Community WC fantasy chat

BonusPater

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@testuser1 wrote:

This has got to be the worst opening match of a WC, ever - not that it's a surprise 🤣 nice with some goals, but jesus christ the level of play sucks. So many individual mistakes by both teams 🤣

I think we should check this first: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/13/three-hosts-48-teams-how-the-2026-world-cup-will-work-united

Will be interesting with Uruguay against SA - definitely getting Cavani for that one :D

Russia did better than I expected, but not sure how much credit can be given, when the opponent is so bad. Always nice when the host nation does well, but still not sure they'll progress from the group :)

Haha, my round 1 draft is so ruined! :D

I took a gamble with a low scoring game and the cheap Saudi Arabia goalie with not many saves.

At least I can still compete with the daily ones and get in for the round 2.

Couple of nice goals in the game by Cheryshev.

The scores for daily 100e will be later? Or maybe i cant find it?

Guy with Cheryshev will win this contest. I had poor Dzagoev...

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Tough job setting the rosters for Friday! However I decided to build my team around Pepe, Sergio Ramos and Luis Suarez! Great to see those 3 gentlemen all on one matchday.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

Tough job setting the rosters for Friday! However I decided to build my team around Pepe, Sergio Ramos and Luis Suarez! Great to see those 3 gentlemen all on one matchday.

That -60 points for you already as they all will take at least one yellow card, few might even snatch red :haha:

At least one guy gets it.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Slowplaying the nuts in 3 steps:

step1: told the others that you are weak and check on the flop and let them raise:

step1.thumb.png.91c4d3d261c12059ed440aab9dc2ebcf.png

step2: after you got the raise just call and wait for the next raise on turn. Some players will fold, but that doesn't matter:

step2.thumb.png.822b35d73b6749c0cc38f5afe1d5ea90.png

step3: just check and go allin when your enemy will try to bluff you out on the river and collect the chips:

step3.png.f2796608242506af855277d6fe02e49d.png

That's the story of a successful double up.

Archived