Chat feedback and bugs thread

Stubbe-Unibet

1 hour ago, Purps said:

There could be some indicator on the current chat button whether you're timed out from using the chat at the time. 

I obv tested the new ones right away and now I'm constantly opening the chat only to notice that I can't say anything quite yet.

Also, the new gifs seem quite dark and hard to see for me. Note that this is coming from a colorblind person. Everything might be good for "normal" people.

What are limits for time out? Happens to me all the time 😄

In portrait, other card from player in top left gets behind of emoji in showdown if he use emojis. Redmi9

Edited by Livertool

10 minutes ago, Livertool said:

What are limits for time out? Happens to me all the time 😄

In portrait, other card from player in top left gets behind of emoji in showdown if he use emojis. Redmi9

Try and see if you can grab a screenshot of that scenario 🙂

I believe the current rules will work well for almost all tournaments and players. However, for community ones and some players it might be a bit too restrictive. Perhaps we can decrease the counter from 60 to 40 seconds.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Yeah, crazy lags here as well. With desktop client, tablets, and even phones that aren't using wifi as main connection. The dedicated lobbies had the starting time updated on 3min periods alone, and the lag in table animations with phone (samsung A50) was also quite annoyingly noticeable. Kinda like running on <20fps.
1.thumb.png.641fcaab0c53b3014c52cd143a37dfa1.png

Edited by Rushbie
pics for example

I like the new updated version working a lot faster now still a couple of little lags when I was using the new gifs took about 2 secs before it actually appeared on my chat but other than that seems fine to me. 

But I was only playing 1 table at the time.

The big plus for me is the auto switching of the tables is working again as it wasn't on the older version 👍👍

Edited by Wokeyedwill

41 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Try and see if you can grab a screenshot of that scenario 🙂

Stupid fingers were too slow.

But if you are in that position at my table, i'll give shout out and you go all in every hand. Eventually you'll get called and i get screenshot and most likely bounty too 😄

So after four tournaments i was once randomly disconnected and once while changing tables there was only my avatar and random emotes keept poping up for maybe 30 secs till i joined the others on the table. Apart from that i found no bugs the amount of emotes are suffice for now, i like the new emojis and everything looked smooth and refined. I only tested on pc but will try my phone later if i play anything.

Unibet hoodie is amazing

Except for the ones mentioned above, the software works very well on android for me, I really like the added gifts. If I find any more errors, of course I will tell them here. Good luck to everyone.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Actually it is more positions than just upper left where you can't see showdown if player use emojis wrong time. But anyways here is example of one. This time he used early enough that later cards were shown but you get what i mean. And thanks for frolls again 🥳 ran hot today 😄

No real issues on Win 11 this time either.

A bit laggy with chip and card animations on, but I normally have those disabled so hard to say if this was any different from how it usually is.

Some possible gif/emoji ideas that could maybe be further developed into something:

hand in the cookie jar:

Hand In The Cookie Jar | Can I Tell You The Truth?

making it rain:

Make It Rain Gif - IceGif

Edited by Purps
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, Panamera said:

While waiting to be transferred to new table I pressed GIFs what where shown on another players place.Screenshot_2021-11-02-17-12-33-697_pad_com.unibet.poker1789.thumb.jpg.322df409ec267ef7f169febe3a1ed107.jpg

In one instance time counter was just a green ball. It happened during break.Screenshot_2021-11-02-17-56-36-912_pad_com.unibet.poker1789.thumb.jpg.bb3fd53b8e3f36375380ef71193bc1cc.jpg

yeap, i noticed that too  few times.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

One thing is that when I rotate while GIF is playing it makes it play longer (for the one who rotates). Longer means two times, one as long as it can before rotation and second time after rotation.  Not a bad thing actually. 

Edited by Panamera