New Release - 2.0.7

Chris-Unibet

We’ll have a release tomorrow where everyone will be forced to upgrade their poker client.

However, as PC (windows) download client is ready, you can already install it from Unibet site or by accepting the auto update when you launch the client (you have the option to click the red cross and stay on the previous version until we force everyone to update it on all devices tomorrow). 

This release includes: 

• Some fixes regarding freeze issues
  • DirectX10 support
  • Action texts have been removed from the tables and now appear behind player’s stacks
  • Background color-coding on bet amounts have been removed and now appear on action texts
  • Fixed a bug leading Table Tiling to not take advantage of full width of the screen
  • Fixed a bug leading Raise button to sometimes stop working in tournaments when “play in cents” setting is enabled
  • Fixed graphical bugs leading the dealer button to sometimes not be correctly positioned
  • Fixed a bug leading some players to get an “Internet connection error” for no reason when starting the client
  • Fixed a bug leading players not to be able to bet all-in in tournaments while having decimal chip amounts

Please feel free to post your feedback in this thread.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks ,

Unfortunately there's no fix yet for the black screen issue (see Release Notes above) but we're working on it. I've seen that you've tried https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/I-fixed-the-Unibet-V2-Client-black-screen-issue/m-p/56532#U56532  which work for the vast majority of players but apparently not for you. :(

Have you posted your dxdiag / config somewhere already? Maybe there's other things we can try to solve your specific case until we get a new release. 

What about us,who have the "incompatible program" error message when we try to trouble shoot because it doesn't even open after we install it? Been asking this for many days and nobody gave a proper solution.Have sent my dxdiag in an e-mail and got a replay to send the exact same things again.I mean,seriously? It is my job to waste so much time sending emails,installing all kinds of updates for an app to play poker?

You keep fixing things,but you don't come up with any solution for those who can't even open the New Client.I'll gladly accept a new laptop from Unibet with the New Client installed on it and working...

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Try to download Intel Autoupdate utility, it will find latest drivers automatically of your cpu/gpu and install them, should do the job :) 

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Ok 19 mins in 8 table session i got disconnected i log back in and all tables have gone just like before  so no different for me apart from the graphical changes i am afraid!! 

Note i didn't top up on any tables just in case, anyway i will carry on until the end of the month 4 tabling the browser yuk yuk then gg i have paid a few 1000 in rake this last quarter and its just unplayable like this.

Don't get me wrong i like the product and community  but your just to early with this release  i believe,  will check the forum along with 2+ and see how your getting on hopefully be ready for the 2nd quarter of 2017. Good luck and best wishes all.

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Chris-Unibet

What about us,who have the "incompatible program" error message when we try to trouble shoot because it doesn't even open after we install it? Been asking this for many days and nobody gave a proper solution.Have sent my dxdiag in an e-mail and got a replay to send the exact same things again.I mean,seriously? It is my job to waste so much time sending emails,installing all kinds of updates for an app to play poker?

You keep fixing things,but you don't come up with any solution for those who can't even open the New Client.I'll gladly accept a new laptop from Unibet with the New Client installed on it and working...

I can see from the dxdiag that you've directx 10, which is the reason why it hasn't been working until the release today. As per the release notes, directx 10 should now be supported. Have you submitted the full error message or a screenshot anywhere?

I've just installed again the New Client and same issue : "Incompatible program" It won't even open.It doesn't do anything after it's been istalled.

And yes,i've sent dxdiag by email to the adress i've got from cusotmer support.And the reply was just a standard email,saying to send them the dxdiag,which was already attached in my original email,so i can't be bother anymore dealing with emails like this and having to become an expert in IT just to be able to update and istall 100 things that it is in Unibet responsability to make it work for all it's clients.

1452681517_Screenshot(92).png.129071b8fc03780b5f0dab5e32c35da0.png

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

New release is giving me the black screen. On top of that, it causes my entire computer to freeze so if I'm listening to Youtube in the background flash will crash and I have to wait like 10 minutes before doing anything.

Computer is not the problem because I bought it like 2 weeks ago and only has a couple things on it. The client is too much of a headache.

Obviously I'm not going to leave the community because I like it here too much, but as a Canadian there's plenty of other poker rooms that I can load within 10 seconds and have no problems so until Unibet releases a basic version of their client, I will play over there.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Image1.thumb.jpg.0e3fda75feb9ab191db5deff4dd2266a.jpg

This is what happens in your new version  :(  :(  :(
I have now spent over 30 hours of work with this madness.
Who is going to pay me for that?????
ALL other pokerclients work just FINE!
You are going the WRONG way. ACCEPT THAT FACT!!!!!!!!!

BRING BACK THE OLD CLIENT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(  :(  :(

It´s all in there.

188905045_crash2.0.8.thumb.PNG.b431f21cf1ef71f3bea0a87347896d5d.PNG

Win 10

Was doing nothing on the client, just happily typing my blog post out. Last bits from log :-

[14-12-2016 23:23:16] New hand started (#420998677)
[14-12-2016 23:23:32] New hand started (#420998832)
[14-12-2016 23:24:23] New hand started (#420999273)
[14-12-2016 23:25:00] [master] No ping response in 9 seconds (UTC: 1481757900). Reconnecting...

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived