It's no secret any more, especially now when three of the tournaments poped in the client one day before I predicted they should, counting days backwords from 7 June to 14 June isn't that easy The remaining of the tournament will pop tomorrow. The series will as the last one run for 14 days starting 28 May ending 10 May. The setup is pretty much the same, with a few changes I can mention here.
1. The overall guarantee will be raised to €350,000 with the flagship being the last event, the €100K GTD that will have 20,000 chips this time.
2. The leaderboard formula will be twiched a tiny bit to better reflect the buyins, meaning higher buyin tournaments will have a little more points rewarded so leaderboard €25,000 added money is more far distributed.
3. The late registration and rebuy periods will be much shorter, we realize last time that we were stretching those a bit too far in the eager to have as many players as poosible participating and of course meeting the expected guarantes. We believe, estimate, hope and pray that now doing edition two we have the recognition needed out they among you guys that we will pull this off.
4. The buyin split will be a little different e.g. the high segment will be like this €100-50-25 = 2-8-18 tournaments, last series it was less €50's, like this: €100-50-25 = 2-5-21 tournaments, that was too many €25's to equally cover the segment. Nano and Low aren't changed that much.
5. A few tournaments have changed place to have a better schedule.
That's enough from me, now I leave it to you. I beleive that we this time have, with the help from the player base, especially here at the community, understod what was good and what wasn't last time, we tried to adjust as much as possible.
Thanks for the engagement and suggestions guys!
You find the schedule here: UOS Schedule
Enjoy and have fun!!!! Qualifiers starts tomorrow 14th May!
This looks way much better then the first edition, but i really loved the first oneunlees the 3 sometimes 4 hour late reg , so ill be there, count me in ,thanx for the UOS thanx for the changes, and most important thanx for the money again!! its mineeeee
Yeah, is the schedule really a change?
Late reg lvl 11 with 10 mins levels means 2 hours, thats not a change imo, same as before???
Imo 1 hour late reg is enuff. But thats just my opinion.
i totaly agree with your opinion ! looks like only the nano didnt change still also late reg level 13 with 10 minits blinds , the other ones changed, now i know Leo mentioned nano didnt change much but i did think they would change the late reg 13 levels x 10 minits means we sign up at level 12 like 80 procent of th eplayers , this will work