Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
‎14-12-2016 06:49 PM

New Release - 2.0.7

[ Edited ]

We’ll have a release tomorrow where everyone will be forced to upgrade their poker client.

However, as PC (windows) download client is ready, you can already install it from Unibet site or by accepting the auto update when you launch the client (you have the option to click the red cross and stay on the previous version until we force everyone to update it on all devices tomorrow). 

This release includes: 

• Some fixes regarding freeze issues
  • DirectX10 support
  • Action texts have been removed from the tables and now appear behind player’s stacks
  • Background color-coding on bet amounts have been removed and now appear on action texts
  • Fixed a bug leading Table Tiling to not take advantage of full width of the screen
  • Fixed a bug leading Raise button to sometimes stop working in tournaments when “play in cents” setting is enabled
  • Fixed graphical bugs leading the dealer button to sometimes not be correctly positioned
  • Fixed a bug leading some players to get an “Internet connection error” for no reason when starting the client
  • Fixed a bug leading players not to be able to bet all-in in tournaments while having decimal chip amounts

Please feel free to post your feedback in this thread.

72 REPLIES
Community Manager
‎14-12-2016 06:55 PM
Rank 10
‎14-12-2016 07:01 PM

Re: New Release - 2.0.7

Well..i'm having the same problem even with the new version Sad

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
‎14-12-2016 07:02 PM

Hi @Ivanus,

What problem is it? 

0 Likes
Rank 10
‎14-12-2016 07:05 PM

Like it, pointer instead of hand removed sitting in etc from table will let you no on connectivity will put some time in after i put twins in bed Smile

0 Likes
Rank 10
‎14-12-2016 07:05 PM

0 Likes
Rank 10
‎14-12-2016 07:06 PM

yes! first hands in cash and mtt, everything looks great!

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
‎14-12-2016 07:09 PM

Thanks @Ivanus,

Unfortunately there's no fix yet for the black screen issue (see Release Notes above) but we're working on it. I've seen that you've tried https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/I-fixed-the-Unibet-V2-Client-black-screen-issue/m-p/56532#U...  which work for the vast majority of players but apparently not for you. Sad

Have you posted your dxdiag / config somewhere already? Maybe there's other things we can try to solve your specific case until we get a new release. 

Rank 10
‎14-12-2016 07:12 PM

@Chris-Unibet i tried almost everything..yes i posted that..but i will posted here again1.png2.png

For the moment i play in browser and it's ok.

0 Likes
Rank 10
‎14-12-2016 07:39 PM

@Ivanus try another kind of display mode

Played short set and no any problems. Hearts 

0 Likes