Community WC fantasy chat

BonusPater

Day 5 contests are up.

Regarding Stojkovic. The match is now marked as final, so I seriously doubt they'll fix it today. For the daily contest, I'll just need to find my calculator. For the round 1 contest, they should be able to fix it tomorrow, I hope.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Merenitsu, I've got a solution for you. How about you don't make use of the promotion? 🤣 - I'm actually making the bugs myself, just to see your hilarious reactions. Also don't see how that affects your ability to read.

I've just told you there's not gonna be an issue with Stojkovic... 🤣

@Livertool wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

each guy needs to check their results and then prove something is a waste of time, and time has no price

And yet you spend your precious time complaning about this even there is no problem. Go figure that out :D

🤣

Don't even know what you're talking about anymore. You don't need to prove anything or check your results...

So, official player stats report is up, and Stojkovic will get 36 points (12 for a clean sheet, 12 for 60 min played and 3 * 4 for the three saves). I can't actually add the points in the system, as it's an automated contest, but I'll calculate everything tonight or tomorrow morning - so, if you see yourself in top 10 tonight, don't celebrate before this adjustment has been made :)

Leroy Sane doesn't fit his system, he said.

Marco Reus isn't good enough to start, he said.

Keeping Özil and Gündogan on the team is a good idea, he said.

:laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

That must have been weakest performance i have ever seen from Germany. Awful passes, players just standing next to each other, everyone looked lazy af, defending awful, trying to hit goals from+25 metres with their "bad" foot... Well Neuer was good :D

Don´t say they can´t make it but lot of work in head of them.

So, it seems like we've got a good group of around 70 members participating in pretty much every single contest. I'd like your opinion on the following.
I feel like we can add a few more player drafts that span over multiple days. These won't feature any prizes, but they will of course count for the total leaderboard. I'd like to add three additional contests that span over 4 or 3 days each, and they each cost 50 points/virtual coins. They're going to be very different, as they feature formations like 2-1-4-4 (2 GK), and the salary budget will be rather high. The more contests, the less random it will be. The first match for the first of these additional contests would be Belgium - Panama, and I'd publish it tonight - could also make the first match Columbia - Japan, if you want more time.

Well, if anyone has any objections - and proper arguments, please :D - please let me know here :)

@testuser1 wrote:

Well, if anyone has any objections - and proper arguments, please :D - please let me know here :)

I object, your honor (you know i would :D)

I think there is enough to do daily and to keep up with now.

Especially with those bugs i think adding more contest just causes more confusion and panic in certain participants at least.

Archived