Chat feedback and bugs thread

Stubbe-Unibet

1 hour ago, Pionrj said:

@Stubbe-UnibetΒ Is it a bug or by design, but I can see avatars and aliases before I've dealt a single hand in CG.

That's a bug, but not even sure how that's possible, as it's a server thing and no changes there before Tuesday.Β 

I tested myself and so did Relax, and we haven't been able to reproduce this one. Can you share a screenshot of the issue?

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.Β 

45 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

That's a bug, but not even sure how that's possible, as it's a server thing and no changes there before Tuesday.Β 

I tested myself and so did Relax, and we haven't been able to reproduce this one. Can you share a screenshot of the issue?

I took one with my laptop. I'm not home now, but I'll send it to you when I get back.Β 

Β 

E. Happened only once. I joined 4 tables I think.Β 

Edited by Pionrj

I have also a video that is again to big to download here. I downloaded that newest version and there was no lag in chips or other animations. But response time was pretty big with any action I did. I'll drop the quality of the video and will send it to you.Β 

16 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Client version that'll be released Tuesday, if anyone wants to tests for any lag issues (we've made a few more improvements):Β https://www.dropbox.com/s/ep0ywd6skvisywh/unibetpoker-3.13.0-signed.exe?dl=1

The chat tool is not like it'll be on Tuesday and server changes won't be released before Tuesday either.

Capture.PNG