Chat feedback and bugs thread

Stubbe-Unibet

18 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Questions for everyone:

• Your top 3 favorite reactions?
  • Your least favorite 3?
  • Top 3 emotions/reactions/emojis you're missing?

The fish one is the best, also like the slow clap one.

I don't like the tissue box one, and the hat one shouldn't loop imo.

I would add some kind of wave/hello gif.

4 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

If you put only three gif's on one row? 

Wanted to suggest something like this. If you lower the table size maybe you can keep the emote window size the same but only have 3 emotes/gif per collumn so you can see them better.

• Like 1
Better to be lucky than good.

So, it seems like we've got a fair few issue on Android. Main one seems to be the position of the emojis, which we've got the necessary details for already.

For the emojis/gifs completely disappearing, please let me know if you've also had that one (seems to be a general issue from the reports so far)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Questions for everyone:

• Your top 3 favorite reactions?
  • Your least favorite 3?
  • Top 3 emotions/reactions/emojis you're missing?

TOP favorite popcorn guy, claping with red tie,  white shirt okay guy

lest favorite var, and fish guy all others are okay but maybe poo 

missing sad reaction like better hello recation and something like pogchamp but animated would be cool

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Unibet hoodie is amazing

UI-wise I think the alias vs stack alignment could look a lot better.

align.png.fcf5d8436ac9fd7b4ae522ce2ec66607.png

I understand that the left side players have everything left-aligned and on the right side it's the opposite in order to keep the aliases and chip stacks away from the felt area, but could these two be aligned so that the the shorter one would be centered in regards to the longer one ( hard to explain but i hope it makes sense ). So in Panarema's case for example the chip count would be aligned to the center of the alias. The longer of those two ( usually the alias ) could still be aligned the way it is on this new UI version...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

So, it seems like we've got a fair few issue on Android. Main one seems to be the position of the emojis, which we've got the necessary details for already.

For the emojis/gifs completely disappearing, please let me know if you've also had that one (seems to be a general issue from the reports so far)

Same for me a few times 

Also had this when clicking on the tournament lobby at your table just a blank screen that's happened on every game we have had 

Screenshot_20211027-134716_Unibet Poker.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-122150_Unibet Poker.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-121720_Unibet Poker.jpg

• Like 1

All GIFs and emojis worked.

The order of recent ones was up to date when they were there.

As I previously wrote, I had problems with missing GIFs and emojis from "all" section. I closed and reopened table then they came back. But after I had used one and closed the selection box they were disappeared when I next time reopened the selection box.

Sometimes recent ones disappeared. There where always three GIFs in new section.

One time when tournament went to break I left and when I came back the emoji's what I started (on pause time) where showing in wrong position. This issue resolved when others started using emojis and GIFs.

This one below is started by me:

Screenshot_2021-10-27-17-00-32-549_pad.com.unibet.poker1767.jpg

58 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

While three tabling and having this community site only open, all tables are lagging. Didn't happen with the older version.

That's quite worrying. This is on Windows, right? Any chance you can send me your system details by PM?

35 minutes ago, Purps said:

Have to agree with this. It'd be better if he just nodded once.

We'll amend some of them, so they loop less

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

That's quite worrying. This is on Windows, right? Any chance you can send me your system details by PM?

I just closed computer. But I'll send those to you in a moment. And yes, it's on Windows. 

Edited by Pionrj
  • Like 1

Also I point out that when multitabling, on some tables I had emoji's and GIFs under "all" section while on others I had problems with disappearing ones. 

(I was all time in portrait mode in first testing period, 3 tourneys to come today, I will mix it up)

• Like 1

Just to summarize before the evening session, i had no problems on pc with the chat it works great i love the emotes but for me the recent tab is pretty useless especially if there is less than 20 emojis at the moment. My idea is to swap the recent tab with favorite tab that you can customize before the game so that  you can put emotes that you like to use. Secondly i logged into the moblie app and there is no emotes like the other guys mentioned so that need to be fixed. And lastly we need more emotes.

248763934_4297217067022825_4921815939747169850_n.png

• Like 4
Unibet hoodie is amazing

I like them all, it works well, if something else appears I will post here. Thanks for the opportunity to test this software.🙂

A way to show GG would be necessary.

Edited by SCOBY
  • Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

On mobile there was the disappeared-emojies-bug (and it was quite irritating, because we were there to check that function which didn't work), and once when I started to play, the bets was in chips not in BBs despite the bets in BBs was "IN". Turn out and in again the function, and it worked well.

Obviously more emojies needed to explain our emotions. Just saying that one of the emojies helped me to bluff out Stubbe in the begginning of the 1st game. 😄