cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Purps wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

On another note, can anybody here recommend me a youtube/twitch streamer for micro pot limit Omaha content? Preferably playing on Unibet, but that's not really important. More important would be a streamer that's actually watchable in the mold of @MathrimC. You know, limited amount of tables, clear and calm voice, explaining his thoughts and so on...Not gonna waste my time on some Eastern Euro 12-tabling, screaming into low budget microphones in broken English, playing techno music at full volume! Laugh

@WuDu 

I doubt there are any better for educational purposes that JNandez:

https://www.twitch.tv/jnandezpoker

He is far from micro's though, and you probably already knew about him, but anyways...

I can't name anyone streaming micro plo, but haven't been watching much twitch poker recently, so there may be some new names.

@Purps Thumbs Up

Thanks for the answer. This Nandez dude radiates a strong "used car salesman" vibe, not sure I can support that by clicking on his videos! Rofl But the archived live streams have good quality, so I might check one out. Having said that, I'm still looking more for content on the micro level where you cannot be too nitty in your approach...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Two nice hands within 5 minutes on HexaPro today Smile

Capture333.PNGCapture753.PNG

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Lovely hands, Happy the only annoying thing is when they won't pay you what you feel it's worth.Sad

It Is What It Is
Marekss Rank 17
Rank 17

@GR1ZZL3R @AndreiBN @Nestabear  @Purps 

goood Morning Smile 

I hope you all doing great!  I am not back yet, but now i have more time and I rty get here at list once a week, and hoppfully soon i will be here on full time Smile

@Marekss  

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Good news @Marekss looking forward to having you back.Smile

It Is What It Is
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

Thanx for the update @Marekss, see you soon Popeye

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
thug2222 Rank 6
Rank 6

You play for fun or to make a living ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Do you have any information waht happened with the avatar in the client's bottom left corner @Stubbe-Unibet ? I currently have a giant egg on that place.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack wrote:

Do you have any information waht happened with the avatar in the client's bottom left corner @Stubbe-Unibet ? I currently have a giant egg on that place.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Instant-browser-poker-not-good/idc-p/237183

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

How the ticket hunt is going @cris1285 ? We were table ducks in arms at freerolls in the previous days.

0 Likes