cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Purps wrote:

Won a €100 Mini Main Event ticket from the Communiyt League, so hopefully I can fold myself to minicash tomorrow WinkThumbs Up

Wow, awesome run! Sure you will reach the minicash. it's EZ.

Howard-the-Duck

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Scrub them tables clean @Purps Thumbs Up

giphy.gif

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

Scrub them tables clean @Purps Thumbs Up

giphy.gif

@Livertool 

Thanks buddy. Didn't quite work this time. Out with QQ against two AK's. Both ace and a king on flop Sad

On top of that the whole tournament was an absolute torture. I was seeing more "trying to reconnect" announcement than cards, it feels like. Annoyed

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Sorry to hear too, mate Annoyed that's the most annoying thing there is, although sometimes it's solely because of connection from finland to server and bunch of other reasons.. not to mention (our) customers device performance capability and general traffic on the same nettraffic around the area we live at Disappointed doesn't matter how much we pay for ultimate connection, you can't have a bandwidth to yourself alone, unfortunately, which fking sucks yeah. Bad times to be online, when even streamservices like Netflix and adult stuff are limiting their HQ services due to massive load Speechless

surfin' steady with Zensurfin' steady with Zen

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Purps wrote:

Thanks buddy. Didn't quite work this time. Out with QQ against two AK's. Both ace and a king on flop Sad

On top of that the whole tournament was an absolute torture. I was seeing more "trying to reconnect" announcement than cards, it feels like. Annoyed

Yeah, i was lurking for shadows for awhile and you seemed to be disconnected lot of times. Bummer way to play and bummer hand to go, could have been real game changer with threesome action Dissatisfied

Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@psrquack wrote:

Another almost impossible challenge has started. The Superweek contains various games on the highest levels every day of the week. I will try to accumulate cash/tickets for the following schedule:

After 10 attempts I have won:2*€4 ticket+1*€25ticket and €7.34 in cash.

Spoiler
4.png

3 tickets were exchanged and rerolled.

Spoiler
9.png

Current bankroll: €7.34.

Next 10 atttemps will come.

Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Dunno what you complained about you should complain calling you either sir/madame and not duck. Shame on them Dissatisfied

Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Livertool wrote:

Dunno what you complained about you should complain calling you either sir/madame and not duck. Shame on them Dissatisfied

That's hurt me the most.Teardrop