Community WC fantasy chat

BonusPater

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@testuser1

OK, OK, clean sheet is for the whole team! But what about the other stats?

If Manuel Neuer has 6 saves against Mexico, does Mats Hummels get credited for those 6 saves as well?

So if Diego Costa scores 1 goal, but Spain loses 1-4 against Portugal, Diego Costa still gets 40 points deducted for the 4 goals against his team? I'm confused now.

What about individual stats like goals scored? If Diego Costa scores this goal, does only he get the 45 points or does Isco get 45 points as well?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@testuser1 wrote:

@WuDuI believe clean sheet and goal conceded are the only team metrics, but will get it confirmed and update here, if that's not the case.

OK, I'll wait for your confirmation! Also it would be helpful (not just for me) if you added team stat/individual stat next to the listed action on the help page.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@testuser1

So everything is individual

EXCEPT

Clean sheet and goals conceded, which effects all players.

Correct? Then I have to rebuild my team...:laugh:

harit.PNG.ca06a35cf43ed4fb9fe5446feb07765d.PNG

Sharing one more player from my team. In the end I couldn't make a team without a Schalke player, so ended up picking Harit, who's actually good value for money, if he's gonna be a starter against Iran :)

EDIT: and I ended up picking a GK from the Costa Rica - Serbia match instead of Abdullah :D

@psrquack, several things look weird on that picture. What browser are you using? Not much I can do about the formation now - if your screen resolution is super low, it won't look great. Don't have time to optimize it for the smallest screen resolutions, but might have a look later on. For now you can zoom out.

You can't change the formation.

Edge. I think my security settings(do not accept any of the cookies could be the answer). The picking up screen was much better, so that can't take me back from the play.🤣

Btw currently I'm picking players for the round 1 draw:

fantasyround1.thumb.png.9efccd8a64107dcccf3a2a99dc4483b1.png

Looks like your screen resolution width is around 1280, and it's not optimized for laptop resolutions of less than 1300px - less than 5 % are less than 1300px these days. You can just zoom out and the players will be properly positioned on the pitch.

NB should be okay on mobile and tablet - just the smallest laptop resolution that doesn't work that well.

@testuser1 wrote:

Looks like your screen resolution width is around 1280, and it's not optimized for laptop resolutions of less than 1300px - less than 5 % are less than 1300px these days. You can just zoom out and the players will be properly positioned on the pitch.

NB should be okay on mobile and tablet - just the smallest laptop resolution that doesn't work that well.

I use PC, so probably you are correct. Btw I can pick the players so no problem for me even this looks like a little weird.

Archived