Community WC fantasy chat

BonusPater

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 10th place with 3 Portuguese starters to go, you jabronis should be scared...

Unless of course my players get substituted in the 59th minute or receive a yellow card in stoppage time again...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

My boy Guedes looking dangerous tonight...:cash:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Absolutely liking the live updates, makes fantasy so much nicer to follow. This is how it should be. :)

Regarding the points however I do have a question. Like in the below picture it looks like shouldn't Gimenez have 86 points if you count them by the point system in lower left. There seems to be some incosistency as well as Costa got 18 points like from the old category yesterday for the goal. I hope they get those fixed. :)

fantasy1.thumb.png.871f2d780b35281f470ba2a112cbc180.png

@Merenitsu wrote:

ronaldo need 1 goal😃

I think you're already #1 if they just fix the points accordingly. 2G is now 36p for Ronaldo, when it should be 90p. So +54p would give you 384p and if they just don't substitute your guys within 15min it's another +75p. :)

Things looking good, gz.

@DepchZ wrote:

Absolutely liking the live updates, makes fantasy so much nicer to follow. This is how it should be. :)

Regarding the points however I do have a question. Like in the below picture it looks like shouldn't Gimenez have 86 points if you count them by the point system in lower left. There seems to be some incosistency as well as Costa got 18 points like from the old category yesterday for the goal. I hope they get those fixed. :)

fantasy1.thumb.png.b619c37aee926dc9812cd79706ee87d7.png

Don't see what the issue is, but can't check properly from my mobile. Can you explain my listing the different point categories and highlight the discrepancy? 

@testuser1 wrote:

@DepchZ wrote:

fantasy1.thumb.png.c9868ff5c6edb6bb32c0be6cae91fd0a.png

Don't see what the issue is, but can't check properly from my mobile. Can you explain my listing the different point categories and highlight the discrepancy? 

I don't think it's that acute, check the pic later.

But as a text example goals scored from Portugal-Spain are now credited 18 points for forwards when it is 45 points in the scoring category. My point is mainly that is that fixed scoring category today according to the rule page wrong and the scoring category listing for goals scored still valid from yesterdays russia-saudi arabia game correct? Aka different values for goals scored for different position & goal scored lesser in value than assist for forwards for example.

There's something wrong with the pick'em results:

Pickem.PNG.67fd0768213db954c21e5a33e642b309.PNG

The teams with 61 points should be on a shared 2nd place!

Archived