Community WC fantasy chat

BonusPater

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@testuser1 wrote:

@Livertool, I disagree with missed penalty being too much. It should be somewhat equal to the points for scoring a penalty, but slightly higher.

@pinki, somewhat agree with the yellow card. Could be a few points less.

Beg to differ,

now the gap is quite huge (32points) whether making goal or not. Basically one penalty now decides can you do good in draft or not. Maybe scoring penalty should be more than -4 points then but missing penalty should be less - points too. You can do all the right things in penalty but still don´t score so i don´t think punishment should be so big. In "normal" games, success rate of penalty is somewhere around 70-80% and i bet it´s even lower in wc where pressure is high.

So i think system should encourage to take those players that most likely to take penaltys, they are usually more expensive too, with out thinking if he misses penalty it messes up your draft :)

@Livertool wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

@Livertool, I disagree with missed penalty being too much. It should be somewhat equal to the points for scoring a penalty, but slightly higher.

@pinki, somewhat agree with the yellow card. Could be a few points less.

Beg to differ,

now the gap is quite huge (32points) whether making goal or not. Basically one penalty now decides can you do good in draft or not. Maybe scoring penalty should be more than -4 points then but missing penalty should be less - points too. You can do all the right things in penalty but still don´t score so i don´t think punishment should be so big. In "normal" games, success rate of penalty is somewhere around 70-80% and i bet it´s even lower in wc where pressure is high.

So i think system should encourage to take those players that most likely to take penaltys, they are usually more expensive too, with out thinking if he misses penalty it messes up your draft :)

Penalties missed and cards affect all of us, so we're all even there. That's the thing, we don't know what will happen in sports, surprises can happen in the positive and negative. The penalty kickers are more likely to score anyways than not, so taking a risk with them to not score is part of the game. I don't think another tweak is required in this one now that the points reflect the original rules more, but an open talk for future competitions is always welcome.

For me the system as of now encourages to look past the penalty kickers as well if you're afraid to have a missed shot. And that's just fine.

ps. Regarding the points, I'd personally even make goals scored from a penalty kick even less in points, but also make the penalty for missed one smaller for future competitions. :)

Well, the gap should be huge. It's often a question of the player saving the country or ❤️♥️❤️ everything up - it's more of than not the single most important action in the entire game :)

Not going to make any changes to the points now, and as I've mentioned before, the point categories will be completely different in the future, when everything is done manually :)

@pinki wrote:

@testuser1 when score will be full update ?    for now i see that i have the same points with another user ... ehh this your points for yellow cards ;/ 

what is a solution for taht positions on 50$ daily ... you have 122... others have 121 include me:)

I dont go crazy to check minute by minute and count every single point, i just check the past entries and thats it. (i mean, im interested and like the promo and the effort is amazing by Stubbe, but if i check every single minute every promos all the sites give, i have no time to watch football 😃) Than i saw im 1st in this competition, hurrayyy. But when i clicked on it, and checked how i finished first, i saw @testuser1 has more points, so how i end up on 1st place if i didnt? 🤣

930015698_ScreenShot2018-06-17at10_38_42.thumb.png.b8bdcd7a45337963ffecb668ffa17786.png1880908499_ScreenShot2018-06-17at10_39_09.thumb.png.a8a50d10fdd372f8e2d08be503e45e04.png

@testuser1 wrote:

Well, the gap should be huge. It's often a question of the player saving the country or ❤️♥️❤️ everything up - it's more of than not the single most important action in the entire game :)

Not going to make any changes to the points now, and as I've mentioned before, the point categories will be completely different in the future, when everything is done manually :)

Ok, little sunday morning battle, i dig it 😀

Imo just is wrong that you are penalized for defending teams act of stupidity and bad playing. And many times they get away with it without even yellow card and no points lost. Maybe there should be points reducted too if someone has empty goal in front of them and manages to miss, that is really messing up teams chances 😏

One thing there could be is more points to goalkeeper if he saves penalty, that is crusial benefit for team.

But points are all the same for all of us, it just slightely changes how to pick squad. I didn´t think missed penalty was so big deal until Messi MF screwed his and i saw the big impact it had to my points/position in draft :)

@testuser1 wrote:

@pinkiunfortunately there's nothing I can do about the daily 50 and the tiebreaker not working - hope it'll be resolved tomorrow. I obviously get the prize for finishing first, and then Ray or Jeppe will do a draw to decide who should get the other prizes :)

@testuser1 Ehh and @RayL or @JeppeL do a draw in 100$ - tie between me and @Mackelito ?...  i'm so unlucky with these raffles... Mercy! :)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@cris1285  for normal points and rewards from system are you first, rest too. These little points are from Tiebreak  picks -  to pick player for another prizes:) and they do draw for us ...  these with 121 :/

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

All right, another fine day for quality soccer. For today's fantasy draft I'm heading with a heavily loaded lineup for the first game. Expecting most goals out of that game. We'll see how that goes. :)

GLHF

Got Stojkovic on both daily and round 1 team :) Obviously all players must give correct points, and as we're talking more than 30 points, it can't be ignored. I can't change the points, but I can manually calculate the right leaderboard and add/remove money accordingly. As I already said - @Merenitsu you literally just had to check the most recent post 🤣 - it might get fixed by the provider, but if not, we'll find a solution :)

Archived