New Release - 2.0.7

Chris-Unibet

I was one of the people who complained about the extremely cluttered table design introduced in version 2.0. Nice improvement on 2.0.7 in terms of looks, BET/CHECK etc text no longer pops up on the table cluttered together with everything, but beneath the avatar/name, much cleaner. Now just need an option to remove the clock from EVERY single table... literally 0 need for that, extra clutter. We have the clock in lobby and Windows taskbar, more than enough surely!

Only commenting on looks because just had 5mins to test it, hoping bugs have been fixed as well, will check tomorrow.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stacks numbers should be grouped its just hard to read sometimes, especially when multitabling.

Btw no errors on my Win10 tablet works everything fine, just lags a bit when opening 4+ tables but thats because of its specs nothing to do here :)

1866782553_Screenshot(29).png.2f5d39f8734a47bc2a93b1532eb922c0.png662035771_Screenshot(30).png.bbd442b970f57a4e0e05ab3362fe17d1.png

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Hi ,

To be honest I don't think I've seen that "Incompatible program" before but as it's been quite hectic, I could have missed it and it probably has been reported by someone else.

Anyway, I've reported it as well now and will let you know once I have more information or questions from the developers. 

Hello
I downloaded the new version yesterday and played a few hours, and I really enjoyed the improvements one of them when a player folds, does not fold the table in front of the player, now appears under the stack, is much better, And I did not notice any bug what I played yesterday ... pretty fast, I liked it ... today I'll do a few more hours to see if everything works fine, but for now I had no problem with this version

Hi ,

Few questions:
When you say "New release is giving me the black screen", do you mean the same error than some players experience where it happens on tables only? Have you tried this? Also, do you mean it happens with today's release (2.0.7) and worked fine with the previous one (2.0.6)?

Could you please post your dxdiag?

Thanks!

Hi ,

If I remember correctly, we thought the problem for you was that your graphical card wasn't supportin DirectX11 but that should work with DirectX10 now so maybe there's something else. 

Can you post your dxdiag? I've searched from your posts but couldn't find it. 

Hi ,

Thanks for the report, I've sent it to the devs

. By the way, regarding your post on 2+2 when you're stuck on loading screen with Chrome Version 55.0.2883.35 beta, I've reported it at the time. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you but I just can't follow up on every single cases individually for now. :/

Hi ,

Yes, the reload freeze is fixed indeed. Regarding the other one you frequently experience, unfortunately I was gonna advise you to remove animations as it's something that have helped other players. 

Do you believe it's happening at random moments or, for example, just after you've raised; or usually after X minutes of sessions etc.?

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

Hi @MoreTBC,

Thanks for the report, I've sent it to the devs

. By the way, regarding your post on 2+2 when you're stuck on loading screen with Chrome Version 55.0.2883.35 beta, I've reported it at the time. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you but I just can't follow up on every single cases individually for now. :/

It's ok, these things slip through the net sometimes. I only ever use the web client to get hand info for my blog so it's not a big deal for me in generaly. Was just a bit frustrating that it was ina  thread specifically created to raise web client bugs :)

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Hey Chris, I haven't noticed any specific action around the time of the mass freeze, it just happens. It can be 10 min into the session or more, it can be several times an hour... I close all browsers and things when I play on the client. The browser works great but tough to play more than a few tables. If you could increase the number of tables there and tile them somehow it would be perfect.

Is much better so, as the images show, in the previous version in my opinion, was too many things on the table. Now it seems a lot better to me :) The (caption of each player's move, Fold, All in, Raise, looks much better as in the second image)

version : Unibetpoker v2.0.6                                                                        version : UnibetPoker v2.0.7

1409813126_Screenshot2016-12-0920_03_42.png.828d07f050b42fb0436281cfe8c93123.png475536004_Screenshot2016-12-1515_19_32.png.5ad2a466da9b6b1d7c157e7c58758a88.png

• Action texts have been removed from the tables and now appear behind player’s stacks
  • Background color-coding on bet amounts have been removed and now appear on action texts

I personally really liked the background color coding, I can see it being pretty useless for cash game players where they have the same blinds at every table, but for MTTs where blinds can vary massively it just makes is so much easier to notice the previous actions with one glance. Since the code for it is already there, could it be possible to add it as an optional feature in the settings?

Action texts were nice too (for me), but I can see them becoming an issue when designing the tables further, always having to account for them. Might just get used to the under the name actions which look really good. But the background color coding mentioned above shouldn't cause any issues IMO. 

• Some fixes regarding freeze issues

Had a few freezes and a crash after the update, barely any of that before, but I did play more than usual yesterday so it might just be more of the normal problems and not caused by the update.

GL with solving all the problems, and keep up the good work. Soon it should be one of the sickest software's out there 👍

mac version is still unplayable. I open tables and i must click 2 times at every button, table prioritization doesnt work, graphics is not smooth.

unibet_mac.jpeg.1493d9e6900fa8c62950c41bc40ca142.jpeg

I must use windows version, if i want to play at unibet :( 

But at windows version there is some problems with table focusing, not so terrible like mac version, but not good

Table positioning now works better, but when i open new tables - they are opening at random place at screen. At windows version table opens in slots(but sometimes i got crash, when i use table tiling or positioning and after it i open tables)

@PunchFace wrote:

Downloaded the new client. still says its not compatible lol time to give up?

Yeah @PunchFace, unfortunately I think that's the only option we have left. :sad: It's still the same software - just once again "tweaked" to accommodate those who CAN play but only have certain "minor" issues with it. They conveniently keep ignoring those of us who can't even get in to play. From what I understand they'll never make the poker client compatible with XP/Vista again and they don't even seem to care that they're losing players because of it. But then again, I'm just a casual player so I guess I don't matter... I can't even open the browser version, so I've basically lost all hope of ever being able to play poker at Unibet again.

I can't even open the browser version, so I've basically lost all hope of ever being able to play poker at Unibet again.

Did you try all possible browsers ?  Chrome, IE, Opera, Maxthon MX5 . You could try different browsers that are compatible with Vista just in case.  

If not I am afraid you have to upgrade to Win 7 or 8. 

Archived