you are not playing. Any chance to get it back? Thanks

48 hours 🙂 reactivated it now

3 hours ago, Pokerist_LV said:

Hello @Stubbe-Unibet, i have done bonus, please give me back my 100 euro bonus 🙂

Done 🙂

• Like 2